Little things you like about BZPower

CeeCee

I like that small town feel. I feel like every one knows every one. Now, while that being untrue, I at least recognize a good number of people, especially in my home region (Story lines and theories). If you think about BZP is like a County. Each forum section being cites and the sub forums being little areas like a road or something lol. Every one has their only little place where they feel most at home on here( at least I do) So any way. What are the little things you like on BZPower?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I do feel like BZPower is like a small county or village, I recognize many members in topics and such.I love that about BZPower, because it directs more attention towards each of us, letting us get to know each other well.It also makes the site more simple and less stressful.

Edited by Spinjitzu Master

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

I like that most members are typically quite mature, even when discussing touchy subjects.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I like that small town feel. I feel like every one knows every one.
This. Its like a small town with people from all over the world, I really like that. I have friends (relative term) out of state and out of country, it's awesome. Also, I get chances to talk to people that I normally wouldn't because of age differences (location differences too, as mentioned before). It really helps with that 'learn something new every day' gig. Edited by Aderia

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

I also like how lots of people have awesome Ace Attorney or Mega Man avatars. :)

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Concurring on the size of the active population here. It's large enough to have discussion going, yet not so big that you lose track of who's who. It's pretty rare for me to see someone post and think, "hey, who is that?" It gives a nice sense of community.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

As others have already said, I enjoy recognizing the majority of the members on the site. I usually never look at a member's username and think "who is that?" (Unless they change their name. Then I do ask that question sometimes. :P)I also like that bad words cannot be typed here. I have yet to find another forum that does this. I think that it really helps BZP stay a mature site.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I like that most members are typically quite mature, even when discussing touchy subjects.
This also. When I'm on BZP, I automatically go on to a more mature mind set. I dont know why really, but its good.
Perhaps because you're talknig to people who you don't really know well, except those little things you might learn here on BZP. If they were all real life friends, you would have had a more familiar way of relating to them.I like how people know, less or more, each the other. And this:
Its like a small town with people from all over the world, I really like that. I have friends (relative term) out of state and out of country, it's awesome. Also, I get chances to talk to people that I normally wouldn't because of age differences (location differences too, as mentioned before). It really helps with that 'learn something new every day' gig.

This. Its like a small town with people from all over the world, I really like that. I have friends (relative term) out of state and out of country, it's awesome. Also, I get chances to talk to people that I normally wouldn't because of age differences (location differences too, as mentioned before). It really helps with that 'learn something new every day' gig.
You nailed my thoughts.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I don't know, I think it might be because it's small. because there is another forum I tried, made one post, and rarely check back. it just wasn't as welcoming, like no one would ever know i'm there. no matter how much I posted.and the word filter. now all we need to do is find a way to make it work on spoken words and we should be good.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Everyone here is nice and helpful and awesome. The maturity of the membership is, I think, a byproduct of the activity. There are less troublemakers, leading to a closer group of members. It's much nicer than the hectic hubbub of the old BZP, which felt more like a metropolis than a small town.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

This. Its like a small town with people from all over the world, I really like that. I have friends (relative term) out of state and out of country, it's awesome. Also, I get chances to talk to people that I normally wouldn't because of age differences (location differences too, as mentioned before). It really helps with that 'learn something new every day' gig.
I conquer. (Muahahahaha!). Aka I agree. I love the ability to talk to everyone from so far away. ^^Also the members here are really great! The staff are cooky and fun, you can have an intelligent conversation with someone and there are some pretty impressive peeps on here that do incredible things (like our artists and MOCers and writers).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your na-a-ame, (doo doo doo)And where everybody's glad you ca-a-ame (doo doo doo)...I like it for the same reasons you do. It's also the only active forum I can go to where almost everyone is reasonable, and where people can say what they want without being cursed at, trolled or being shouted at. Edited by Toa of the Nova Corps

The internet has always seemed a little bit like the wild west to me. Yet in this sea of chaos and lawlessness that has spawned so many websites that shouldn't be named we have BZPower which has somehow kept control over the content and remained child safe for so many years. Similarly I have always felt BZPower's organization of the staff has been ahead of its time in comparison to many discussion boards out there.

That's what first drew me to BZP back when it was still BionicleZone. And while I am sad that the activity has gone down since the Golden Age of Bionicle I love that the small town feel has returned.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

It's very much a small-towny feel nowadays.Though back before the end of Bionicle, it seemed more like a mega-city to me. Though,this feel does remind me more of the community I originally stumbled upon back in 2002. I like all of the different small things that make BZPower, BZPower.-Roki

sigflower4.png

Even though I sometimes miss the big community that BZPower used to have, I have grown to quite like the smaller one that has emerged from it. It's awesome to be able to come back after four years of inactivity and not paying attention to Bionicle and still feel welcomed here. It's also nice to be able to play games in Off-Topic and see the same posters over and over again.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

I like how it's smaller nowadays. Before I came left and back I really only knew knew one person, but nowadays I'm getting to know an increasing amount of people on here. Pretty much what everyone else said basically. Also everyone is nice and understanding here, so it is a nice little shelter from a lot of other places on the internet that I frequent where everybody hates absolutely everybody and no one admits they're wrong.

The smallness is nice, we lost a lot of people during the move especially, but I do hope it grows to what it was before. I'm not leaving any time soon. Everyone here is knowledgeable, friendly and its still a wonderful site

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I really love the small, tight-knit community that has developed here after the end of Bionicle. This has led to a great deal of maturity among members, which is absolutely beautiful to see. Very seldom do I see spammy posts, and the mass of blogs seems to have decreased, which both make it much easier to find meaningful posts and interesting entries to read.

I like the staff. I've been a member of quite a few other forums, and I think we're quite spoiled to have such a mature, easygoing team of staff members.
Why thank you :P Edited by Paleo