BIONICLE MAFIA XXXVII - MUTATION

Blessed Blade

No, what you said was...

I'm voting Nato, obviously.

And from my investigation, Nato is capable of framing someone with his role. Don't be swayed by him. We can win this, guys.

I can also confirm ToaD is an innocent, and has been targeted...way too often. He's lucky the Medic has been protecting him.

While you did point out that you thought Nato was the bad guy, you never said that you were pro-village.

Plus, there's always the possibility that Blade is trying to mislead us.

No, what you said was...

I'm voting Nato, obviously.

And from my investigation, Nato is capable of framing someone with his role. Don't be swayed by him. We can win this, guys.

I can also confirm ToaD is an innocent, and has been targeted...way too often. He's lucky the Medic has been protecting him.

While you did point out that you thought Nato was the bad guy, you never said that you were pro-village.

Plus, there's always the possibility that Blade is trying to mislead us.

dude i'm literally the one writing the scenes

unless blade is misleading me too, there's no benefit for me to say "NATO IS BAD GUY LYNCH HIM I'M THIS ROLE" unless i wanna die immediately. i can post the details of nato's role if you want me to convince you.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Maybe we should save some time and just skip past the rest of the voting.

It's abundantly clear that I am to die this day. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah... I kinda agree...

Nato: Too many votes to count.

----

Day: Final

Despite Nato's protests, the Matoran present managed to restrain him. If he was this 'Beast' that the Scribe kept talking about, then they could not count on the Voice. From the hill nearby, a lone figure watched, as the Manipulator cried out in detest.

"It was not me! I am innocent in all this!" Nato cried out in vain, as the Scribe who could see tied his arms and legs up tight. Keeping silent, Ehksidian simply led Nato to the makeshift gallows the Manipulator had once set up to appease the others. Nato struggled against his bonds, and let out a growl, as his face contorted in anger. "Fine! I vote myself too, then. You will have killed your own Guardian, how will you like that? And then where will this island be? People will keep coming and going and there will be nothing to stop people from being overtaken by the flow of others... Can't you see I was trying to help?!"

"Helping by mutating and killing everyone...?" Ehksidian asked quietly, as she glared up at Nato. "I did research on the island's past before I came here, and this same sort of incident happened before. Is your method of 'saving' people by just killing them? How does that even justify things?"

Tensions were growing high, as the Manipulator was finally prepared for the lynching. "This isn't over. This will never be over. One of these days I'll return, and I'll curse you all again - and I won't just stop at this island. I'll go to every island, and curse them all. Then they'll have to answer to me." Moments later, the floor fell out from underneath the Voice, and things suddenly went quiet.

----

After that, things finally began to slowly get back to normal. The storm that threatened to return at any moment never appeared, and the threat of killing for everyone was stopped as people had no reason to fight anymore. A mysterious Toa showed herself, having been investigating the disappearances and the unnatural storm. After reporting the results of her investigation to her superiors the Toa returned with cures, for the mutation and blindness, for everyone.

Ehks let out a sigh of relief, as she watched a sunrise without any worries of whether there would be a death to report, or that she wouldn't even see the next day. Her friend, ToaD, stood nearby, a stethoscope around his neck.

"They said we're headed back soon. They want to check us out further, make sure there's not going to be any lasting effects. They even say that a lot of the people that thing killed might be able to be saved somehow."

"That's good news..." Ehks turned to the Medic after speaking, and frowned. "You could have at least tried to help some others, though."

ToaD rolled his eyes. "Did you see how many times I was targeted? I was a high level threat, and nearly would have died if I hadn't saved myself. If I hadn't continued to save myself, maybe I would have died, then where would we have been?"

"The same place as we are now, just without you..." Ehks mumbled, but smiled nonetheless. "Either way... we did it. We succeeded."

----

Game over - Village/Writer/Medic/Mafia quadruple victory.

Ehksidian - The Writer - Can investigate someone and publish their results every night. Is the one who writes up the scenes every round. Can see, activates a personal win condition if the Manipulator is found, and restores sight.

Nato - The Manipulator - The culprit of the storm's mystery. Can see, but is lying. Is malevolent. Can kill every second night.

ToaD - The Medic

Luroka - The Godfather

Mafia:

-Windy

-Taka Nuvia

-Valendale

-Pahrak

----

Before the game is over, I just want to point out some humourous things - one round, Pulse was targeted by both the Manipulator and the Mafia. Right after, every single major role that wasn't ToaD promptly voted for the same person, who was not the correct Mafian for it. The same thing kept happening after that.

And this last round, instead of trying to find someone that mattered, Luroka decided on a target of the confirmed villager... though it didn't matter in the end.

Also, Ehks was supposed to replace Nato in the suspect list for this round... except that Ehks also found Nato this round, which made that unnecessary ;-;7 It would have been interesting, admittedly, if thing had worked out that way, as Ehks was on a previous suspect list too, which would have made the framing easier. It also would have been interesting, because the round descriptions would have just vanished in favour of just notes of who died. Everyone was too efficient in some ways, though, so that never got to happen =P

I think there were other interesting notes other than that, yes, ToaD healed himself every round to the point I just automatically knew that was his target, but... I forget the others ^^;

I hope you enjoyed the game, even if it was a bit unorthodox and had some hiccups at times... ^^;

----

Thank you all for playing!

• Upvote 5

i told you so.

super fun game! i almost investigated Taka this previous night instead of Nato, which...means i probably would've lost, actually. but i decided on nato. woo. good game everyone. i had fun writing the scenes.

and i laughed every time toad got targeted.

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Thanks for hosting; I had fun with my little rants and nobody told me to shut up so yay! :D (Although now that I know there was a second scene writer involved, that would explain some of the delays with the scenes...)

:music:

Yeah, some of the delays were just me getting distracted admittedly, but some were me needing to wait on the scenes ^^;

I will have my revenge. :sly:

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Plenty of times. 

When it's done right. 

I'd like to note that I didn't realize I was mafia that entire game. I apologize for this.

this is honestly almost as - or even more - hilarious than toad being targeted over three times

or when both nato and the mafia targeted the same person

god this game was a delight. sorry for delaying scenes so often, whenever blade said she was waiting it was usually on me, hah.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

this is honestly almost as - or even more - hilarious than toad being targeted over three times

Or me trying to frame you at the same time you chose to investigate me. 

• Upvote 1

that could not have gone better, honestly.

if i hadn't investigated you, this game would have gone very, very differently...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I'd like to note that I didn't realize I was mafia that entire game. I apologize for this.

Yeah, and I had no way of notifying you, since even getting new messages in the Mafia PM didn't seem to help ;-;7

god this game was a delight. sorry for delaying scenes so often, whenever blade said she was waiting it was usually on me, hah.

All that honestly was amazing. xD

that could not have gone better, honestly.

if i hadn't investigated you, this game would have gone very, very differently...

Can confirm. xD In hindsight, I should've asked about the framing the first time Nato was able to appear in the scene because his kill hadn't been blocked ;-;7

• Upvote 2