BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA III: RETURN OF THE TOA

Voltex

Whoops wait, I can fix that!

Uh... Uh... Dampsad, I guess.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

ok

SUSPECTS:

Valendale - 2

Mavrick - 2

Null - 3

Dallior - 2

Pahrak - 3

Nik - 3

fishers64 - 3

Jed - 3

Unit - 3

Burnmad - 2

Korkoa - 2

Everyone Else - 1

e: voting is closed now, this would-have-been-glorious execution will be posted as soon as I finish writing it

all the bolded names are dying

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 2

Crud. 

Also, why is Dallior dying again?

because somebody has to die twice. it wouldn't be a Bionicle X Ninjago game otherwise.

SUSPECTS:

Valendale - 2

Mavrick - 2

Null - 2

Pahrak - 3

Nik - 3

fishers64 - 3

Jed - 2

Unit - 3

Burnmad - 2

Korkoa - 2

DAY THREE

“How do you all plead?” Voltex asked.

“Not guilty,” said Mavrick.

“Not guilty,” said Dallior. “I’m dead!”

“Not guilty,” said Null.

“Not guilty of this crime, I’ll tell you that!” Valendale said.

“Not guilty?” Jed asked.

“Not guilty,” said Korkoa.

“I hate Korkoa,” said Burnmad.

“I am most definitely guilty but you still can’t lynch me,” said fishers.

“I am very happy that you can’t lynch fishers,” said Blade.

“Not guilty,” said Unit.

“Not guilty,” said Nik.

“Not guilty,” said Pahrak.

Voltex nodded. “Okay. So. Here is how this is going to work, since there are so many of you. I am going to burn you all alive one by one, in the order that people voted for you. That will simplify things. So! The order. Is….”

1. Mavrick

2. Valendale

3. Null

4. Dallior

5. Pahrak

6. Nik

7. fishers + Blade

8. Jed

9. Unit

10. Burnmad

11. Korkoa

“Does anybody have any issues with this?” Voltex asked.

“Yes,” said Burnmad, pointing at Korkoa. “This moron doomed me at the last second. May I have the pleasure of burning him alive myself?”

“I suppose that would be possible. Any other objections?”

“I’m not even playing this game,” said Null. “Do I still have to die?”

“Yes. Anyone else?”

Pahrak raised his hand. “Yes, um. I am feeling sick. Can I go?”

“Sure. But if you’re targeted for death tonight, it’s not my fault. Anyone else?”

There were no other objections, and so they moved on with the show.

First up, Mavrick was burned alive.

Then Valendale.

Then Null (who cursed everyone, knowing he would only be killed again the next game anyway).

Then Dallior, who still cursed because he was dead.

Pahrak, of course, was already gone.

Then Nik.

Unfortunately, fishers had also somehow gotten away, and so too did Blade walk free.

Then Jed (somewhere, someone cursed as their protection finally ran out).

Then Unit.

Then Burnmad.

And as Burnmad burned, he was granted the honor of burning Korkoa.

Once everybody was dead, Voltex clapped his hands together once.

“Well. That was fun. But not as fun as it could’ve been. To think, I almost got to lynch you all. I was going to give every person their own unique method of dying, too. Oh well. So much for that.”

He paused, looking confused.

“Wait a minute, wasn’t Dallior already dead?”

He took a moment to look over the list of votes.

“Oh. I guess it doesn’t matter. Jed would have died anyway.”

Mavrick (Matoran) executed.

Valendale (Thresher) executed.

Null executed.

Dallior (Matoran) executed a second time.

Nik (Matoran) executed.

Jed (Preston Stormer) executed.

Unit (Matoran) executed.

Burnmad (Ninja) executed.

Korkoa (Ninja) executed.

ALL ROLES HAVE 24 HOURS TO PM

WOOOO

• Upvote 6

Ah, so the pan hang couldn't have happened this round. Hero Factory would simply have won.

not necessarily.

Ninjago probably would have secured the victory, in all likelihood.

How? Even if the Final Ninja hadn't already been lynched once, the most Ninjago could achieve was a draw. Bulk (presumably Fishers) can't be killed as long as Stormer is alive. The failure of Stormer's death on Day 3 to allow for Fishers demise on the same means that the outcome would have been identical with an attempted pan-hang: Bulk escapes execution.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Ah, so the pan hang couldn't have happened this round. Hero Factory would simply have won.

not necessarily.

Ninjago probably would have secured the victory, in all likelihood.

