BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Ok, back to actual news and discussion, I'm pleased to say I'm getting myself back into the game. I've got Merror going again, and I'm mobilising Korero to get (some of) the Maru to Ko. I'll try and do an Echelon post soon.

Also, the Dark Walk questers can move at last!

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ditto. Larikon post and whatot coming up tomorrow....

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I may or may not end up making a dude to join the Outsiders eventually.  Might as well have another guy out doing things, and I've had ideas for a less morally-inclined counterpart to Joskander for a while now.

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Just shoot Req a PM if you're interested. :) We're always looking for new recruits. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay, I just read the recent Avak post in Onu-Koro, and when the Terrymak did Matoran-sized powered armor become a thing?  Dang, if I'd known that kind of tech was available, I would've drafted my Fe-Turaga crafter into being a loooooong while ago.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Okay, I just read the recent Avak post in Onu-Koro, and when the Terrymak did Matoran-sized powered armor become a thing?  Dang, if I'd known that kind of tech was available, I would've drafted my Fe-Turaga crafter into being a loooooong while ago.

Well, I guess this is what's being referenced.

Just a guess, though.

Yeah, pretty sure they aren't Boxor, on account of no Bohrok corpses to desecrate yet.

...seriously, powered armor?  Like, can PCs actually have those now?  Because that would be the greatest thing, y'know?  Lets me act out all my favorite Mobile Suit-related scenes without actually needing to be a giant robot.

Just imagine what Skyra would do with an exo-Toa if they existed. 

Skyra isn't dangerous enough without it?

And hang on, does this mean the Piraka are inside the city now? Where are all of their Rahkshi? It was quite troublesome for me to smuggle just one Rahkshi into Onu-Koro, so I rather doubt that their's came in with them. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay. Well, just a heads up that there is a Vacuum Rahkshi inside the city, ready to help if or when necessary.

Depends what it is I guess.

Laser vision travels at the speed of light, heat vision travels at the speed of...heat :P

Nooooope. Laser Vision, contrary to what physics might say, does not travel at the speed of light. Not even close. Substantially slower than that. Still quick, but it isn't an unavoidable speed of light strike. 

That would be very OP. :P

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Depends what it is I guess.

Laser vision travels at the speed of light, heat vision travels at the speed of...heat :P

Nooooope. Laser Vision, contrary to what physics might say, does not travel at the speed of light. Not even close. Substantially slower than that. Still quick, but it isn't an unavoidable speed of light strike. 

That would be very OP. :P

So.... Maser vision? That just makes it more powerful!

The times, they are a-changing...