Matoran und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

IC: Einefus Ingrayv (Vingt)

"Soun's like a plan," I say.

I turn back in the direction I had come from. I really have no idea how we will find Olis, but it wouldn't hurt to try the same thing I had tried to find Oblitus. Just start walking.

I set off, looking in every direction in hopes of seeing Olis.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Olis - Forest, Vingt

I had been making his way towards the sounds for a few minutes when I spotted the two exos through the trees...Purple approaches slowly, but as I get closer I hear Oblitus and Einefus' voices. I make it clear that I'm approaching, while not being so loud as to attract unwanted visitors - they've never seen my exo before, so I don't want to act as if I'm an attacker following them.

Kathok

IC: Oblitus - Vingt.

I heard the other exo approaching us, and turned to face it, elemental cannon raised warily. "Olis?" I couldn't think of anyone else who'd have a reason to be seeking us out at this time of night, but it always paid to be careful....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

ICKat:

After a long and confusing series of tunnels, I managed to make my way to Lufon's postion.

"You know, Lufon, It'd be real nice if instead of just swearing all the time, you could fill me in once and a while as to what's actually happening, so I don't get myself lost three times trying to rush over here cause I thought you guys were in danger."

I was not in a good mood. I could have sworn the Vortixx was an LT, not a private who lost their heads every five minutes....

IC Thak:

He pulled the laser finder from between the seats, it was hooked to the Pig's Kualsi. With a steady hand, he aimed it at the base of the clocktower, out of the way, but nearby if they needed to bug out.

With a dull whine, the laser fixed on the target, and the Kualsi slowly came to life, and in a flash, the Pig and its occupants now sat at the base of the clocktower.

The Fe-Skakdi hopped out, grabbing Big Bertha, and slinging it over his back.

"Come on, Zarx, we got some re-cona-sense to do."

IC: Lufon Vance - Ertrunken. 

"You seeing this?" I pointed at the corpses arrayed throughout the room. "A ritual sacrifice, he says," I jabbed a finger towards our native guide. "And all of the warriors are nowhere to be found. What do you make of that?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat: I took a careful look around. Young, old, and sick were all I saw.

"I'd have to agree. Either they've run off because of a bigger threat... or they're waiting for us deeper in."

I sighed, running a hand over the top of my mask. This was not getting any better.

"Frankly, I don't like the idea of either one."

"That's not what I meant," I replied, "look again. The blood is still fresh. These are recent kills." I let that sink in for a few moments before continuing. "They must have known we were coming." 

IC Kat:

I raised an eyebrow, glancing at our native guide.

"You think they had a mole?"

It didn't seem likely, these....Hadals, were pretty feral looking. I wasn't sure if one would even blend with the natives, though they were a ragged bunch, they seemed more... well, civil, anyway.

"Maybe. I don't know," I admitted, "But right now, I'm not feeling too trusting. Everything about this situation screams trap." 

GM

Thak and Zarx would see two things at the entrance.

A rather ornate set of double doors with a knocker in the shape of an eerily realistic head, below it were scratched in words, as if by a chisel or knife. "Meaghor is the password." The bronze eyes seemed to follow them. No other entrances were present.

A folded note, trodden on and marked with a muddy boot print

OOC

More later

...but close to it

IC (as Hisuti): The matoran of water stepped backwards to dodge the kick. "Listen, I'm in a bit of a situation right now and I need widgets. I haven't done any criminal activity or taken loans from gangsters, I'm just a traveling matoran in need of some money." Said Hisuti. "Tell me where I can get a lot of cash as quickly as possible." The Ga-Matoran asked in a commanding tone.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Elerc:

"Tell you what:", Elerc said, "We're supposed to be going on this quest-rescue-thing. Come with us and you can have a share of the bounty."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: Interacting with Elerc. Also, I don't see my name and character on the list of approved players, Tiragath, could you please add it there? Thanks.

IC (As Hisuti) (Norther Treize Observatory): "A rescue quest? Sounds interesting, when do we begin?" Asked the matoran of water as she turned around to face the matoran of iron. "My name's Hisuti." The Ga-Matoran introduced herself.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Kain - Outside Burial

"Might as well," Kain shrugged. "We should probably get out of here soon anyway, hopefully before something else shows up and decides to attack us."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Arkie (Jatikko/Motara)

#####. I leap to my feet. "You #####ing idiot!" I yell angrily at Gamma. "Yes, we're going to die- everyone will! Which is why we have to make the most of what time we have! So get up, and I'll be karzed if we don't take this steaming pile of Muaka ##### with us when we go!"

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Zarx

Well, that last statement was . Apparently Zarx was scared of creepy living head knockers. She jumped backwards, her pistol trained on the knocker. "WHAT THE ?! WHAT THE IS THIS ?! WAH IN THE IS THER A CREEPY LIVING DOOR KNOCKER WITH EYES?" She screamed, startled.

• Upvote 1

GM

"What?! Why is there a creepy ugly spineback with eyes knocking on me?!" The door spoke in a mockery of Zarx's voice, putting on a faux look of alarm and not-so faux look of disgust. It quickly reverted to it's impassive expression.

"Now, mind telling me what the bloody you need knocking on me at this hour?"

...but close to it

IC: Oblitus - Vingt.

I lowered my weapon. "Let's get moving, then." 

GM

"Can't you read?" The bronze eyes gestured downwards to the words etched in the door.

The note was torn in the middle, as if the bottom portion had been removed. It read thusly.

Fibonacci

"The engineers locked up the inner room with some lever system of some sort. We aren't allowed to write down the combo, so ask Iihoko for it when you can. The front door can be a real brakes sometimes. It's some sort of ancient locking mechanism, you have to get it to say it's name, 'Maeghor' for it to open. This can be either easy or karz impossible, depending on its mood. Stiehl is getting ready to --"

The name of the recipient was absent, must've been on the torn portion...

...but close to it

OOC: Ready to leave Manhunter, Tearex and Miras?

IC (As Hisuti): "Well, if we have a rescue quest, it's about time we left the observatory and got a move on." Said the Matoran of water as she began walking away from Elerc and Suko. "Hurry up, someone else will have taken the bounty by now." She commanded, walking out of the room and through the hallway.

IC Elerc:

Elerc rose, grabbing the maps that had presumably been put out for the rescue team's benefit, and walked off after the Ga-Matoran. "Come on", he called to Suko.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi