The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted. however you want to leave, but you are stuck there, forever!!!!!!!!!!!i wish for an Ipod with bigger memory

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Granted. She breaks it so much the fourth wall just disappears. Reality and fantasy now collide in the form of ponies. Total anarchy ensues and eventually we form a civilization in Ponyville (and wars are going on too due to territory and not to mention all of those creeps who think "It doesn't matter that they're sentient, they're just ponies" and it's a bit of a problem to say the least). The bronies form a knighthood and fight for Fluttershy's honor. Humans begin to get cutie marks and even start to turn into ponies themselves (basically, it's like Pleasantville in the form of ponies). Eventually Twilight and the mane six gather the elements of harmony to remedy the fourth wall and all humans are purged from their world. You were half a pony when this happened, so you just disappeared when the separation occurred. You no longer exist.I wish I had cake to assult this dragon...

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

granted. however, you hate it and snap it in twoi wish for mortal kombat to be real

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Granted. The bagel grows a black moustache and turns evil. Grabbing its top hat, twirling its moustache and maniacally laughing, it jumps out the window to spread it's evil ways. You have just given form to the most heinous villains ever! D=I wish super muffin was here to save the day from the sinister Dr. Bagel. ;-;

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

<insert wish corruption involving space-time paradoxes, gigantic holes in the fabric of space time, The Doctor, and the death of kittens.>I wish that I was the sole proprietory owner of Apple Inc., the company that makes iDevices and Macs, and that it would make me tons of money and never go out of business and I would die only of old age (Apprx. 153 years old).

Granted. You earn so much money that after one year, money no longer satisfies you. While wandering the streets in hopes of finding something worth living for, you see people, who only get average salaries, living extremly happy lives. This makes you very angry and you start killing people. Soon you become known as the most wanted serial(Also cerial!) killer. You're very good though, so you aren't caught… Until your 100th birthday. But because the court is busy with other things, they leave you in jail and forget about you for a long, long time. Though, after living in jail so long, you become so very ornery that on your 153rd birthday you loudly demand cake, which in turn draws attention to yourself. So then, after living a miserable 53 years in jail, you're finally beheaded.Your whole story puts a bad name on Apple and, although they still stay in business, they are no longer the most successful company in the world and must lay off tons of people who, because of their reputation of working for you, will never again find another job. Well done.I wish for a kitten in a basket. Both must be alive. (Yes, the kitten and the basket)

bannnnner.png

granted instead you are you open a portal to the shadow zone and you meet zivonI wish i could control a tahtorak in real life

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.