Element You Want To Control?

I'd easily go for Psionics. I've always preferred mental pursuits, exercises, and clever ways of solving problems rather than lobbing fireballs.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Life.With one hand I can save you, and if you give me a negative comment on my Short Stories, I can take it with the other.Besides, I could revive my steak and listen to it scream.(I know it isn't EXACTLY a element...)

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

Fire or Ice, preferably both since when roleplaying in my youth, my elemental power/rune/transmutation circle on my left hand was Fire, and the one on the right was Ice. Oh nostalgia...

Edited by Great Mask Of Armor

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

Fire or Air. BURN STUFF--er, I mean, cooking...But seriously, Fire Control could save lives, burn the living Karz out of enemies, etc. And of course Air has many uses, including choking, instant cleanup (Depending on your aim...), preventing embarrassment by expelling foul-smelling gas on a date (Luckily hasn't happened to me...), etc.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Iron or Psionics. Iron is obvious, if it's metal, I could control it.But Psionics would be so much fun. I could read any thought, break your mind or heal it, theoretically could control you, and I could move objects with my mind.Oh, and Gravity? Psionics > Gravity. Psionics users could take over your mind. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

There's quite a few:Fire: I can't stand extreme heat (Ironic due to my heritage being in a tropical country), so I think having fire would be nice, since it would give me better heat resistance like a Ta-Matoran.Ice: I love winter. 'Nuff said.The Green/Jungle/Plant Life: Though I was never into gardening or anything like that, I think this would be a pretty cool one to have. Plus, I'd be just like Shinken Green. (Green/Forest Samurai Ranger for you Power Rangers fans.)

• 3 weeks later...

Lightning would be my first choice. Even though it can only be controlled by female toa :P

Air. Because then I could fly.

Ditto, this is why Air would be my second choice, and I'd also have an excuse to talk in incomplete sentences. Edited by joev14

Light would be an extremely versatile power I could see myself using, whether I was working in dangerous situations or going about my day-to-day life. Inscribe thoughts on tablets in an instant using the power of lasers! Create enough light to work in, whether that work involves fighting wild Rahkshi or just reading in the Archives! Attack either with pinpoint precision or with a flash of light that affects foes in all directions!When I was trying to come up with an OC for myself, I ended up settling on a Toa of Light-- not because I wanted a super-powered OC but rather just because light happens to be both versatile and convenient. Plus the gold armor is pretty cool-looking.

• 3 weeks later...

Gravity would be sweet because then I could fly, a lot easier than if I controlled air too. Or go into space! (I'd steal a space suit from NASA first of course)

Edited by Kumata

I don't think I could ever choose one, but my favorites would be Air, Light, the Green, and Psionics.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

For me, it would be Gravity. The ability to control one of the fundamental forces of reality itself would always be useful:)
Actually, on second thought, maybe Sonics instead. I mean, just think of all the stuff you could do with the power of sound. Not only can you blow stuff up, but you can also create forcefields and fly by projecting sonic waves the way you want.However, that's not the main reason I would prefer this element. I've always said that one of the main problems with reality is the lack of background music, with the power of sound I could do something about that. I could be a walking jukeboxIt could also help in more subtle ways, I could mimic people's voices, or make myself completely silent, I could deafen others entirely and use echolocation.Yeah, definitely sound.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Fire, because it has a lot of uses, and it would be excellent for survival. Plus, it would be fitting since fire sort of represents humanity in general. :)I wanted to say Earth, because usually Earth would include all kinds of things like stone, metal, etc. but in BIONICLE all those things are separated into several elements.

Probably Ice or Electricity would be my first choices. Though, really, any of the Toa Mata's powers are quite awesome, and I'd love to have any of them.newso1.png
True. With all the technology around, Electricity would be helpful. Never would have to charge a battery again!! :lol:

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I'd like to control air, because it would be inconspicuous. You could call forth a wind and no one would suspect a thing, whereas people would get suspicious if you started shooting out lightning bolts. :P Besides, I've always wanted to fly.

I really need a better signature.

• 2 weeks later...
Psionics. Messing up a mind is just so delightful. Plus there is the telekinesis ability at my disposal. I wonder why there hasn't been much cannon appearances of that particular sub power.
This. I could use this on a daily basis.

lightning. though air water and fire are more versatile.if you trap 4 people (or toa, take your pick) who can control each element in a separate metal box, odds are the lightning controller will be stuck for awhile.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

The two that I can think of right now are fire and water:I would choose water because it is vital to all organisms, and because it is everywhere: moisture in the earth, water in nearby organisms, even in the air, and one could easily overwhelm an opponent.I would choose fire partially because of the incendiary effects immediately associated with fire, and partially because every aspect of the ecosystem, including the planet's quality of being habitable, as well as weather systems, is greatly dependent upon the heat distribution and amount: Tweaking that could cause numerous effects.

bBhcfWO.png

I should imagine that quite a bit of thought would need to be put into this decision...I think it would be thought. Yes the element of thought. I could control people's minds, convince them I wasn't an enemy (these aren't the droids you're looking for), and all sorts of things. It's complete dominance and I would never have to fight. It's just awesome.

• 3 weeks later...