Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

IC: Arena - Forest Region (Blue Team) Avoiding fires and charring wood, Kaytana had arrived at her destination. It was quite difficult to see the one starting the inferno with all the smoke around, and due to the flames reducing most of the surrounding plants to ashes, finding her foe would be much harder to do now. Her power channeling through any plants that remained alive, the Skakdi was able to spot only one of the three combatants: Amalia, who had perched herself in a tree. Believing this to be the fire spreader, Kaytana went into action immediately. Spiky plant tendrils sprouted from nearby branches behind her, and crept toward the occupied and unsuspecting Toa. Then the appendages of the tree sprung to life, violently flailing around as they attempted to entangle Amalia and all her limbs. The objective was to restrain her until a blazing fire -- currently consuming the tree's base -- had crept up the length of the trunk to burn her. While they waited, the vines could inject the large amounts of paralyzing poison flowing through their bodies with their thorns.

Alan (Past)/Tyis IslandIC:

"No, I know what happened. I went mad, and I still am. You've just... suppressed it. Kinda funny. My mind went 'pop,' and you crunched it back together. It couldn't be perfect, but you did the best possible... Thank you, Tyis. If you don't mind, I would like to officially join your organization. After the match," responded Alan, hold his hand out for a shake.

Eryn/Arena, With Elithes and Co.IC:

"So... do you guys need a lift to get over there? Or will we stop by the base for your vehicles?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Amalia:Amalia disconnected from Eremia's mind, aware of the tendris forming around her. She quickly pushed against them via telekinesis, holding them in place before tearing them out of their branch. She identified a plantlife user in the area, and began to barrage Kaytana's mind with grotesque and sucidal thoughts. Amalia strengthed her own mind though, making sure any of Kaytana's memories did not interfere with her own.

Kealen-Tower of Tyis- PastIC: With a shrug, Kealen leaned against a nearby wall. Alan's mind might not be totally fixed but it was better then what he had been a week before."I'll be holding off on joining for now, but since I'm going to be staying with this guy until his head is more or less back in one whole piece I suppose I'll more or less be working with you." He called over to Tyis.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Arena - Forest Region (Blue Team) Kaytana felt the foreign thoughts invade her mind. She did not, however, succumb to the images and emotions flooding inside her head. Being a Skakdi -- and a female one at that -- she had witnessed more than her fair share of hideous and bizarre scenes -- the alterations to her species, for instance. The Team Comet member had even caused many of the things she had seen. And the suicidial thoughts? When she tumbled and fell down a mountain side from the ground beneath her giving way... it was no pleasent experience afterward. Being left in a near-death state with none caring enough to find her triggered thoughts of suicide, so the feeling now were not a new thing to her. Shrugging off the mental onset, Kaytana focused back on her opponent. What the Toa didn't seem to realize was that it wasn't only the poisonous vines attacking her, but every appendage of the tree -- which continued to whip around as they reached out to grab Amalia, threatening to bash her around before ensaring her. The Skakdi of Jungle willed wicked-looking spikes to jut from the branch the Toa of Psionics was mounted on, filled with an identical venom found in the vines. The Team Red member proceeded his kick attacks, until Wasponax managed to grab his ankle in mid-kick with both hands. The Mech's mouthpiece twitched into a smile-like expression before twisting the opposing competitor's leg -- and by extension, his body. He spun around in the air and then dropped towards the ground. Though, through the machine's quick functions, the Dark Hunter swatted his enemy away, into a growth of brush. Looking around for any possible and additional Red Team members in his vicinity, he jogged up to finish off his foe. His shields were whirling again, exuding both heat and a soft orangy glow. IC: Arena - Mountainous Region (Red Team)Greel glided along in the air above the mountainous landscape. He continued his search for more Flag Spires, using his same methods as before. In the corners of his eyes, he could see the continuous ray of light that bounced off each beacon. It hadn't reached the valley's tower yet, so maybe it needed to be reflected off another before heading for the rocky spire.

IC: Ikssrss accuracy power allowed him to track the path and trajectory of objects so that he'd know where they hit. This didn't just apply to things he'd thrown, it worked with anything. He simply grabbed Calik's knife by the hilt right out of the air then, in a reversal of the arm movement he'd used to catch it, threw it right back at Calik

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Elithes - Moving: "No; no need for zhem at zhis point," Elithes said. "Zhat does give me an idea, however. Perhaps you could go ahead and try to clear a path to zhe next spire or vhatever; ve vill catch up."IC - Greel - Arena: From his vantage point, Greel would easily be able to see the beam of light stuck at the next tower, unable to move forward until the spire could be activated. Perhaps his abilities to get him there quickly?IC Past - Tyis - Council Chamber: "We shall see," Tyis said to Alan, nodding at Kaelan as he did so. "We certainly need more members after the incidents that have plagued us--the KNPD-Ring conflict, Exa-Nui, Artana..." He shook his head, sighing. "At least we can rebuild."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Calik - IslandsFortunately, Calik had a few powers of his own. Barely flinching, the Toa activated his power over flame, melting the metal blade of the knife to slag before it came close to hitting him."You'll have to try harder than that if you want me dead," he snarled, charging with a sword-slash ready at the helm.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Alan (Past)/Tyis IslandIC:

"Oh! Kaelen! How long have you been standing there? Sorry I didn't notice, you blended in like a madu cabolo in a volcano... Er, actually that does work... Hmm... So... I guess we're off for the match? Thanks again, Tyis. For everything." With that, the kasuba bowed, turned on his heel, and half-skip half-walked out the entrance to the chamber.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

OOC: Artorre is sitting there, collecting dust. =PIC: Elittra: Arena (Large Island, Beach) (Red Team):Elittra swatted several of the caltrops away with her trident. She ran forward, aiming a lightning bolt where Ikssrss kept his caltrops.IC: Aranai: Arena (Wasteland, Fighting Chorc/Cheiz) (Red Team):Aranai quickly ducked back behind her vehicle. She pulled out her guitar and took a swing at the steltian when he stepped into view.

-==IC: Selirah==-Selirah had frowned, and rolled to the side as the lightning rods had been sent toward her, barely missing the potentially lethal weapons. Selirah looked up, and resang the most recent line of the song, which, if she sang it correctly, would cause sonic waves to fall from the sky in a frequency that would allow them to actually do physical harm, and were currently aimed toward Ikssrss.

IC: Amalia: Amalia withdrew once again, wishing a Kadin was at her side. He focus on every branch enveloping her, gripping it via telekinesis, and tearing it apart. When more branches and their appendags regrew, Amalia dashed across the treetops, using her Kakama to propel her across the trees. The trees beneath her whipped at her legs, causing her to have a stinging pain in her calf. She kept on going, ignoring the pain as she fled from the Skakdi.

IC: Arena - Mountainous Region (Red Team)Seeing what needed to be done to have the light beam continue its path, Greel vanished into one of his portals that led to the spire. With a glance at the control panel, he pressed the button. That should be enough to send the ray off to the other. IC: Arena - Forest Region (Blue Team)As her onslaughts were driving away her target, Kaytana decided it would be best to exit the forest. Once outside she could resume the fight -- if the Toa had fled there, too. The Red Team member's sword was launched towards Wasponax from the bushes, though was melted by a continous blast of fire before it could damage its target. In responce to the attack, the Blue Team competitor spat fireballs at the foliage of the plants, setting it aflame. His opponent naturally leapt into the air above the burning brush, and lunged for the Dark Hunter.

IC: Amalia:When the foliage around Amalia halted its attacks, she landed on the ground, pain pulsing through her legs. Her heart was racing, and she took beig breaths that didn't seems to satisfy her lungs. She put much effort in escaping the Skakdi. Through her Team Crest, she notified anyone going into the forest to be weary, for there was a plantlife user on the loose.

IC: Djoser (Blue Team), With Kovian & Valian:"Ready to fight them yet?" Djoser asked Kovian. "I'd like to see the look on Zaydan's face when I throw her halfway across the arena."As he spoke Djoser drew his dagger, which he'd recently re-applied the poison to. If he could stab anyone from Red Team, it was very likely that they would have to be removed from the match before a minute was up. Unfortunately, the Ring's schedule didn't allow for him to watch them suffer for several minutes, but all would be fine in the end.IC: Vertak (Red Team), With Zaydan & Rhindon:"Zaydan, make sure to let me focus on Vailian." Vertak said over the team crest as the Tumbler slowed. "Rhindon can sense where he is, so he can't really do anything to me."He extended the channel to Slate before continuing to speak."Slate, I need you with Zaydan and I. You two can take on that Toa and Djoser while I deal with Vailian."-ibrow

-==IC: Zaydan==-"Right. That was going to be my plan anyway." Zaydan replied with a nod, as she thought of different ways to handle Djoser, and even that other Toa."Any ideas on how to take them down?" Zaydan asked, curious.

IC: Arena"Okay Vertak. Where are you?" said Slate."I can see them and you. I'll just teleport you." said Marx over the team crest. He was still viewing the screens in the red base's control room."What!?" said Slate in a startled tone as he fell thru a shadow portal and appeared close to Vertak and Zaydan."Okay. I'm here." he said to the Matoran and Toa.IC: ArenaThe fire and smoke forced Sol to flee the artificial jungle. He was in the central area after only a short flight.Landing he looked around and then he bent the light around himself hoping to become invisible.

Edited by paragon

IC (Ikssrss, Blue team, Island): What Calik apparently hadn't considered was that melting the knife did nothing to its inertia. Heat did not equal force. So while he had made it considerably less streamlined he hadn't altered the fact that it was coming for him. Splashes of white-hot molten metal spattered his left leg, causing a slight stumble as agony bit into him. Ikssrss used this as an opening, leaping forward seemingly to meet his opponent's rush then suddenly swerving sideways and ducking. His feet skidded across the ground, taking him under and around Calik's erratic charge. He ended up behind the Toa, where he continued on his turn, raising a foot to land a kick on Calik's back that should disrupt his already wild forward momentum enough to knock him onto the ground.Of course, this reversal of positions also meant Ikssrss was no longer standing here Selirah and Elittra's attacks were heading. Calik was...IC (Chorc/Cheiz, Blue Team, Wasteland): As the fight had already moved to behind Aranai's snaky vehicle, she had nowhere to duck behind. Her swing was met by the sweep of Cheiz's arm and, with the Steltian's greater strength, was cast aside. Realising the guitar-slash-poleaxe gave Aranai the greater range, Chorc had Cheiz bring out his flail weapon, lashing out with the three heavy weights. Just in case that swing was intercepted, dodged or blocked, the kraata followed it up with some more bursts of lightning. That should put her on the back foot

Edited by Armageddon Out Of Here

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Elittra (Red Team), Fighting Ikssrss:As her opponent had leapt around Calik, Elittra had drawn the electricity back into herself and used it as a whip, which was drawn to Ikssrss as she aimed to wrap it around him. As she manipulated the electricity, Elittra activated her Mask of Possibilities, using to to move Calik just enough so that he was out of harms way. It would probably disorient him somewhat, but at the very least it wouldn't injure him.IC: Vertak (Red Team), With Zaydan & Slate:"Glad you could drop in." Vertak said as Slate appeared on top of the Tumbler. "Let's move out- Zanth, an extra eye would be appreciated, because I have no idea what else Vailian can do right now."

Eryn/Arena, With Elithes and Co.IC:

"Alright, sounds good. So you in a bit," replied Eryn with a "nod." Then, changing her arms into a massive buzz saw and a flamethrower, she charged toward the current spire, or at least judging by the visible light spectrum analysis and the gathered beings around them. Leaving a trail wasn't that hard with weapons like that, in any case. Scaring the living karzahni out of other contestants by leaving over a ridge with both weapons doing their thing was also pretty easy. And if they stood their ground, she had a big foot that could kick hard.

