Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Would it be at all possible to find a gem somewhere within the facility, like wedged in a hard to reach area, just out of sight? Or would that only have if a fighter found one and decided to hide it?

I doubt any fighters would be foolish enough to leave them lying around... and no, there are none hidden in the facility.

IC - Artorre (Food Court):

Artorre stared with noticeable irritation as the dragon pulled the Gem out of Lekona's wind sphere, claiming it for himself. "Oh, well..." He muttered to his group, "I suppose he was one of the ones that went looking for it in the first place. Fair's fair. I guess we better get a move on if we're gonna find our own, huh?" With that, the Ta-Toa began to make his way out of the food court, to the nearest stairwell.

HA I CAUGHT YOU BURNMAD HAHAHA

Artorre stared with noticeable irritation as the dragon pulled the Gem out of Lekona's wind sphere, claiming it for himself. "Oh, well..." He muttered to his group, "I suppose he was one of the ones that went looking for it in the first place. Fair's fair. I guess we better get a move on if we're gonna find our own, huh?" With that, the Ta-Toa began to make his way out of the food court, to the nearest stairwell.

why are you quoting my post from the RP thread

silly goose

*Snaps fingers*

silly goose

*Snaps fingers*

The post I quoted matches the time stamp of the post you edited after making a fool of yourself.

Not my problem.

troll-face.png

silly goose

*Snaps fingers*

The post I quoted matches the time stamp of the post you edited after making a fool of yourself.

THAT IS A BLOODY LIE

*Snaps fingers*

I feel I should let you, Ghidora and Arctic, know that the final slot in Artorre's Kind-of-Toa-Team has been filled. No more characters can join after X's, for several reasons, among which are "Toa teams have 6 people in them" and "6 people allied in this competition is already way too much"

(Of course, if Zakaro or Olari don't actually want to ally up, their slots could be filled. =P)

*Snaps fingers*

I feel I should let you, Ghidora and Arctic, know that the final slot in Artorre's Kind-of-Toa-Team has been filled. No more characters can join after X's, for several reasons, among which are "Toa teams have 6 people in them" and "6 people allied in this competition is already way too much"

(Of course, if Zakaro or Olari don't actually want to ally up, their slots could be filled. =P)

*Snaps fingers*

Leave it alone, Burnmad

Their characters can join the team if they want to.

Besides, Zakaro and Serge are handling it. Don't worry. ;)

• Upvote 1

I motion we create the worst toa team possible as an alliance. I don't know who all is in that, but I know Zephyr takes at least two slots in it.

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

*Snaps fingers*

Leave it alone, Burnmad

B-b-but

Mah canon Toa team sizes

*Snaps fingers*

I motion we create the worst toa team possible as an alliance. I don't know who all is in that, but I know Zephyr takes at least two slots in it.

Xaeraz's head is the leader of the team

Not the rest of him

Just his head

*Snaps fingers*

Leave it alone, Burnmad

B-b-but

Mah canon Toa team sizes

*Snaps fingers*

I never said the team wouldn't end up being just six characters when all is said and done. For goodness sake, get on skype

Xaeraz's head is the leader of the team

Not the rest of him

Just his head

speaking of, hurry up and post another tentacle beast IC so Xaeraz can get dead.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

If you are talking bout me. They aren't really fightbots. I was joking.

Two characters with little-to-no personality or characterisation who spend all of their time together and have abilities that just happen to compliment each other perfectly? 

They sound like fightbots to me. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

They're peace-bots!

But probably the reason why I wanted to get rid of Prose in the beginning to replace him with a character from one of my comic series in-the-making.

Preferably, an updated Arctic/Marendar Model #001: Freeze

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I think Fishers has "arena" confused with "facility"

Either that, or we get to see how many lives trespassing in the arena is worth. :^)

*Snaps fingers*

Probably five, plus camera footage to embarrass the fighter

Scratch that actually, just the camera footage

Hope its not too late to join in on the fun.

Name: Bogra

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon1: Time Perception

Power/Weapon2: Mask of Possibilities

Power/Weapon3: Gauntlets that amplify strength

Appearance: A tall and lean Toa that wears gold and gun-metal colored armor.

Bio: Bogra served as the protector of an unknown southern island only known to Artakha.

Because of Bogra's special power, Artakha thought that other beings would try to use Bogra for their own purposes.

Personality: Male. Innocent and socially inexperienced. Bogra is an expert on fighting Rahi both big and small. His greatest achievement is subduing a Tahtorak by himself.