Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Despite not having a temper per se, the guy was sure quick to offend. 

He is not quick to offend. At all. As far as he knows, Fang absolutely hates his guts, to the point where he rounded up a lynch mob to kill him. Exxan can't think of a single reason why Fang hates him so much, which is making him somewhat impatient. He just wants to confront Fang and get to the bottom of all of this. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If anyone is interested, here's a picture of Kat. There's no color yet, but I'm pretty happy with it. 'Cept for the arms, maybe. They're a little blocky.

http://imgur.com/wrYrJ5J

I was inspired by Click's design on Fang and Tube to make the Brothers.

Toxin and Bullseye.

Probably going to color them in soon. And sprite them too. I have plans for a Rahkshi themed sprite comic series once I finished all my other stuff.

Yay, more art! I plan to get Omega and Kat finished up today (although you did the tentacles much better than I did.) :P

I'm just wondering something - why would Fang dismantle (to put it in nonviolent terms) Siren? I've seen nothing in his profile that would go against Siren's terms & personality.

On another note, Siren isn't a robot, she's just very close to one (as close as I could make her without actually making her a robot, Ultron made that very clear back when this was in the RPG planning topic). However, her armour is a prototype to the armour everyone else is wearing, so that's an interesting point.

Fang is directly opposed to the Makuta. If Siren ever confronted him about it, he wouldn't take to it too kindly.

Alright, here they are! I'll be starting a topic in BBC with all the pictures and videos Sorry for the quality of the photos and of Exxan. I was trying to make a Rahkshi that had a normal Rahkshi back to hold a Kraata and followed the color scheme. I might make a revamp in the future.

Cool MOCs! I'll agree Exxan looks a little rough, but Squid looks great! You did well in using existing parts to mimic Rahkshi in silver.

I hope to at least MOC Hoto in 2015, just because I think that new armor piece would work perfectly for her chest armor. I've had some ideas for Fang, but it would be hard to do something beyond a generic Rahkshi build for his slender frame.

Hey, the best way to learn how to draw is by observation. Become inspired by the works of others. The more you learn from others, the quicker you can develop your style.

This is from my experience, BTW.

That's how I learned. Lots and lots of practice getting the 3D down (I'm talking years of doodling on my homework, I'll guarantee my early work was awful), and lots and lots of time browsing Deviantart and such sites to get an idea of how others draw Bionicle characters.
Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

Like I said the other day, diplomacy has failed. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Very nice. Nuff said. 

On the topic of food. My characters don't really eat the food. Bullseye rather would have whatever food he collect and brings from the mainland to munch. Like Brakas jerky. Toxin doesn't really care, but he likes the taste of Bullseye's food. I still don't have anyone trying to steal Bullseye's foodstuffs though.

Also, what are the limitations on Lerahk. And is there room for a Kraata to just slither in place while in its armor? If that's the case, I could move around to create slime, spit it out, and throw it causing uncomfortable feelings and nausea. Because I'm actually battling for the first time and I think it would benefit me and my opponent.

OoC: Can Rahk's bodies be... I guess "Respawned" after destruction, or is your character just done? 

If your Kraata hasn't been destroyed, your character is still alive. I guess your Kraata would have to slither on up to Tridax's office and beg him to commission a new suit of armour for you. If he's in a nice mood, he might agree. If not, he'll probably vaporise you. 

That may be true. Although, he did take the wrecking ball to the chest. (Which somehow doesn't seem to have damaged him at all) 

But then, I suppose Silencer being still standing with that much poison in his system kind of balances out the godmodding. 

• Upvote 1

Silencer's flail. The spiky mace bit at the end. He hit Toxin square in the chest with it when he flew over him.

So it really was a lot like a wrecking ball. 

Yeah. 

Well, annoying as it is, I'll just roll with it for now. The Silencer/Toxin fight was really just to buy time for Illusive to take on Metal. It's been going on for a while now, so even if Toxin wins, he won't be able to interfere with the Metal fight when Toa of Dancing comes back online without it majorly breaking BZPtime.

Not to mention realism in general. 

Toxin's pretty much an acrobat in battle and has a lot of stamina in order to do his dodging. But he's no Rahkshi of Dodge. He just dodges better the more nauseous his opponent is. So basically Toxin is poisoning Silencer to the point of him not being able to do anything without slipping or things like that.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Yeah... A chest wound like that should probably be slowing him as much as all the poison in Silencer's system is. The only actual injury Silencer has is the scratch on his neck, and the gash in his shoulder from where he let the sickle hit him. The rest is just poison he's come into contact with. 

Good thing Silencer didn't actually eat anything when he went to the refectory earlier, or he'd probably be spewing his guts up by now. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah... really regretting not giving The Twins some ranged weaponry. I should give them crossbows or something. 

Legion would be absolutely useless to him if he was a darkness Rahkshi. Just saying. 

I might add that it's also somewhat counterproductive as a weapon, since the user can't see either. It's just you and your opponent standing in the dark randomly swinging at shadows until they accidentally hit something. If they hit anything, that is. 

Admittedly, yes. Hoto is probably the only Rahkshi in the entire school who could use such a weapon to her advantage. Unfortunately, Silencer has no intention of giving Legion away to anyone.  

IMO, it's really useful for the Twins. It works great with the silence to completely disorient their opponents while they expect it. It also sets up a short period for the illusions to come well into effect.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IMO, it's really useful for the Twins. It works great with the silence to completely disorient their opponents while they expect it. It also sets up a short period for the illusions to come well into effect.

Exactly. That's actually what happened the last time The Twins trained together. Silencer tried surprising Illusive by turning out the lights. When he turned it back on, the illusion was in front of him, and the real Illusive was trying to stab him from behind. Kind of like what Illusive's trying to do to Metal right now.