IC - Kovian/Vailian - Wasteland Spire: "You go ahead," Kovian answered Djoser, observing the walls of the structure. "We'll catch up with you in a minute."From his tone, it was obvious that he wanted to ask Vailian something--privately.IC - Zanth - Red Base: "From what I saw," Zanth said. "it looked like he had Amplification, Illusio, and Plant Life. A fairly deadly combination. Although he seems to have disappeared for the time being, along with Djoser and their friend--I'm not picking anything up with the Recorders."IC - Elithes - Volcanic Area: Elithes nodded at Eryn as she headed out, following behind her at a safe distance.IC - Greel - Wasteland: As Greel pressed the button on the control panel, the light from the spire redirected once more, shooting toward another rock formation in the northern part of that Wasteland. The activation of this spire, along with that which was placed in the blue base's command center, would reveal the location of the flag to the teams.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Arena - Wasteland/Central Region (Red Team)Evidently, he was correct. The beam of light was reflected off this spire and raced to the next tower, revealing its location in the process. How many more beacons it would take to discover the flag, Greel wasn't sure, but he knew activating the proceeding spire would only bring Team Red closer to snatching the flag. Another gateway opened before him, one that would bring him in the air over his target. The previous spires had been in a spot void of any other competitors, but maybe, as there were more contestants in this sector, they would be close enough to get there before him. And that was fine -- he just needed to follow the rays.

IC: Calik - IslandsCalik bit back a string of curse words as he hit the ground. The pain in his leg was bad, sending knives of agony shooting through him. Every iota of his being screamed, begging him to just lie down and rest.He couldn't. Not yet.Instead, he rolled himself over onto his back, so that his legs were pointed at Ikssrss. Hoisting himself up on one elbow, he raised his other arm, sending a lance of fire flying at his opponent.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

KealenIC: "Since you got dragged in here to get fixed, maha brains." Said Kealen following Alan out the door.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Elittra, Fighting Ikssrss:As Calik and Ikssrss focused on each other, Elittra rolled gracefully to the side and then pointed her trident at Ikssrss, sending a wave of electricity at him.IC: Djoser, With Kovian and Valian:"Oh, keeping secrets are we?" Djoser said, shrugging. "Whatever Reaper, I don't really care. But if you're gonna try shoving a knife in my back or convince any of us to leave the Ring, you're wasting your time."He sheathed his dagger and turned away, preparing to leave, before saying one last thing, directed ot Valian:"I've seen you hesitating, you know."Djoser pointed out. "Stay with the Ring and Lyxek is probably going to give you a great place in a great world. But if you leave, we'll all brand you a coward and you'll become target number one. Not to mention that Lyxek will be particularly angry... and I think you know that isn't a good thing."With that said, Djoser left the two to have their chat, exiting the safety field that Kovia and Valian had created.Time to prepare for Vertak. He thought. And I guess that Toa, too. She seems to hold grudges quite nicely.-ibrow

IC - Kovian/Vailian - Wasteland Spire: "You dare question my loyalty?" Vailian asked Djoser, glaring at the Matoran's back as he exited the area. "I am Lyxek's right-hand man, Matoran. Don't you forget that."Kovian, meanwhile, paid no attention to Djoser. If the Matoran--or Vailian, or anyone, for that matter--wanted to help the Ring, then fine; that was their decision. But it did not mean that he couldn't at least talk some sense into Vailian about his "debt."Nor did it mean that he couldn't ask a simple question and receive a simple answer."I suppose you're going to do as he said?" Vailian asked him, turning to the Toa now. He crossed his arms. "It won't work.""I wasn't going to ask about that," Kovian said, looking at the Hivéna. "I was going to ask why there are so many Ring members here. But I get the feeling you don't want to answer that, either, so instead I'll ask what that clock is for." He pointed through one of the entrances to the cave, toward the mountain where Dalmia stood. The clock--several minutes to zero now--was easily visible from where they stood, glowing through the clouds.Vailian smiled. "Considering it's Dalmia, who knows?" he said. "Perhaps he's timing how much longer the match will last.""The Day Run staff doesn't even do that," Kovian said flatly. "How would Dalmia know? Or better yet, why would it even matter to him?""Something tells me that you'll get an answer to that shortly," Vailian said. Adjusting his armor, he headed out of the area, breaking his illusion. Kovian stared after him.Something does not feel right about this...IC - Sepcret - Wasteland: Sepcret halted her flight course as the beam of light shot toward the last unactivated Wasteland spire--almost directly beneath her. Smirking at the coincidence, she dropped down, phasing through rock to get to the control panel, at the same time that Greel appeared above the spire.Becoming tangible again, Sepcret looked around for the panel....IC - Dalmia - Mountain: Three minutes...While he stood there, the Ring member reached out with his mind, connecting it--subtly--to whoever was in the Blue Base's command center, mentally prodding them to activate its spire. If things were going to line up as he wanted them to, then they needed to have it on standby before the next one became active...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Arena - Wasteland/Central Region (Red Team)As soon as he arrived at the next spire, Greel rose up higher into the air. He wanted to be certain of how many contestants were around before reaching for the control panel. The last thing he needed was to get ambushed or kept from retrieving the flag. IC: Arena - Forest Region (Blue Team)Having made it safely out of the flaming forest, Kaytana could turn her attention back to the Toa of Psionics. As the trees were now unfit for her "plant radar", the Skakdi had to rely on which direction Amalia had fled in when she leapt through the treetops. She pulled out a few of her numerous grenades, and aimed at the section of forest that she believed her opponent to be in. Then she hurled the explosive into the battlefield, waiting for the outburst of force to occur.Her glowing red eyes scanned the blazing fires consuming the woods. That was her type of warfare, though she was upset that she hadn't been the one to cause it. The Toa was stealing the show -- no doubt the crowds were watching to see who made it out of the chaos! Kaytana's time would come, however, once the match was over...It first came to Wasponax that he should swing his buzzsaws at the Red Team member, though that would surely end the being's life. He couldn't do that -- in here, at least. So he chose to shift his shields so that the curved front would smash into his head. But it seemed his adversary was prepared, planting his feet on the silver bucklers and jumping into the air with amazing speed. He twirled around before slamming his body into the Mech's armored head.

IC (Ikssrss, Blue Team, Island): The injury to his leg and the disorientation of the sonic barrage had been enough to throw Calik's aim off. His burst of fire went wide, allowing the Rahkshi to focus on Elittra. Her electric whip had stung but hadn't fried him like it could have thanks to his insulating metal shell. Electrical current took the path of least resistance, which was down his legs not into his mucous body.He leaped up to avoid the following swipe of electricity, throwing a couple of shuriken as he passed over Elittra's head. When he landed behind her he swung with his staff at her tailbone (too high to be jumped over, too low to duck under unless she threw herself to the ground completely). Hopefully the shuriken should have kept her distracted from his main attack. if not, well she'd be hit by the pair of throwing stars

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Elittra (Red Team), Fighting Ikssrss:Elittra activated her Kanohi, using it to shift both throwing stars over just enough to miss her while she flipped back, crashing into Ikssrss as he swung his staff. "Aren't you naughty, you shouldn't be getting in my way like that." she scolded as her trident was slapped onto the ground beside her. "You should know better than that, don't you think?"As she spoke, Elittra began to send waves of electricity flowing through her and into Ikssrss- sooner or later, that metal shell wasn't going to protect her opponent.IC: Djoser (Blue Team), Encountering Vertak, Zaydan, and Slate:Wonderful, they brought a third guy. Djoser thought. Well then, I'll have to take some desperate measures, won't I?Djoser sent a wave of ice towards the three Red Team members, aiming to freeze both mechs. Meanwhile, he drew his dagger and leapt for Slate, hoping that the Toa didn't have some sort of immunity to ice.OOC: Parugi, did Djoser grab any gear at Blue base? I can't remember. xD Also, what did Vertak grabbed?

