The Asylum - IC Topic

IcarusBen

IC: Scriva.

Gotcha.... it was using psionics again. She struck out with her own powers, hoping to catch the creature mid-rant. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC Nyhe:

Nyhe was furious. Well, let's see... what was it weak to?

Oh, right, freaky mind powers.

Nyhe flicked another switch on the device, changing it's glow to a deep purple.

"Sorry, Scriva, but I'm gonna have to zap a little of your brain away. Just for a second."

She hoped that Scriva's reduced brainpower at this moment wouldn't let her remember what Nyhe had done.

The Excelsior could tap into the implant of anyone and drain a small amount of their power. Sadly, since Scriva was the only Ce-Toa in the room, Nyhe'd have to make do.

"EAT PSIONICS!"

Nyhe fired the weapon again, this time in a purple stream of energy that seemed to grab hold of the monster. Hopefully, if it worked, it'd reduce the Monster to a blabbering pile of idiocy.

"Everyone, start firing!"

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

GM IC

Sadly, Halmos seemed to be right in this case. Not that he was gloating to himself about it.

The creature was only pinned in place by the gun, only now it had focused all its energy on manipulating sound. Suddenly, the words "Die, BRAKAS!" Seemed to come from her mouth, and the unmistakable sound of metal structures collapsing was heard. The ceiling seemed to groan and crack.

Ic Kotak:

"Fade! We might need some gravity here!"

Hopefully the security officer would actually help this time.

Kotak was not looking to be buried by a ceiling today.

He slammed his hand on the ground, and the room dropped in temperature by five degrees and ice spread from his hands, reinforcing the groaning metal. It would help, but it wouldn't hold on it's own.

OOC: Totally forgot Fade was there....

IC: Fade.

"I don't take orders from you, prisoner," he spat, reaching for his radio, "this is Fade. The monster is here at the Siphon Room. Send in the karzing Vahki!" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lana

This wasn't good. The ceiling was threatening to collapse upon us, so I did the only thing I could, I created pillars of stone that reached from the floor to the ceiling, had to buy us time.

"Less arguing more killing the monster!"

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

She came out of her trance, momentarily dazed. "What happened?"

IC: Fade.

"Yes doc," he cursed, dropping the radio and focusing his powers. 

GM IC Nyhe and the gun:

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

No! Don't die on me...

"Eh, Scriva? Sorry 'bout this."

Poor girl. She's gonna be feeling pretty cruddy after this.

Nyhe reactivated the mini-siphon inside Excelsior, recharging the batteries of the weapon so that it could fire longer.

"Guys, keep firing!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC

LOUD NOISES LOUD NOISES LOUD NOISES LOUD NOISES LOUD NOISES LOUD NOISES

The boiling anemic blood in his veins told him to investigate the LOUD NOISES, to find the sweet, tender young Toa and to eat them.

How many days had it been since he arrived here? Two?

How many days had it been since he had last seen her? A hundred?

It was at least that many, for he had met her long before before he was him it was getting too hard and it was becoming too hard to hold back to resist he was going to find her and and and and and and question mark his mind goes blank it cant be spoke it cant be written mercury swirling hexagrams and obscenely revolving triangles type/different death new death the old is killed as rotting black eyed dead insects burrow through the old him

He makes his way to the Siphon, where it had all begun so many twos of days ago.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

GM IC

Suddenly there was a loud and deafening crack. Lana's pillars rose into the air, having just cracked the ceiling to the siphon room. Huge chunks of the ceiling rained down, layered with frost on the inside as they scraped the outside of the siphon. Halmos nearly screamed at the sight of it getting damaged.

The groans, cracks and crumbling earlier had been a blind. Lana had just broken the ceiling.

"Ha! I knew you would fall for that! you will not stop the process. I will bide more time."

It quickly teleported out of the area through a portal in the floor, the psionic waves it left as it did so snapping Scriva back into reality. The gun had done little more than annoy it, and Halmos was either infuriated or crying. Two small red eyes peered from a hole in the back of the room.

"You want me so badly," The creature boomed to all, before sending the ending of its sentence and a strong sense of its new location - Halmos' office - to Scriva. "come and get me."

"With pleasure...." pausing to snatch up one of the rifles - just in case - Scriva took off towards Halmos' office. 

The moment Halmos spun her around, he found the barrel of Scriva's rifle pointed at his chest. "Don't touch me again," she warned, "it's time to finish this." She turned away from Halmos, and moved to shove past #135 and the Vahki.

IC: Lana

"We don't have time to wait, for all the monster's gloating I don't believe he's as powerful as he makes himself out to be. Otherwise he would have killed us all by now." With a rifle in hand I followed Scriva, not even looking at the Vahki. 

