Bionicle Mafia XXIV : The Big Sleep

Not Quite Dead

Lemme just say, that it's not exactly impossible to have multiple mafians on one suspect list; it's happened many times before, especially on the old site. In fact, the first time it happened, everyone was like 'WHAT THE HECK?! =O', so... It doesn't really rule out anyone?

Lemme just say, that it's not exactly impossible to have multiple mafians on one suspect list; it's happened many times before, especially on the old site. In fact, the first time it happened, everyone was like 'WHAT THE HECK?! =O', so... It doesn't really rule out anyone?

Impossible? No. Unlikely? From what I've seen, yes. Suspect lists tend to have four or five players, and the more Mafiosi on a list, the greater the odds that a Mafioso will be hanged. If a host is going to put multiple Mafiosi on a list, he can't do so frequently, or else it will be inordinately damaging to the Mafia's chances of survival.

Besides, Tiragath is relatively new to BZP Mafia, so I doubt he'd be aware of any such previous occurrences (which weren't in any of the games I played.)

Again, all it takes is for one of the players I've deemed not in the Mafia to turn out to be a Mafioso, and I'm discredited.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I put every single member of the mafia in the Night 2 suspect list of the original By the Numbers.

And nobody suspected a thing.

Troll-face.png

• Upvote 3

What are these ages you keep talking about? 

Ditto. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

First age: From first BZP Mafia game to 2011 when the forums were down for several months due to being redesigned.

Second Age: First few games of current forums

Third Age: Everything since then, I'm not entirely sure what ended the Second Age myself.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

First age: From first BZP Mafia game to 2011 when the forums were down for several months due to being redesigned.

Third Age: Everything since then, I'm not entirely sure what ended the Second Age myself.

That makes sense, I guess.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

A combination of no activity, no hosts, and a numbering scheme that everybody lost track of and nobody could agree on before it even began.

• Upvote 5

A combination of no activity, no hosts, and a numbering scheme that everybody lost track of and nobody could agree on before it even began.

I've also heard it ended with the two-month wipe that nuked TK's one game.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

No that was early Third Age, I didn't play any Second age games.

this. That was the October 2013 hacking, which occurred during Mafia VII (Valendale's first game).

It wiped Ruins of Mata-Nui (ToaK) and Mafia III-4 (mine, RIP ;__; ) off the interwebs entirely (?).

Edited by Lucina

Begone logic is nt welcome in Mafia :P (But yeah seriously if we're not done discussing this we should take it to the discussion topic)

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Night Four

Save for one amongst them, the search for evidence that day proved fruitless. The villagers retreated to their homes, seeking shelter in thick walls, sturdy locks and bright lights.

"She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me... not." The lonely villager mused to themselves, they never could catch a break, could they? On this night the secluded garden was no longer empty, the alabaster walls of the church were dotted with light. Inside, the deacon held silent vigil and prayed for justice and clemency for his poor village, gone so long without deliverance...

The third villager around the church that night was there on altogether nefarious grounds, they had decided that the man of god had been altogether too nosy, too outspoken and too cohesive. Had it not been he leading the lynchings and the witch hunt against him and his people? He would have to be put down. It was not until he clambered out of the cellar that he smelled the smoke, the air was thick and heavy with it. The whole building on fire, the aisles of pews and great tapestries providing fuel for the hungry flames. Through the haze he could barely make out the figure of the priest, still at his altar preying for his miracle...

A gunshot later, his demise was certain.

The inferno was fierce, so fierce in fact that virtually all evidence was scoured away. It was dawn when the combined efforts of the villagers finally managed to quell the fire enough for them to ascertain the victim. Not one villager was not present during the effort, not one stood out from the crowd on this day... Those responsible had to be among them, but who?

Quisoves Potoo. Saint, killed Night Four

Role Reveal - The Saint. When lynched, the town will realize the error of their ways and this player's devout, upstanding nature and kill their original accuser.

You have twenty four hours to vote

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

Saintly blood has been spilled. Vengeance must be had. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm voting via the first suspect list, because that night was also arson. I don't suspect Underscore (even though I may be a little biased about that), and Nato was with be at the pub, so I vote Gunhaver.

Edited by Plunderscore

2xu8Ptu.png