IC: Amalia:The grenade came down with a thud, right in between Amalia's legs. She screamed out, pushing the explosive device far with her telekinesis. An explosion was heard from where she pushed it. She slumped down, giving a sigh of relief as she began to speed through the jungle once again.

IC: Calik - IslandsCalik grunted his disappointment at having missed Ikssrss, but was not about to give up. Elittra had the Rahkshi cornered so far, giving him enough time to haul himself painfully to his feet.Too in pain to reach for his discarded sword, he instead reached over to his back, extracting his new war-hammer, using it as a make-shift cane.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: ArenaSlate rolled of Vertak's vehicles roof to dodge the wave of ice.Djoser leapt at him with a dagger. Slate became intangible and Djoser went right thru him and crashed into the ground behind him."I think I recognize you." he said to the Ko-Matoran with a scowl on his face. Of course you couldn't tell because he wore an opaque helmet.

IC: Arena - Forest Region (Blue Team)Kaytana raised a hand to the side of her head, trying to hear the possible scream of Amalia before her demise. The shriek reached her ear, followed by the sight of the explosion and black fragments of wood and flames flying in every direction. This caused a wild grin to grow on her face, revealing her pointed teeth.However, she learned from past experiences that Toa never went down so easily in even a situation like this. To be certain that her enemy was out of the game, the Skakdi tossed another explosive into the woods, this time in an area near the previous. The attack forced Wasponax onto the ground, with his acrobatic opponent jumping off the Mech, flipping in the air before landing. He watched the Dark Hunter struggling to get to his feet. His eyes caught more movement: they followed what looked like leaking fuel of the vehicle. Whatever that was, it was probably a good thing for him. "Give up yet, insect?" the Red Team contestant asked, a sneer on his face and arms crossed.

IC: Amalia:Amalia clenched her mouth tight. This Skakdi was hitting her last nerve. The grenade came flying back in, only to be thrown with such velocity back towards the direction it came though. Amalia then zipped up the tree, back in view. "Come get me, Skakdi."

Edited by Belthnor

OOC: iBrow: Kovian, Vailian, and Djoser didn't get a chance to stop by Blue Base, no--didn't feel like dealing with extra equipment for three characters. XP As for Vertak, iirc he has a Silence Generator and a few specialized grenades.IC - Sepcret - Wasteland Spire: Finding the control panel--which was hidden in a compartment on the wall of the cave-like structure--Sepcret relaxed, moving her hand over it and activating the spire. Below Greel, the light shifted direction again, shooting toward Kovian's spire. As soon as it did, it shot into the western area of the mountain ranges, connecting to Greel's first spire, before ricocheting off to the Blue Base's command center, finally coming to a stop.There was only one spire left to be activated before the flag would be revealed.Floating upward and out of the place, Sepcret noted this on the map. She activated her Team Crest. "Someone at Blue Base, hit that switch," she said. "I'll get the next spire once we know where it is."IC - Illuxio - Islands: As he watched the battle raging before him, Illuxio began to zone out, recalling something. Images flashed before his mind, too quick for him to make out what they were. It was disorienting, a flurry of information that was impossible for him to decipher.Almost as quickly as it had started, it stopped, the impact of it knocking him back a few steps. Blinking, he shook his head and turned, activating his Speed Generator and charging back toward the southern section of the Arena."Kovian, meet me in the south base," he said over his Crest, his tone urgent. "Now."Picking up the message, Kovian nodded and returned a quick affirmative, before heading out. His spire connected, he saw no reason to continue staying in position. Dropping into the sand, he moved quickly, heading south.IC - Zanth - Red Base: Zanth had gone back to observing Dalmia through the Recorders, trying to figure out what the Ring member was planning. His brow was furrowed, staring at Dalmia's black helmet and armor in thought...Dalmia suddenly moved, his head turning to face the Recorder. Zanth blinked in surprise; a moment later, a burst of energy struck the robot, destroying it. The Team Zero leader tried switching to another one, and then another and another, each time finding the same, blank screen.Looking out through the window, he saw dozens of small clouds of smoke dissipating in the air."Something is up," he warned the rest of Red Team via the comm system, turning and heading toward the teleporter. "Dalmia just destroyed every Recorder in the Arena; try telling me that that isn't suspicious. I'm joining the fight."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan paused for a moment, and his mech was bashed backward."You think?" Kairan asked, somewhat rhetorically, as he frowned, and looked around with a scowl."I knew I should've kept my focus on him..." Kairan muttered, as he moved around the Blue Team members he was fighting, and began to head toward the central area, intending to double back at the Red Team Headquarters if it was needed."Where you headed, Zanth?"

