The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Unfortunately, your wish translated into CAD Ogre, and now you're left with a poorly made 3D model of an ogre that is having fun destroying all of the files on your computer.I wish Minecraft had more official blocks and mobs. :P

Granted, they talk non stop!I wish the Internet was real

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Granted, instead, no more days were you are awake, you are nocturnalI wish I was in the world of minecraft

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

You are now the most skilled pilot in the world, which is unfortunate as to gain that skill, we had to transport it from the minds of perfectly capable pilots. Now you are the only skilled pilot in the air, a rather unfortunate title to hold, when all of this will likely end with a collision with several planes all trying to head in the same direction.I wish I had a suit of spiked armour, and a cape.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Wish Granted, but you lose the ability to remember some things in real life.On a serious note, it is good to remember them, I heard a simple trick is tell yourself to remember when you wake up, apparently that increases your chances of remembering, along with thinking about the dream a lot when waking up.I wish for the wreckage of HMS Hood, glued together with windex and wrapped in a giant blueberry pancake for armor reinforcement and a crew of ninja pirate cowboy ghosts that is entirely loyal to me. On top of that, give it the ability to go on land with a unicycle and the ability to fly with Jupiter glued to a ceiling fan that is located in the glove compartment, thank you.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

Wish Granted, they now have one, though they [accidentally?] run you over.I wish that (in a hypothetically existing multiverse) we were part of the infinite set of universes that intersect with another infinite set of universes that allow for random causality (not obeying logic, or at least more then two sets of logic if so), out of any of the infinite sets (of which there are infinite) to which it applies of coarse.

Edited by Proud Stigma

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

Granted, but it's not much different to our everyday life right now; those who believe they saw an intersection between the two realities (or the inhabitants of another of the infinite number of universes) all get classifed as mad and are made fun of. Any kind of miracle is just not scientifically proven and therefore, can't exist. Yep, as always.I wish I could wear an awesome coat.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, but the people of the nearby kingdom burn you to te stakeI wish I had a car