How? Even if the Final Ninja hadn't already been lynched once, the most Ninjago could achieve was a draw. Bulk (presumably Fishers) can't be killed as long as Stormer is alive. The failure of Stormer's death on Day 3 to allow for Fishers demise on the same means that the outcome would have been identical with an attempted pan-hang: Bulk escapes execution.

Bulk got fused to me, though, so if I had've been lynched, then Fishers would've died too. The reverse, however, as shown by the two times you lot have tried that, is not true. =P

So yes, Ninjago -could- have won it in one fell swoop. but that'd involve too much death on our parts. =P

• Upvote 2

Mavrick (Matoran) executed.

Valendale (Thresher) executed.

Null executed.

Dallior (Matoran) executed a second time.

Nik (Matoran) executed.

Jed (Preston Stormer) executed.

Unit (Matoran) executed.

Burnmad (Ninja) executed.

Korkoa (Ninja) executed.

WOOOO

LEGENDARY

• Upvote 4

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

So much death. It's beautiful. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Pulse finally got his nine-person hanging. 

Why do you assume I'm Bulk? I could be the Final Ninja or the Toa.

if you were the final ninja you'd be dead by now. final ninja dies after second lynching attempt in a row

or after second night kill attempt in a row

or after being lynched and then targeted the following night

or-well you get the point

if you were the final ninja you'd be dead by now. final ninja dies after second lynching attempt in a row

or after second night kill attempt in a row

or after being lynched and then targeted the following night

or-well you get the point

Plus the Toa loses their protection after the first time you try to kill them.

and you've kinda been lynched a record three days in a row.

Aw... that's no fun...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA III: RETURN OF THE TOA

NIGHT FOUR

JiMing opened his door, expecting death – but what he got instead was Nya, smiling up at him.

“ID please,” she said.

He silently handed it over and she frowned as she looked it over.

“You’re just a Ninja, then?”

He nodded. “Yep.”

She handed the ID back to him. “Something is different. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?”

“Why are you quoting Star Wars?” he asked. “That doesn’t make any sense.”

He shut his door.

---

Hours later, Blade and fishers met each other outside of the café.

“Together?” Blade asked.

“Might as well,” fishers replied. “I think we both know we’re waiting for it to come down to the two of us anyway.”

They both stepped inside, bumping into ToaD as he tried to leave; Blade plucked his ID out before tossing it back, and the innocent Ninja booked it as far away from the café as he could.

Almost everyone in the town was inside the café – everyone except for ToaD and the conspicuously absentees Pulse and Nato. Blade stopped at the table where FF and RG were sitting, and the two acronyms barely had time to flinch before she’d drawn two swords and beheaded both of them.

FF (Matoran) killed by Toa.

RG (Ninja) killed by Toa.

Fishers fired several bullets into the air, immediately quelling the pandemonium that had been about to break out. She stepped further into the café, slowly pondering over whom she would kill; Blade watched with a disinterested gaze. This process continued for several long minutes until fishers suddenly froze, glaring with confusion at her shaking hand – and then her attention snapped to Blade, who had stumbled forward and collapsed onto the table of Pahrak, clutching at her stomach.

“What’s happening?” fishers groaned, staggering back until she was leaning on the counter for support, her breathing gone ragged.

---

“Zib.”

Pulse swung around in his office chair, grinning at the sight of Nato standing in the doorway.

“Von Ness!” he cheered. “What can I do for you?”

His smile slowly faded as Nato stepped into the room, his eyes glinting dangerously.

“You already have,” Nato replied, a chilling smirk upon his face. “You linked yourself to fishers… and by doing so, you’ve opened the door for me.”

Faster than Pulse could move, Nato had drawn a pistol – and shot him once in the stomach. Pulse flinched back, writhing in his seat and collapsing to the floor. He reached out with a shaking, pleading hand as Nato walked over and crouched down beside him.

“P-please…”

Nato cradled Pulse’s head, placing the barrel of the gun against it. “You see… I’ve just… grown so sick and tired of this endless, pointless war. It has turned Hero Factory into a bunch of villains. But I knew I had to be smart – surviving is the most important, after all. So I decided to stick with you all until the bitter end if you won.”

“…no…”

Nato chuckled. “Yes, I’m afraid. But you see, I decided… if enough of you perished… if only myself and one other stood, I would betray them. I would end this war myself, and then leave those other two lines to squabble amongst themselves. But you linked yourself to fishers, Pulse. And I thank you for that, because it met my conditions earlier than I could have anticipated. All I have to do is kill you, and then she dies; and then I will win.”

