Element You Want To Control?

Title says it all. For me, it would be air, because, green is my favorite color, and I always thought it would be cool to have a Sky-Scythe that would fold out wings like in Avatar.

The Old King is dead long live the King

Dragon types will rule

PM me if you have Pokemon White

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are of the remaining 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.

well in all honesty if i could choose any element it would be ice because i live up here i alaska and what is alaska covered with ice/snow so with that power i could just get rid of the snow on my porch instead of having to shovel it. and plus with ice you have a person you don't like you could just freeze them solid and then shatter them a clean and effective way of killing an opponent.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Fire, ice or lightning is the kind of stuff I like to see tossed around, but i think from a real-life perspective Iron would be the best choice given how much you can do with metal. Earth and Stone are plentiful and powerful as well, but I think metal might have them beat for the sort of stuff I would do, at least.

Time. Just, time. I think it's because I watch too much doctor who. But yes, it would be awesome if you could go into the past and change things around or go into the future and alter it as well?

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

All of them.Seriously, that would be epic!Though, I'd probably have to go with air. Not just because of the color green, but mainly because I'd love to fly and run like the wind. Plus, heights sound pretty fun, and an air cushion might help with some irrational fears. XP (though, I don't freak out too much about looking down).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Ice can do awesome things, but it´s too cold. :P Air and water would be useful, for if you control them you control the weather. :evilgrin: However, nothing can beat light.-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Light. A few bends of that, and I can show everyone exactly what's on my mind in technicolor. I would never have to use PowerPoint again.Not to mention change my appearance to whatever I wanted, never have to use a flashlight again...But actually, given if most of us were spawntaneously allowed to have whatever Bionicle power we wanted we would probably use it extensively for negative purposes, none of them. I don't want to become a monster that zaps people or burns them alive, even if it is only by accident. Really.

Edited by fishers64

Shadow. It's dark, it's dramatic, it looks glorious to wield and you can (Probably) TELEPORT (Biosector01 doesn't say that they can't) through the shadows with it. How is that not awesome? Oh, and I should probably point out I want to control it because that way I can create a cape made purely of shadows. That would look both amazing and intimidating.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I guess I would choose Fire, because fire is both fun, and useful.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Definitely the Green. Ever since I got Warcraft 3, nature powers have intrigued me greatly, and even beforehand, I could imagine how powerful one could be if they were able to control an overgrown ivy plant!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Lightning. Would be fun to strike lightning on the nearest car if I couldn't find a parking space. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Earth. It's under us pretty much at all times, so I'd rarely be without it, and it's probably the most constructive element. I'd save a lot of time and money on home improvement and landscaping. And if you ever need to defend yourself, you just suck someone into the ground where they stand. Unlike fire and some other elements, it's easy to defend yourself without killing anyone—just suck them up neck-deep, and there's no such thing as "excessive force."

Shadow. It's dark, it's dramatic, it looks glorious to wield and you can (Probably) TELEPORT (Biosector01 doesn't say that they can't) through the shadows with it. How is that not awesome?

Sorry, but I must ask: considering you can't teleport through fire or water or light or plasma or air or stone... how would you do it with shadow?

Shadow. It's dark, it's dramatic, it looks glorious to wield and you can (Probably) TELEPORT (Biosector01 doesn't say that they can't) through the shadows with it. How is that not awesome?

Sorry, but I must ask: considering you can't teleport through fire or water or light or plasma or air or stone... how would you do it with shadow?
Portals? Using shadows as doorways from one shadow to the next? I don't know the specifics, I just checked Biosector01 and one of the powers is the ability to use the shadows to transport oneself. Which I realise now doesn't necessarily imply teleportation, but that was my interpretation.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Portals? Using shadows as doorways from one shadow to the next? I don't know the specifics, I just checked Biosector01 and one of the powers is the ability to use the shadows to transport oneself. Which I realise now doesn't necessarily imply teleportation, but that was my interpretation.
I think the only being that can do that is Shadow Stealer. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Fire, ice or lightning is the kind of stuff I like to see tossed around, but i think from a real-life perspective Iron would be the best choice given how much you can do with metal. Earth and Stone are plentiful and powerful as well, but I think metal might have them beat for the sort of stuff I would do, at least.

also i'm not sure but if you can control metal couldn't you control gold as in the metal as well? if you could then you could also become the richest person without having to do anything evil to get the money.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Jungle!!!Or Ice. Both would rock too.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

also i'm not sure but if you can control metal couldn't you control gold as in the metal as well? if you could then you could also become the richest person without having to do anything evil to get the money.

Well, as the available quantity of a material increases, the cost of buying it decreases. Still, yes, as long as you kept the gold production small you could earn off it. In the real world the problem becomes using it for currency, though. Just showing up with gold and wanting to exchange it for money would raise questions unless you form it into objects like watches and stuff. In that case... it could be very profitable.Just don't make a pile of gold ingots, drag them down to the bank and ask to exchange them. :P

ok, this is something I've given too much thought to during menial tasks at work or throughout the day, even diving into my Koro, the 6 masks for my suva, my type of toa weapon, and armor/colorsI narrowed it down to 3 choices.Fire, because the natural resistance and ability to channel it into focused jets and intense temperatures (only with much experience and practice though). But fire cannot create, it can only destroy. (Btw I'd use a classic Kanohi Hau for this element)Ice, because with Ice I can create. Encase arm/self in a layer of ice (frost armor!), create a shield to block on arm, improvised icicle to be a sword, and ice needles/throwing knives. Psionics, which is essentially to be Charles Xavier.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I said and I will say it again- TIME! Really, who wouldn't want to be late to work and then reverse that so that you are NEVER late to work? Or, you could travel back in time and see the DINOSAUURZ! Or, you could freeze the Bullies at your school so that they are out of time!

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Psiconics. Sumiki, you may be able to give someone a full Emperor Palpatine, but can you force choke? Throw objects with your mind? Tear someone's mind apart, or heal it in a second? THAT, my friends, is true power.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Probably Ice or Electricity would be my first choices. Though, really, any of the Toa Mata's powers are quite awesome, and I'd love to have any of them.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender