Timelord decided he's the main character of an anime. Robot arms, an edgy pirate gang with an edgy pirate gang name going around and fighting off evil, lurking in the shadows as they've been exiled from all normal levels of civilization.

If everything ends up going to pot, that is.  Edginess should be saved as a last resort.

• Upvote 1

Timelord decided he's the main character of an anime. Robot arms, an edgy pirate gang with an edgy pirate gang name going around and fighting off evil, lurking in the shadows as they've been exiled from all normal levels of civilization.

If everything ends up going to pot, that is. Edginess should be saved as a last resort.
What's wrong with that?

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Can someone find a image of a anime pirate with robot arms.

Not sure I agree with your decisions, but here you go.

Oh dear God.

What's wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing. We just need to be careful not to cut anyone important on our edge.
I just hope Pulse gives us the Skopio XV-1 in S2. We be really edgy then.

I now really want to read Tesara's section of the epilogue when it is posted. 

You do know that Terrorsaur's spiel was a major exaggeration, right?  We're nowhere near doing that.

...Yet.

• Upvote 1

I now really want to read Tesara's section of the epilogue when it is posted.

You do know that Terrorsaur's spiel was a major exaggeration, right? We're nowhere near doing that.

...Yet.

S2 is when we get our pirate on. :P

While it seems we all want an eventual sequel, let us not hound our gracious game hosts; we are unsure if they will be the same ones to do a possible sequel given past statements. This stuff takes a long time to plan and produce. We may express our wishes but lets not forget to be thankful for what we have.

• Upvote 5

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

While it seems we all want an eventual sequel, let us not hound our gracious game hosts; we are unsure if they will be the same ones to do a possible sequel given past statements. This stuff takes a long time to plan and produce. We may express our wishes but lets not forget to be thankful for what we have.

This is true.

This has been such a fun game, it's only natural to want another season. Such a fun setting and excellent writing has been such a delight.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara
  • Upvote 1

Speaking of writing, if I can offer a small criticism to Pulse - I noticed an occasional random shift to present tense in the episodes. I don't know if that was a side effect of copy/pasting player posts or what but it bugged me a little. And occasionally you reused words a little too often.

Other than that, loved the metaphors and formatting and everything else.

Speaking of writing, if I can offer a small criticism to Pulse - I noticed an occasional random shift to present tense in the episodes. I don't know if that was a side effect of copy/pasting player posts or what but it bugged me a little. And occasionally you reused words a little too often.

almost certainly a side effect of copy/pasting player posts

(I know because I had that exact problem with S1 and S2 and yet I still did present tense this game lol)

almost certainly a side effect of copy/pasting player posts

(I know because I had that exact problem with S1 and S2 and yet I still did present tense this game lol)

I honestly never noticed that in either of your games.

Don't blow up my town, everyone

sorry to break it to you, but uh

why do you think we're so eager to leave?

Want to join my gang?
I'll probably take the last of my people to Atero and help rebuild there.
That was mostly a joke and I wish your people well.

You wound'nt mind allowing Atero to be safe ground for Lan and I would you.

Don't blow up my town, everyone

sorry to break it to you, but uh

why do you think we're so eager to leave?

listen, remember that time when you betrayed me and ripped the last of my character's hopes and dreams out from under him

because he does

Remember the time you went along with the plan to send the current, innocent residents of Bara Magna into extinction just because their ancestors did the same thing to yours long ago? Edited by Fractyl

the plan to send the current, innocent residents of Bara Magna into extinction

Innocent? Pffahahahahha. 

If I believed they were innocent, I would've taken a very different approach this game. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

yes i do

and he got pushed to that point because people like you took everything from him piece by piece, over and over again, for over one hundred thousand years

that's quite a long time to have people betray you and turn their backs on you and crush you under their heels

Do we even know the lifespan of agori in thus continuity? Your character very well could have been told handed-down tales by nomadic iron tribe bands by band elders, tales of Annona, the dream plague, and infamous examples of cruelty set upon your people to give you an idea of life's reality before you faced it yourself

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

When do you think BZPower's Mahri Nui can start?

Whenever you want it to.

The only rule against starting now/having two games going at once would really be forum customs/an "I was here first" policy.

But you can disregard that if you're really ready to go. I certainly won't judge you.

Edited by Fractyl
  • Upvote 1

Whenever you want it to.

The only rule against starting now/having two games going at once would really be forum customs/an "I was here first" policy.

But you can disregard that if you're really ready to go. I certainly won't judge you.

Hyethut and I still have some stuff to work out but it's basically done.

I'll wait after S3 of BZPGOT unless Voltex doesn't mind me jumping in front of him.

You said it yourself, sometime next year.

Beware beauts and gents, the coming of the lords of the beasts and the trials and treasures they guard.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Whenever you want it to.

I'll wait after S3 of BZPGOT unless Voltex doesn't mind me jumping in front of him.

S3 is happening as soon as MN is done; Onaku and I are already going to be delaying it so that MN can finish uncontested.

I doubt the forum can support two of these games at once.

Whenever you want it to.

S3 is happening as soon as MN is done; Onaku and I are already going to be delaying it so that MN can finish uncontested.

I agree. Let's wait Timelord.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Not just the forums, but people's sanity as well.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.