Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Well we know the dude who wrote cupcakes is going to ######. :PWho said all bronies were good?

I got that vibe from a couple sites. I know we tend to be a little eccentric, but people seem to forget common sense at times. Nah, I'm being too serious. Forget my little tirade. :shrugs:EDIT: Aw snap, I'm starting to insert "My Little _____" into regular conversation! :P Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Love love loved it!

Fluttershy gaining confidence when she glances at RD mid-flight was a great little touch, especially after her dragonshyness relapse :P

Definitely one of the better episodes in Season 2.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Love love loved it!

Fluttershy gaining confidence when she glances at RD mid-flight was a great little touch, especially after her dragonshyness relapse :P

Definitely one of the better episodes in Season 2.

We did it! We did it! We did it! :P

What's next weeks gonna be?

Someone spoiler'd it earlier in the topic. :)Also:

"Oh be quiet! You've got nothing to be proud of! Steal everypony's things, terrorize the town, and use me as weapon against my own friends! Which as horrible as it is, I can almost understand because you're a dragon and all, but THIS! <tears off ruined cape> THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST FASHION!"

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

The way they look at each other sometimes... :PAlso, is it just me, or did Appplejack and Rarity sound... different somehow? As if their voice actresses were trying something different?

f9Qcky7.png

Loved today's episode!

Finally Rarity kissed Spike! I;ve been waiting for that! I guess hasbro made it official!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Ooh, I missed that particular visual reference to King Kong. Very clever...of course, the hand reaching through the window was definitely a reference to KK, as well as the Wonderbolts swiping at him, among other thing. Although I'm still tripping out over Spike's Godzilla-esque roar. :lol:It really seems like this episode had something for every brony. Some really kick-flank action scenes, a funny Derpy cameo (I caught it on my second viewing, and I was just looking at Lyra and Bon Bon when Derpy popped up :P ), funny Pinkie quotes and probably the closest thing to shipping there will ever be in the actual show. I mean, wow. The stuff between Rarity and Spike is going to fuel a lot of shipping fiction and art in the coming weeks, I'm sure of it.I too was surprised with the whole RD/Fluttershy thing there, with their little glance at each other (seriously, I was taken aback enough that I paused the clip and watched it again to make sure I didn't imagine it). Then again, it's probably just because we're looking at this through the eyes of a bunch of adults who have been exposed to an unholy amount of ApplePie, Twixie, FlutterDash and AppleDash in the last several months. :P I think it was meant more as a sight gag then a suggestion of something more serious between them. But that's not going to stop the shippers, no siree.

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Finally saw the new episode. Good moral, especially given the holiday season. On the side, I like how the Wonderbolts have actually functioned as a legitimate Equestrian air force (albiet unsuccessfully), since all they've done before is fly around and look fancy.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Embrace eternity!Wait, wrong franchise. :lookaround:...Oookay, moving on.Pinkie Pies?Pinkie_holding_cake_S2E10.png

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

...Dude...That's like... Cupcakes III. >.<

No, that's in almost every novel you'll read. Floating body parts is a common mistake among even professional writers. :PYour eyes just normally slide over it, but it's everywhere. Edited by Writ