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Mixing together.

Progressively mixing together.

This unknown voice and my breath synchronize and harmonize.

[what is this?]

I'm about to merge with him.

I am going to fuse with him.

triangle cogwheels / diamond cogwheels

THERE SHOULDNT BE ANY POINT OF CONNECTION BETWEEN US

noise / echo

EVEN IN AN ILLUSION KNOWING SHOULD BE REJECTED

panorama / strings

Strange, "strange?"

What are you, "what are you?"

I am!

I am!

"Ah-" The torrent breaks through.

Spinning, spinning, spinning spinning the world is spinning. Sun and moon female and lion angel and pollution colliding uphill paths breaking hourglasses. Upwards falling falling falling falling sand shattered window and a door with a handle dark

"S... Sto-" I'm getting crushed.

Melting walls solvable meanings self who can explain smoothness of changeable permeability transitioning time observation life and execution function fingerless handless headless eyes rolling cylinders one twice thrice. Seven hundred and seventy-seven cages burst balloons unfulfillable promise unprotectable law with a death contract poison and honey red and the afterbirth, mercury lamps shine like buglights as the light refracting to countless oceans endless swimming singing at the bottom tools, tools, tools tools towards endlessly reproducing stars devoid of meaning, without will. better than wishes another only me unraveliung deeap seea contradictorry thaatt appears rfrom microspocic organinsms detailed view of a QUARK and a rejection of everything, an embryo hidden buried in a hearse I curse! and celebrate! cessation is disregard theb leeding earth trade your blood for poison and you will attain immortalitttyy roseroseroseroseyourspelndatore will not lastlastlastforeverthewaytoreachthetempleeatthisbreadspreaddefilement the spring farther than the winter the reversal of limbs and sshifting awaken in the shrine of balance beyond thedual liminatory serpent and scorpion you eat the skin of rotten fruit burned puppet of celluloid

Grinding and friction, Sun and Moon. Colliding uphill paths. Females and Lions, Breaking the Hourglass. I am unparalleled killed killed killed killed killed killed killed killed

It's flowing, no, I'm picking it up. The thing's knowledge, of a level so far beyond that of ours, is picked up by me.

Yes, we about to are about to merge. The fusion between me and him had already begun. It was eight years ago, the white summer day. Empty shells of insects, feasting ants. Someone's sudden death. The gravitation, naturally, towards extreme pain. Spurting blood, going into shock. Shrinking field of vision, nothing but darkness. Nothing but crimson, the crisis of stillbirth, cutting up the mother when the child is yet born and sampling the flesh of         in this cruel world

Ah.

Where were we now?

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

The burning won't stop

/confusion

Thump, thump. My heart pounds

/sensual excitement

The whole world pulsates in unison

/delusion

Burning. Crimson

/fuel tube

Exploding. Multiplying

/the black wings of insects

"It's as if my eyes -

/blood of mad desire

- have a pulse"

/type, different death

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: "Five-Knuckled" Sal - Hallways

Being the last one of the group to emerge from the room containing the Siphon, the monster had already disappeared long before Sal could even arrive on the scene. Cursing silently at her inability to act, she immediately began rushing after Lana and Kotak, intending to help bring this thing down once and for all.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

GM IC Nyhe:

"Scriva! Get back here!"

Nyhe threw Excelsior to the ground, although it thankfully only got a few scuff marks on it. She grabbed a rifle from the locker and chased after Scriva.

"Halmos, follow me!"

EDIT OOC: Nyhe got a little dizzy after she chased herself.

Edited by IcarusBen
  • Upvote 1

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

She continued in the direction she sensed the monster to be in. "Halmos!" she called weakly over her shoulder, trying not to burst into laughter, "It's in your office."

GM IC Nyhe:

Even Nyhe, who, even by Toa standards, was usually stoic in the face of danger, couldn't help but laugh, having to pause to compose herself.

"Halmos, you're gonna need new carpeting. And wallpaper. And furniture. And a new office."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: "Five-Knuckled" Sal - Hallways

Sal cracked a smile.

"Yup; bye-bye office," she said, opening up the launcher attached to her rifle momentarily to display the frag grenade already stuffed inside. "Especially after I start firing these puppies in there."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Kovika

Kovika ran out the door, going in the direction where everyone else had run off to, to Hamlos' office, rifle loaded. At the door he asked "How tough is this thing exactly?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Caetus - Cell.

Caetus continued being dead.

GM IC

When he was close enough, Halmos whispered to Kovika "You're an idiot." Had he not seen the thing withstand the most powerful attack excelsior could manage? Or trick Lana into breaking the siphon room? also, Scriva had better keep her mouth shut or she'll be getting worse scars than-

Oh my.

Kotak bursting the door in led to another monstrous sight, but by now, everyone was sure it wouldn't be the last. On the floor was a young Ta-Toa guard, dying, drowning in his knife, which had gone through the back of his neck. The monster had its back turned. It had tore the top off of Halmos' desk and was rummaging inside. At the acknowledgement that someone was behind it, it whirled around. And that was the monstrosity they were waiting for.

The head of the creature was more that dead; it had begun to decay. In its place was a slick, yellow head resembling some twisted reptile. It had one eye, a bulbous red one that seemed to originate from the inside of its mouth. It stayed on the left side of its head.

Every limb joint had a bulbous yellow spot on it, sickening the party even more. "Don't harm the carpet." In one moment it launched a bolt of plasma at Sal's grenade launcher. The grenades might have gone off, but it had only hit the barrel, melting the tip to the point that no projectile could get through. "Ha ha ha. You will not stop me during my business. If you wish to die before the glory occurs, please, attack."

"I believe it does," Akada said as he wrenched his arm out of Iyanu's grasp. "when the security and staff is the only thing preventing a rampaging monster from destroying the entire population of the asylum." He looked back to the Vahki, wjhich had resorted to0 slamming into each other as a form of combat. He wanted to groan.

it̋̃s ̾͆͌̚tͥoͦ̎̇̓̿ͬ̌o̓̌̎ͤ̃͆́ ̍̆͒̂m̀͆̑ͨ̓ûͪ͗͊ͥč̾h͆ͦ̓ ͣ̄́̽ͭͥ̿i̍͆̊͆ ̌͆̂̍͂c̑̽a̍̄ͯͩͬ̓nͧ̉̐t͆̅ ̄ͬ͋̀̊̐tăkeͤ̃ ̿̄ͧ̚̚thi̋͒̊̔̿̏̓s̊ͬͩͤ̐ͮ
̒t̅ͦ̒hͯ̓ͫͤ͌e ͤm̊ͨ͛̑oͣ͗̓ͮ̚n͐̅͐stĕ̌̎ͤ͛̓̚r̾ ͂͊ca̿͋̌͂ľ̑lͨ̋̒̈́̌̃s̑͐ͨ ͗ͮ̏͒o̊̇̊̓͒̚uͮ̋͐̽t͌̉͒ͬͤͩ̄ ͤ̐̐͂t͒̋́̽͊͊͗ö ̽̒ͨͮm̆̀y ̐̇̂ͩ̌̚mͣ̂̊͆̃̾aͨ͆rͩ̿̂̋ͥͧr̈́ͧ̏͐ͩ̚oͨͭ̆ͫ̀͗w ̓̓͛͊̌ͩ͗īͮͬ͛ͧ̅t̋ ͂́͒͆̆ͥv̓̒̇̎̿ḯͪ̄̋̓b͆ͦ̓͗r̊̒̐͒a͛̌̎ͥ̌ͨ̋tͪͪͩͣͣ͆̈ẽ̇s̔ͪ̄̀̓ ̏̔̐͗i͛ͩ͋̋̓ñͬ͛̀̐͛̽ ̉͛rͮ̍͐̆ͣeͩ͆͑͂̾s̏̀̐͂̅̏̌po̿ͯ̃̔ͧͬnͥͮ̇̑s̀ĕ̐̈

y-you you and and and you

hate is imprinted onto my brain, this "thing" represents hate, or negative emotions. the starting penalty is five ; life penalty, body penalty, freedom penalty, blood penalty, fortune penalty

as soon as it walks into the office, everything begins to thrum

a rush and then blackness

OOC

#135 just went into the office and blasted as much iron at the monster as he could sans nova blast

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Kovika

"Finally we have a sensible plan besides shoot it until it dies!" Kovika proceeded to aim his rifle and fire at the large yellow bulbous things, firing bullet after bullet.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: "Five-Knuckled" Sal - Halmos' Office

Sal began firing the rifle in controlled bursts as the plasma melted through the barrel of the grenade launcher attachment, preventing her from firing off that as well. Unfortunately for the monster, its own attack gave her an idea.

Ducking back outside of the doorway, she tore open the busted device, ripping out the unharmed grenade before taking the rest of her frags off of her person.

"I'd get down if I were you!" she yelled above the gunfire before leaning back inside the room just long enough to toss them inside.

As they continued to fly through the air, she steadied her hand and fired off a bolt of electricity towards one of the explosive rounds, detonating them in a daisy chain formation as they approached the creature's face.

"#### your carpets, Brakas!" she shouted, pulling herself back behind cover and covering her ears as she waited for the dust to settle so she could once again continue firing.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: