Bionicle Mafia V: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor

Xaeraz

Good, we're nearly ready. Now I just need to ready my blood-lusted proof shield that might as well be wet paper for the Mafia/Makuta's forces, and then I'll be ready. :) Oh, and I also need to find my written copy of my secret plan of mysterious mystery I haven't gotten around to telling you about yet. ;)

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

*rubs his hands together*

Yess. Yess. Everything is going as planned

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

All roles have reported in. I merely am waiting on one detail to be clarified, and then the scene will go up.

:w:

Brilliant. :)

sooooooooooooooon

goooooooooooooood :P

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Night I

A dark figure sat alone at a cafe's streetside table, the only such establishment open at four thirty four in the morning. He sighed and stretched his arms as the server set a coffee down in front of him, along with his tab. He paid it, along with a tip, and scanned the sidewalk. He spotted his target and stood as the Matoran entered a shabby building down the road. Quietly and quickly, he followed, picking the lock and peering carefully inside. It appeared to be a pub, closed for the night, and he could hear people talking in the back room.

"Perhaps we should kill him."

"No, you moron. That just helps the villagers."

"Good point. Maybe we can kill him later. Or never, if someone else gets to him first."

The Guardsman's eyes widened as his suspicions were confirmed, and he pulled out a camera with no flash to stealthily take pictures. As he did, they kept talking.

"Perhaps we should kill the one eavesdropping on us." One said.

"Wait, who?"

The Guardsman froze as he realized what they'd said. Someone knew he was here.

"I said, we should kill the Guardsman eavesdropping on us."

"Dibs!" Another voice shouted. The Guardsman jumped up and ran, throwing the front door open and bolting down the silent, cold street. The Dark Hunter followed quickly and levelled a revolver, firing three times. His target vanished into the blackness, and he pursued. When he found the Guardsman, he kicked the body, picking it up and throwing it into an alleyway. Hopefully that would delay its discovery until morning.

His hopes were shattered when a violent explosion rocked the street. Thrown to the ground, he turned to see what had happened. A car bomb had detonated in front of the cafe, killing the server who worked there.

The Dark Hunter knew he couldn't be found there, and that his compatriots had already bolted. He ran.

Sumiki, Guardsman, dead. Dual Matrix, Villager, dead.

The time on Sumiki's watch indicates he was killed at 4:41 in the morning.

The suspects for Sumiki's death are:

Strack, the bar owner. Supicious because he owned the place the Dark Hunters had been meeting in.

Xaeraz, the local butcher. Suspicious because he had blood on his chest and arms.

Portalfig, the local bum. Suspicious because he'd been hanging around the area.

Vox, the reporter. Suspicious because he'd been following someone for a story.

The suspects for Dual Matrix' death are:

Flaredrick, found in the area between 4:35 and 4:45.

JL, found in the area between 4:30 and 4:35.

Taipu1, found in the area between 4:00 and 4:30

Wind Elemental, found in the area between 4:00 and 5:00

Vote!

I'll vote for Vox for the DH killing.

For the Makuta killing I'm actually going to vote for Taipu1 - the Makuta killer used a car bomb in the scene. The killer would thusly have to be there earlier than the killing to set the bomb off, and would (probably) not sit around waiting to watch. As such, I'm not entirely certain that Flaredrick is guilty, guys.

For the Makuta killing I'm actually going to vote for Taipu1 - the Makuta killer used a car bomb in the scene. The killer would thusly have to be there earlier than the killing to set the bomb off, and would (probably) not sit around waiting to watch. As such, I'm not entirely certain that Flaredrick is guilty, guys.

I know. I just want to see him wriggle like a worm.

Only joking TFO XD

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Thank you, cause that be the most dumbest thing some one would do. Sit right there at the scene of the crime that I may have presumably caused. Then again, I've seen dumber.

Now who really did it?

Its okay man, the noose will likely break your neck before you feel a thing =P

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I know. I just want to see him wriggle like a worm.

Only joking TFO XD

I might be bloodthirsty, but lynching someone just to see them wriggle doesn't cut it.

Well actually...

...okay, you make a good argument. xD But my vote remains unchanged.

I do have to agree with the fact that it would be a silly thing for someone to just sit at the scene of a crime... That means they'd have to have been around, but not too early or too late. I personally vote for Portalfig and JL, because I don't want to commit to the Strack bandwagon, and as stated before, the Flaredrick bandwagon just seems weird to me. 0_o

I am going Vox and Tapiu1 for mine. Tapiu because of what Iborw said, and Vox because Xae and Strack both seem so obvious, and I am not voting for myself. xD Then again, maybe that is just what Lloyd wants us to think... Hmm...

I'm going to vote JL because that is a more realistic amount of time to set up a car bomb AND that he was the only other person to leave the scene (avoiding suspicion?)

As for the DH kill, Portalfig seems the least plausible (without being outright ridiculous) but it could be Lloyd throwing us a dud hint. That's my vote.

But Wind Elemental was there when it exploded and could be trying to purposefully make herself so obvious that no one would think she did it. Reverse psychology. It makes sense. (Wind is a she, right? Feel free to imaginarily slap me if I'm wrong)

P.S. Yes I just made up the word imaginarily. It's not real. Deal with it.

Edit: Ooh, or what if the watch was tampered with by a saboteur or messed up by the explosion? And how did someone get there quick enough to see the time? Or did the explosion just freeze it?

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351