BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I feel the Govt of Mata Nui is more like early the US under the Articles of Confederation. Seperate countries, united in trade, united against Makuta.

Replace Makuta with Europe, and it's almost the same. Roughly.

europe = dark eldritch god

...yeah, that seems fair enough

(unfortunately though, Makuta's decided absence creates a small flaw in your comparison)

- Indigo Individual

Makuta is basically the word for evil on Mata Nui. It extends beyond just the being. After all, he was(so far) THE ultimate evil.

WIP

I feel the Govt of Mata Nui is more like early the US under the Articles of Confederation. Seperate countries, united in trade, united against Makuta.

(unfortunately though, Makuta's decided absence creates a small flaw in your comparison)

- Indigo Individual

Makuta is basically the word for evil on Mata Nui. It extends beyond just the being. After all, he was(so far) THE ultimate evil.

No but

The people aren't united against evil, that's the whole problem. That's why there were such difficulties in inter-koro politics - that's why there are still such difficulties in inter-koro politics. There is absolutely nothing that the island is standing united against.

- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

- Indigo Individual

No but

The people aren't united against evil, that's the whole problem. That's why there were such difficulties in inter-koro politics - that's why there are still such difficulties in inter-koro politics. There is absolutely nothing that the island is standing united against.

- Indigo Individual

Excellent point I didn't consider.

WIP

Moral of the story: Don't attack Po-koro unless you have a boat.

Then you can wipe out half the guard.

Also, Airships =/= Boats. That didn't turn out well either.

But on topic, we need to stay on topic.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Whatever happened to the roads/paths in po-wahi featured in the mata-nui online game? Were they considered canon or do they just not exist in the bzprpg's version of po-wahi since if those roads are canon they were present before the toa mata arrived hence meaning they could also have the potential to exist in our po-wahi.

Little late to the party i know but still

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Whatever happened to the roads/paths in po-wahi featured in the mata-nui online game? Were they considered canon or do they just not exist in the bzprpg's version of po-wahi since if those roads are canon they were present before the toa mata arrived hence meaning they could also have the potential to exist in our po-wahi.

Little late to the party i know but still

The way I see it, they simply removed the sign stones and let nature do the rest. The sand would easily cover them over time without proper maintenance.
  • Upvote 3

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

so uh

yeah

i may or may not come back from my bout of inactivity. sorry to those who may or may not be waiting on me. i've...slightly been keeping tabs, at least.

well

on this topic that is.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

so uh

yeah

i may or may not come back from my bout of inactivity. sorry to those who may or may not be waiting on me. i've...slightly been keeping tabs, at least.

well

on this topic that is.

Hello and welcome back. Is there anything in particular you want info on?

so uh

yeah

well

on this topic that is.

Hello and welcome back. Is there anything in particular you want info on?

not really.

thankfully the things i got mixed up in were paused...kinda...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The Beginning

Ooohkay. So it's been on my plate for awhile now, and I'm finally ready to begin. The games are about to take off! If I don't start them on Saturday/Sunday, then I will begin on monday. So if you're interested in participating in a gladiator tournament for awesome prizes, send a character over right away!

ATTENTION!

DASAKA WANTED

for the

IMPERIAL NAVY

To fill the ranks of the second expeditionary force to Mata-Nui aboard the

Chiisai Ryuu

The commanding officer of the Imperial Navy, Commodore Umbraline Ayiwah, is looking for

able-bodied Dasaka and Dashi to complete her compliment of crew for the expedition.

Talk the recruiting officer in the yards today and to see if you qualify.

All Clans are welcome.

-----------------

Yes, you heard right. We are looking for a few more crew-members to join in on the fun and come

along to Mata Nui on the second expedition to the recently discovered Island. Adventure awaits!

There are 6 berths open right now.

Any Dasaka characters are welcome to apply, regardless of clan affiliation or social standing,

since this is a mission that should represent the entirety of the Archipelago's people, not just the Umbraline clan.

The open berths will be spread across the different crew-departments:

Command Crew, Navigation, Engineering, Weapons and Ship Security and Supplies.

That does not mean it's impossible to have 2 people in the weapons department,

but it would be nice to have some variety =)

If you are interested, send a a PM to me (Smaug the Terrible, aka Vezok's Friend) with

"*Insert Character name* Crew Application" as the subject line.

Please provide a link to your profile post and give me a short reason why your character

should come along for the trip. 1 - 2 sentences up to a short paragraph will suffice.

Please note that the caste your character belongs to will affect how high you rank within the crew.

For example, a Dashi in the Saihoko caste could be part of the navigators, but not as an officer.

Which position exactly your character will have will be discussed with

you once the applications are reviewed 6 positions have been filled up.

Hope to see you aboard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLgX-VRwKWE

Edited by Smaug the Terrible
  • Upvote 3

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png