“N-no…”

“Don’t worry,” Nato continued. “I’m not going to shoot you in the head. I want to know that fishers was tortured as she perished.”

Pulse (Zib) betrayed by Nato (Von Ness).

---

“Another… link…” Blade gasped, pushing herself to her feet. “Third link… dying….”

“No…” fishers muttered, straightening as best she could. “No… it can’t… end like this! IT WON’T!”

She clumsily lunged forward, grabbing at Pahrak with both hands; they fell to the floor and she wrapped her hands around his throat, choking him.

“If I’m dying… then you… are finally… dying too!” she spat.

Pahrak tried to free himself, but was already too weak – luckily for him, he still had one ally out there.

Blade threw herself at fishers, disconnecting her from her target; the two linked killers rolled across the floor as everyone watched.

“That’s… not allowed!” fishers groaned, pulling herself back to her feet using the nearest table. “You can’t do that!”

“Pahrak… under… my protection,” Blade gasped from where she was lying on the floor. “Can’t kill him!”

“Watch me!”

“No!”

Blade grabbed fishers around the ankles, yanking her back to the floor before she could move; the Hero Factory killer ignored her, determinedly pulling herself towards the paralyzed Pahrak inch by inch, now coughing up blood.

Mere inches away from Pahrak, she finally collapsed, too exhausted and weak to move, her eyes closing.

“I… hate… you….”

Fishers64 (Dunkan Bulk) killed by link to Pulse.

Blade (Toa) killed by link to fishers64.

---

When Nato stepped into the café a few minutes later, he smiled reassuringly at the assorted Matoran and Ninjas.

“Do not worry,” he said, opening his arms wide. “This is all over now. Victory is ours; Hero Factory is gone!”

The Matoran and the Ninjas all slowly began to clap and cheer until the sound was thunderous, getting up from their seats to sing and dance. As they did so, Xccj approached Nato, his eyes narrowed.

“You’re Von Ness.”

Nato winked at him. “You bet I am, Nya. But you know what? I think we’re going to get along just fine.”

THE END.

---

And that is it for the Bionicle X Ninjago Mafia trilogy! (Or at least, it is until the inevitable Bionicle X Ninjago Mafia IV: The Prequel Menace :P).

I’ll leave the topic open for about 24 hours to discuss the game.

Oh, and… by the way…

01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001101 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01001110 01110101 01101101 01100010 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100001 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101110 00001010

---

I'll post some stats (and the specifics of how Von Ness worked) in a little while.

• Upvote 8

Von Ness x1 – [FILES MISSING] [secret: If only Von Ness and one other member of Hero Factory remain, Von Ness can backstab his ally, winning the game alongside the other two factions.]

When Pulse linked himself to fishers, he triggered this alternate win condition, as Nato could kill both of them by only backstabbing one.

If Hero Factory had won the game normally, Nato could still win alongside them.

• Upvote 4

And thus, for the second time in a row, my secret role winds up being the key to the endgame. 

Also, why are you people so surprised that I betrayed my side? Tex wasn't even trying to be subtle about it: 

6-NATO, FESTIVELY AUSTRALIAN SIDE-SWITCHING KILLER AND TYPICAL INHERITOR OF SPOT 19 

• Upvote 6

And thus, for the second time in a row, my secret role winds up being the key to the endgame. 

Also, why are you people so surprised that I betrayed my side? Tex wasn't even trying to be subtle about it: 

6-NATO, FESTIVELY AUSTRALIAN SIDE-SWITCHING KILLER AND TYPICAL INHERITOR OF SPOT 19 

I'm pretty sure I was referencing something else there but for the life of me I can't remember what it was

So, what where you doing, Pulse? What did you hope to gain from targeting your own comrade, let alone yourself?

That's a pretty good question, considering Bulk/Fishers had lost her protection in the previous round.

(I like how all the folks I investigated... besides Fishers... were Ninjas. And all of them except JiMing ended up dead. Really thought HF had us for a bit, but really linking Blade to Fishers actually saved the Toa for a couple of rounds...)

:music:

Edited by xccj

Zib wasn't part of the same PM as the rest of Hero Factory.

We didn't know who Zib's player was, and presumably Pulse didn't know who we were either. 

• Upvote 2

Zib wasn't part of the same PM as the rest of Hero Factory.

We didn't know who Zib's player was, and presumably Pulse didn't know who we were either. 

Well I mean, if Pulse didn't know who fishers was on Night 4, then he might want to look into his analyzing skills :P

• Upvote 2