Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

It looks like Akino is turning into the next Makito. Before you know it, he'll be everywhere. Well, your avatar is already everywhere, so I guess that counts.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

@Jovan2: That could happen, although I doubt it. I try to hang all around the forums instead of just the comics section.@Ptolemaios: Akino came first I think. That could quite possibly be.glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Protoss General: Indeed. When you can magically transform people's sprite sheets using a phrase which is a play on the generic magical phrase, 'Bippity Boppity Boo', then I'd say that is the best kind of magic for sure. Glad you like the comics. Tomorrow's comic is going to be sprites again.~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Piraka: Of course it is. Its epic, although most of these comics don't follow with my other comics, so this kit changing joke won't be showing up again probably.Glad you like the comic,~Soran

@Boss: Thanks for the info.@Piraka: I wonder if he did too...Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran(Tomorrow a new semi-regular character is going to be introduced. Stay tuned.)

Edited by Soran

I wonder why the LTSL sprites weren't in this one. I mean, theoretically, you do have the sprites for them.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

@Jovan: I don't have a 45 degree angle of the Hau Nuva. I only have a front view. I barely have any masks that are 45 degree angled ones. Also I don't like using the LTSL "Sprites". You can't really get that great emotion (You can't really get any from chimoru either) with them.~Soran

You can't really get that great emotion (You can't really get any from chimoru either) with them.~Soran

I beg to differ, good sir. It is possible to do so, and it can be used to a great effect when done correctly.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

@Jovan: I don't have a 45 degree angle of the Hau Nuva. I only have a front view. I barely have any masks that are 45 degree angled ones. Also I don't like using the LTSL "Sprites". You can't really get that great emotion (You can't really get any from chimoru either) with them.~Soran

Considering bionicle stuff usually has masks or helmets covering the face, it seems it would be hard to get emotion out of anything. By usually in close up, the eyes are the greatest conveyor of emotion. Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Although you can get emotion from Chimoru its normally isn't really specified. The usual surprise face isn't very specific on what its surprised about. there are also some things you can't get all together which is why some people create their own unique expressions to display emotion much more clearly (the most popular person by far to do this is Dark709).I do agree that if done correctly you can achieve great emotion (a good example of this is Leraku's D3), but it isn't as clear as some might think.~Soran

Edited by Soran

This is such an awesome comic. (Or it could be that I got to appear, but it's still hilarious either way.) The whole buildup ending in the last panel just got me to burst out laughing.Absolutely perfect portrayal of my comic self in middle intelligence mode. (A mode that is, quite obviously, harder to capture than Smart and Stupid modes)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@TNG: Thanks, and I'm glad I got you to laugh. I try. I now feel more accomplished seeing how I was able to achieve something difficult.Glad you like the comic.Notice: Tomorrow I will be adding a new semi-regular character as mentioned above. Tomorrow's comic is also the start of a small mini story arc. Also, the parts for my laptop might arrive next week so my laptop might be fixed next week. Yay!Another Notice: Because I'm running out of ideas for comics that don't include the newer backgrounds, I have now opened up the chance to Guest Star! Yes, I spent some time today designing the Guest Star room and how I am going to create the comics, so I'm all ready to go! I will Not combine any Guest Star comics unless specifically asked or if I'm desperate. The comics will be made in the order of when applications are received. Now, if you guest star then you are still eligible to become a PGS in the comics as well when I release more slots later. So if your a fan of these comics and would like to participate in one then send me an GS application.~Soran

Edited by Soran

alternate_comic_04.pngComicWelcome the new semi regular character, The Wind. The Wind is epic. And for those who may recognise The Wind's color scheme, that is Windrider.Well I finally finished the Guest Star comic. Took me like... 4 hours? Maybe less. Anyway...Guest Starring... Toa Piraka Hakann 3.0!Hope you guys enjoy the comics,~Soran Edited by Soran

@Leraku: I would've had you do it but I'm not sure if I was allowed to use your new spritesheet or not. So I let Justax do it, because hes just as threatening.Glad you like the comics,~Soran

@Piraka: Glad you liked the Guest Star Comic.@Protoss: Thanks. I've used the Ta-Koro inquisition joke before, but the joke in this comic is actually based off of an old TV Show I watch that I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention on this site. Its where this one guy is crazy and he goes in many disguises. One of them he titles, 'The Wind' and he escapes like 'the wind' and jumps out the window. Windrider in this comic doesn't obey any laws of physics or anything. You will see so in the next few comics where he is also featured.@Piraka again: Indeed it is Windrider. I think too many people were expecting that joke. The joke is actually based off of an old TV Show I watch.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

@Piraka: Glad you liked the Guest Star Comic.@Protoss: Thanks. I've used the Ta-Koro inquisition joke before, but the joke in this comic is actually based off of an old TV Show I watch that I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention on this site. Its where this one guy is crazy and he goes in many disguises. One of them he titles, 'The Wind' and he escapes like 'the wind' and jumps out the window. Windrider in this comic doesn't obey any laws of physics or anything. You will see so in the next few comics where he is also featured.@Piraka again: Indeed it is Windrider. I think too many people were expecting that joke. The joke is actually based off of an old TV Show I watch.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

I guess we shall now go back to not expecting. But, in my heart I know I will see Ta-Koro inquisition again. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

@Piraka: Indeed. Whatever you say.@Leraku: Alright, but I'm going to try to use some of the other characters. I haven't really used them in the real comics (Since they're still stuck in boxes).Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

@Piraka: Indeed. Whatever you say.@Leraku: Alright, but I'm going to try to use some of the other characters. I haven't really used them in the real comics (Since they're still stuck in boxes).Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

yay! a possible appearance of me! can't wait for the next comic

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Wow! that was a great comic!. nice joke, interesting new styles, and I hope there will be more of these lego meetings as a subseries.

@Hippo: Thanks a lot! I'm not sure if I will make this a sub series, it really depends on how many things I can poke fun at that involve LEGO. Its nice to know that you enjoyed it though.@Protoss: If it was the reason I wouldn't be surprised. Thanks and I'm not sure if I will be able to make a sub series involving this. It really depends on how many things I can poke fun at.@Jovan: I wasn't sure if the fight was preplanned or just the robots (I knew the MU Robot was). This was just my comic poking fun at the ending that a lot of people seemed to think... Didn't fit the ending of Bionicle.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran