The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted. you run right in to a brick wall at 1000 mph.i wish the world would implode

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

granted it implodes so much that there is nothing left not even debrisI wish i could create my own custom bionicle piece molds.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. They believe it will end now, and everyone puts down their pets.It doesn't end, and now there are no more dogs and cats in the world, so the ecosystem is destroyed.The world officially ends 12/21/2012.I wish that I could be an A-list actor.

Granted. One appears right in front of you when something like that happens to you, and, without realizing it, you fall in. The entrance to the hole closes seconds later; there is absolutely no evidence that the hole had even existed there.I wish I could beat Mario Kart 7 with three stars on every cup.

Granted. Adam West shows up as Batman and prepares to punch him in the face. However, just before he makes contact with said face, The Joker appears and Batman (aka Adam West) chases after the villain. Serpent of Fire does not get punched in the face, and you were unable to get Adam West's signature. Fail.I wish The Great and Powerful Trixie was officially declaired "worst pony."

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Adam West Batman, I was thinking Arkham city Batman but hey it's Adam West so I can't complain.Granted a law passed declares Trixie the worst pony and named in your honor. However a group of rioty Trixie fans attempt to burn your house down but can't so they cut your Internet and post unremovable Trixie posters in your room.I wish I was hiding Batman in my basement and Joker didn't attack my house.(Tekulo how much do you hate my avatar and sig)

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Granted, however in order to use it you had to be dipped in protodermis. Upon reemerging you find out that you have become a horribly mutated freak. The government, fearing for their lives sends the entire army after you. Eventually you waste all your shield energy, and are killed by some newb with an RPG.I wishfully wish that wishable wishes came true.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

granted but due to your wish a tear in the space time continum is created which kills millions of kittens. i hope your happyI wish i could save said kittens

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. They are all in your care, however and you give up your life's dream to set up a pet adoption agency. You don't make any money, really, but you do have a humble life. Of course, your son comes along and overthrows you in a violent connect four game and takes over the agency. You barely survive and are battle-scarred for life.I wish I had my cutie mark. (And no, I don't really hate Trixie. XD I just don't really understand what the fuss is about... I mean, she has a really nice color sceme and character design, but other than that I just don't see the appeal. O.o).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted, but turns out you have Cutie Pox...I wish for a huge battleship with extremely stable systems onboard, indestructable hull, and uberpowerful weapons. No unauthorised personel are allowed onboard, and the ship can only be opporated by me. The systems are designed in such a sophisticated way that a glitch in the system is impossible. And it's autopilot (Wich is always on) keeps the ship from crashing into a planet or a star. I then use this ship to destroy any enemy of mine.

granted. the said enemy comes back from the dead and kills you and leaves the ship dead in space

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)