Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

oh.. oops. WELL, I'M NOW FORMING A CONCERT BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or I could join the metal band. The French horn is a feared and deadly instrument...

Just someone give me a starting point and I'm there.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Metal's already got a synthesizer and a violin. A French horn wouldn't be the biggest stretch. =P

Also, sad I missed out on an opportunity for character development with Metal yesterday. He totally would've joined the flutes and violin with some acoustic prowess. He doesn't hate other music.

Also, sorry I didn't post last night. I guess I crashed. Body finally trying to catch up after finals last week. =P

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC:

"Violation: Subsiding of natural Rahkshi intent to fight." She replied.

She watched the two Rahk have a small squabble.

"Perfect example." She pointed to them.

"Fighting makes one stronger, tougher, far less easy to beat. Conclusion: Violation. Violations will not be tolerated."

Do we even have this rule?

Eh, I just used it to make Siren sound smarter. I have no idea if there even are rules.

Also, Siren may come off as a D-bag, but truthfully, she's just... a robot with no emotions who likes to point out the obvious.

Agreed. Perhaps next time he should have a sign-up list, and then hold the class in a secret location. Or something like that. A diplomacy class would be a really good thing for the fractious students of Corpus Rahkshi to have.

Absolutely. POHATU! CHECK THIS OUT!
Siren'd still find it and end it in a horrible mess like she did this one.

She hears all, sees all, knows all...

Agreed. Perhaps next time he should have a sign-up list, and then hold the class in a secret location. Or something like that. A diplomacy class would be a really good thing for the fractious students of Corpus Rahkshi to have.

When Raptor finds out she's a freakin' robot, there's nowhere to hide...

After wading through 10 pagespages on both Rahk things:144824-dog-guys-srsly-STAHP-gif-imgur-sk

I'm lost on what's going on currently.

SECONDED.

You guys can get me back this weekend. Looks like I've got a Christmas party to attend, so I hope we can wrap up the confrontation pretty quickly.

Well, Pohatu could PM the diplomacy students with the location. IC there would be little way for Siren to find out. Or we could just... arrange... for Siren to be taken care of :devil:.

Oh Karzahni that sounded like Phogen :cry:

Like I said, bring her to Fang, and he'd crush her. :evilgrin: 

You know that "polar opposite" to Fang I mentioned earlier? Siren is a lot like how I pictured him.

Did the monotonous almost masculine voice, jerky movement and off the beaten track armour not give it away?

Did the monotonous almost masculine voice, jerky movement and off the beaten track armour not give it away?

He doesn't know she's an automaton. He still thinks she's just a weird Rahk.