IC: Arena - Forest Region (Blue Team)Kaytana's eyes widened as the grenade came flying back at her. She didn't wait for it to land -- that would be quite a predicament. The Skakdi raced away from the spot on her speeder, driving along the forest's and wasteland's border. Upon impact, the explosive tore rock fragments from the ground and sent dust and smoke into the air. Not too happy about being right with her beliefs on Toa deaths, she blasted her eyebeams at Amalia, who was now visible in the fiery canpoy. This revealed her position, of course, showing twin beams of red suddenly appearing from empty space. However, the Toa of Psionics would already be able to find her through telepathy, so it wasn't concerning. Kaytana just moved to another spot."Not quite," Wasponax answered, rising from the ground. His enemy shrugged, getting back into a defense pose, ready for another move. But what happened next couldn't be prepared for: the Red Team member yelped in agony, falling down as pain ran through his feet. Dual clouds of buzzing insects rose into the air, coming from where his feet had just been planted. Apparently, that leaking "fuel" was really Wasponax himself -- well, parts of him. They had drifted out of the Mech in a group before separating completely as they ran through the grasses up to their adversary's feet. Once there, each one took the libery to sting with all their stingers as much as they could. "Have fun," the Dark Hunter smirked at the groaning being, standing up completely. His clouds returned inside the robot, and he left the scene, chuckling.IC: Arena - Wasteland/Central (Red Team)Both Greel and Hexxon watched the rays ricochet off the spires, there eyes settling on the last tower: Blue Base's command center. They could feel the rush of excitement coming; once that was activaded, it was only a matter of retrieving the flag. Both of which could do with ease (or so they hoped) with their powers, though for some reason they felt that it might be harder than what was expected.

IC: Amalia: Amalia dodged the eyebeams with ease, zipping past their direction and plunging down to the undergrowth of the jungle. She ran at Kakama speeds to the location where the eyebeams were first seen. No one was there. Amalia looked around, seeing only trees and the desert's wastes. She then extended her mind out, finding Kaytana once again. Amalia took off, eyes pried open for the Skakdi.

IC: Arena - Wasteland/Central Region (Blue Team)Vision wouldn't find Kaytana's presence, nor would hearing. Though with her telepathy active, Amalia was already after the Skakdi, who couldn't keep up with the Toa's Kakama speed. The last she saw of the Psionics-wielder was before she became a blur, which was headed in her direction. Kaytana fired more energy beams around herself, hoping to catch Amalia with a pair.

IC - Zanth - Seeker: "Ignoring the first comment," Zanth answered, climbing into his vehicle and heading out of Red Base. "I'm going toward Dalmia." Without another word, he began sprinting and leaping south, through the volcanic area and into the wasteland, moving as fast as possible.OOC: Hey, guys? Let's try to get this done tomorrow--as soon as someone activates the next spire I'll reveal the flag and it'll be yours for the taking. But we need to speed this up.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png