Ninjago Mafia:Feudal Kingdoms

Seaborgium

Rucks did it.

I read that as 'rahks' :3

It's possible, but a Rahkshi is not made of cogs and pulleys. A member named "Grochi Machine" is considerably more likely to have a cog/pulley ref. 

Then, I would recommend a lynching between Toa Chuck and Rucks. I'm fairly certain that one of the two is Mafia.

:U

*Snaps fingers*

Even if he did do this, that doesn't prove he's Mafia. He could have just been a Kingdom Assassin.

you have no evidence

potoos don't do the cota nostra thing

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Dude, trim that post. A mere twenty O's (as seen above) ought to be enough for any mortal; plus, it's making an almighty mess of my browser window.

Just sayin'. :wakeup:

Ah, mea culpa.

It has been amended.

oh no

QP, don't become he who shall not be named

don't do it man

Believe me, I could never in a million years succumb to the allure of FILLER.

I am simply not the type. For all my spontaneity, I am quite calculating.

• Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

NIGHT FIVE(I think it's five)

Shadowhawk waited. The ninja had sworn total destruction of the Ice Kingdom. Shadowhawk knew the inevitable. And, as waited in the that ancient hall, that ancient once peaceful peace, the inevitable came.

For in the rafters hid a ninja. Shadowhawk heard the steps, but did not bother to turn. He was unarmed; he could not fight a ninja.

For a full ten minutes after he heard the ninja, there was silence. Then, in the space of an oddly suspended ten seconds, the ninja descended from the rafters, seeming almost to float, landed, and dispatched the Shadowhawk with the ceremonial sword of shinobi, that he might be a lesson to the rest.

But the Ninja would have a blow struck against them that night as well.

As Fishers receded into the shadows, a shaft whistled through the air. It found its mark in Fisher. She dropped to the floor, dead. The master assassin had been assassinated.

"Pity I couldn't use one of my more fun weapons," chuckled her killer. He patter a bludgeoning object affectionately. "Ol' Brunhilda here wanted some action. Unfortunately, we must be sneaky and secretive in these times. Such a pity."

Shadowhawk-Ice Kingdom Detective-Killed Night Five.

Fishers-Fire Kingdom Detective, and Ninja-Killed Night Five

• Upvote 1

MnRA5kV.png

I feel very smug right now.

You see, 'twas I who had suspicions, and proposed that Portal kill fishers. He did the killing, and a grand job of it, too... but the plan was mine. All mine.

*much unabashed gloating*

*slaps a random disk on the record player*

...kinda ironic, considering I'm both smug and dead, but whatevs. It's still a great song, lol. :P Edited by Shadowhawk

Just going to say that I always suspected Fishers of being a Ninja from the post where she defended QP. 

The Fire Kingdom is welcome to the still-living of the Ice Kingdom for removing their Ninja. Small recommendation: start a new PM without your ninja like we did.

The other ninjas are still alive and likely going to enact revenge upon the living ice very quickly. Stay frosty, Ice Kingdom.

Keep it up. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I honestly was like

"eh, she's really being too obvious for ninja"

I was planning on investigating you, but not the kill. So, nah. Shadowhawk does deserve the credit for this, really.

I was all for killing

uh

whoever the other obvious ninja was I don't remember who that even was at this point xD