Bionicle Mafia V: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor

Xaeraz

Can you just tell us what a Mentor is? Who knows, the next person might include it. But if you aren't going to tell us what it is, it won't be in.

Basically, the Mentor chooses a person to target. That person then becomes the Mentee, who works with the Mentor. There can only be one Mentee at a time. They then choose a person to kill every night. If the Mentee is killed, the Mentor has to choose a new person to be the next Mentee. If the Mentor dies, the Mentee dies as well.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Day One

The townspeople were afraid. There were murderers among them, they knew, and they had to root these killers out and exterminate them as best they could. They couldn't trust that these killers would be satisfied with just two deaths, no. The "mafia" as some had begun to call these murderers would not stop until every villager was dead. So, like the civilized Matoran they were, they held a vote. The most popular candidates would be put to death.

Unfortunately for Strack and Flaredrick, they were the most popular candidates. The villagers fell upon them and dragged them from their homes to the town square just as dusk was falling. Their heads were forced down onto wooden blocks.

Sssssthump.

Their heads rolled away, falling from the platform and into baskets. Their bodies fell limp, with no mind to guide them anymore. Family members screamed in protest and children wailed. But the mob, at least, was placated.

At least, until the bereaved families of the executed went through their belongings and found that neither Matoran had any links to dark dealings whatsoever.

Strack and Flaredrick, Villagers, executed.

Roles have 42 hours to PM me.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

...Well, shoot.

Does that not sum up what we're all thinking?So we're down at 36, and each round there's gonna be 4 dead......And of the 36, 8 of them are mafia.

At least we'll get some of them, if not all.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Most hangings are. :D

But hey, we have decapitated someone. This makes things good. :P

Zakaro

Yeah, I suppose so. :shrugs:

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Yes, shame on all who voted for me. In my experience, the one with less votes is the one who is behind it.

That means my completely insane on purpose logic partially stolen from someone else may actually be right! :o

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Yes, shame on all who voted for me. In my experience, the one with less votes is the one who is behind it.

That means my completely insane on purpose logic partially stolen from someone else may actually be right! :o
Sorry? What do you mean?But anyhow, typical lynching. The first few rounds you just have to aim randomly and hope you hit something.

Night Two

The villager hurried down the empty sidewalk, in fear for his life. His drinking companion struggled to help him along, as he stumbled through the night. Both knew night was when the killers struck, but they'd been out drinking for too long, trying to forget the wails of bereaved families. The cries seemed to echo and wail around the over-drunk villager now, as his sleep deprivation mixed with drink to create unpleasant hallucinations. He thought he heard a growling behind him, and spun around in fear. His companion was jerked awkwardly along.

No, it was merely a taxi. The more sober of the two flagged it down and it purred to a halt next to them. They stepped in and gave the drunk Matoran's address to the cabbie, before that one succumbed to sleep. The taxi began moving again and he drifted off to sleep. The cabbie kept his eyes on the road, but once he reached the address, he reached down and grabbed the knife hidden under the dashboard. He pulled it free and got out, stepping around the taxi to the sleeping passenger's door. CeeCee opened it and drove the knife into Canis' heartlight, before pulling his body out and throwing it aside, striking at his companion.

The other Matoran's hand shimmered for a moment, shifting into the telltale claws of a Rahkshi. He swung his clawed hand upward, catching CeeCee's chin and tearing it open as he slammed the Dark Hunter's head into the cab's roof. A moment later, CeeCee was on the floor of his own cab, bleeding out, and the Matoran stepped out of the other side of the cab and went his own way, cleaning his arm off with a towel and dumping it in a trashcan.

Canis, Villager, dead, knifed by Dark Hunter.

CeeCee, Dark Hunter, dead, killed by Rahkshi.

Suspects for CeeCee's killer:

GSB, who was drinking with Canis.

ShadowVezon, who paid Canis' tab.

ToaKapura, who was found waiting at Canis' house.

KK17, who was seen getting in a taxi sometime that night.

Voting ends in 48 hours.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Wait. We're voting on who murdered the Dark Hunter yet we aren't also voting on who murdered the villager?

CeeCee was my murderer. We know who killed me, because he is already dead. That's what I meant when I said I had already been avenged.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I vote null. There isn't enough information here, and as the last lynching has proved, we simply do not have enough information as of yet for a lynching. Detective, if you do have an idea, just pm me and I'll put a real vote in.