Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

What about a Lohrak; those vicious flying snakes? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, it would fit with the tiger-stripes pattern of Exxan's armour...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Level 1: Chameleon: Instinctively adopts a camouflage pattern to blend in with surroundings.

Level 2: Chameleon: Has the ability to mimic the patterns of a rocky or sandy surface.

It sounds to me like these powers are for a Rahkshi to blend in while standing still. I don't think at level two a Chameleon could possibly adapt their camoflauge to properly match their surroundings while on the move. 

At Level 6 : Chameleon: Has the ability to become completely invisible in any environment.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

A Muaka or perhaps a Manas Crab.

Phogen doesn't need a pet Rahkshi, she already has Omega :D

Phogen should definitely have a small purring thing so that she can stroke it while she goes about her evil plans.

Then Phogen should have a baby Muaka. They are the tigers of Bionicle.

That's why you get a baby. They won't know any better, and you can train it to not eat Rahkshi, too!

...who said we would train it not to eat Rahkshi....?

• Upvote 2

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

A Muaka or perhaps a Manas Crab.

Phogen doesn't need a pet Rahkshi, she already has Omega :D

Phogen should definitely have a small purring thing so that she can stroke it while she goes about her evil plans.

Then Phogen should have a baby Muaka. They are the tigers of Bionicle.

That's why you get a baby. They won't know any better, and you can train it to not eat Rahkshi, too!

...who said we would train it not to eat Rahkshi....?

Heh.

"Release the hounds cat!"

And all of Phogen's enemies suddenly disappeared...

• Upvote 2

I like the way you think, Funky. Hey Omega! We need you to feed the cat. 

• Upvote 1

Why would she be translucent? She's Chameleon, not density control. 

@ArticFreeze17 Check them out here: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Kraata_Variations

Level two limited invulnerability Rahkshi have 'metal-like skin' which protects them from 'almost any physical harm.' Note that that probably leaves vulnerability to sound, poison, etc.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

New and improved Pyre is approved

Stronghold, how do his caestus ignite? And how do spikes help improve impact? They're just as pointy as the blades, surely?

Shogun is not approved, and cannot be, because if you re-read the section on kaita I say you need three players to form one, not three characters. Bullseye, Stronghold and Toxin can't form a kaita just as Exxan, Illusive and Xara couldn't, or Recoil, Rider and Omega couldn't

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Exxan.

"Phogen, let's buy a cat."

Okay.

His cestus uses an oil that he must replace. Inside the gauntlet/cestus is a lighter system that creates the fire. The spikes I guess are more of a puncture type of damage.

And I just reread and understand. I removed the idea of a Kaita. And I updated the profile.

And I just ripped this part out of my PM:

I was wondering whether you would allow a crossbow to Bullseye.

Toxin will get his sickles sent to a Ghost to add chains to them, and in the meantime he'll use Bullseye's bow. Bullseye will use the Attica crossbow that he built, but with the following stats to make it not overpowering.

Advantages: 

• High puncture damage meaning that it's really effective against armor.
  • Can impale objects/people to walls or other people.

Disadvantages:

• Travel time along with the slight arcing trajectory makes it difficult to use at long ranges.
  • Unlike bows, Attica is not silent.
  • Small magazine size of 4 bolts per cartridge.
  • Low Impact damage makes it ineffective against shields.
  • Lowest rate of fire of all and any automatic weapons.
Edited by ArcticFreeze17
  • Upvote 1

Well, if he's not a traitor, how come he's being so rude to Phogen's right hand nerd? 

IC: Exxan.

"Phogen, let's buy a cat."

"Hm.... I do need something to pet slowly while I plot..... Your head just hasnt been working for that, Exxan."

Oh please no. He's not a traitor! Please ;_;

Well, if he's not a traitor, how come he's being so rude to Phogen's right hand nerd?

Ladies! Please! We are a civilized cabal!

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Ladies! Please! We are a civilized cabal! 

Tell that to the mindless brute with the selective-insanity problem. 

He hates how Exxan treats him like dirt. He will always be loyal to Phogen tho.

Well Omega hasn't exactly done much to earn Exxan's respect, has he?

Well P:MoS that's something the three of you would have to decide amongst yourselves and write up a profile for.

Now, Alijar, Sil, if I could have your attention. I'm kind if disappointed in the pair of you. Sil, it has been pointed out to you bbefore that a simple paint job and Wraith's limited density control don't give her some kind of ninja vanishing act. There's no way she could feasibly just vanish from places. So unless you can explain, in great detail, how exactly she's getting peoples brains not to reister her I'm going to have to ask you to cut that out

Alijar, Siren's personality does not give her leeway to be indestructible. Doesn't matter how much of a sociopath you are, its not some kind of forcefield that insulates you from harm. She got stabbed, set on fire, and stuck full of arrows. The one to the knee alone, despite being a dated meme, would have reasonable chance of bringing her down, given the knee is sort of a load bearing joint. Would have made it hard to move, hard to stand, and yet you just ignore its effects. You can't even say she's being blinded by fury since she's operating entirely without emotion.

Consider this a warning to the pair of you. I wish to see behaviour improve or I will start taking steps to make sure the message is better hammered in.

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So, Omega and Fang have more in common than I would have thought. Maybe that's why Omega feels so obliged to help him. :D

You know, as far as worst characters to have in the center of a sonic blast go, Hoto probably tops the list. She has sensitive audio receptors (due to being blind, other senses compensate), and navigates nearly entirely by sound. And as far as bad moments to have her caught in a sonic blast go, this probably was one of the worst, as she's getting ready to calm Fang down for everyone. Basically, Snake is about to get torn apart by Phogen.

• Upvote 1