Your Favorite Bionicle Movie

My favorite would have to be the nonexistent 5th one in my head. It would have been directed by Christopher Nolan and Hans Zimmer would compose the score. Gary Oldman would voice Kopaka. But out of the real movies, probably Web of Shadows. Which I haven't watched in like two years. And that was on TV kind of in the background.

p

Well, its kinda hard to decide, but i'll go with the first one, it had an amazing first first movie, not super cheesy, good animation, good CGI, good models of the bionicles, great plot, and just great overall. The next 2 movies followed kind of the same but with different plots, but I like the Toa nuva tho, not that i hated the Metru nui saga in bionicle, i liked that saga, as well as the toa mata/nuva saga. TLR was also good too, its cartoony sounds don't bother me as much, but the mata nui glatorian arc wasnt exactly my favorite. So yeah, Bionicle: Mask of Light is my favorite movie right now.

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

I had a great argument for why WoS was the best on the old forum, but I can't find it and I am way too lazy to retype it. Anyways the film-noir style with the femme fatal character and Vakama as a two-face-esque hero turned villain made the film the most interesting and entertaining. After that I would say MoL due to only having two main characters that are much more relatable to the audience. Then LoMN and TLR, since TLR was terrible lit and shot, and the director made obvious mistakes that even an amateur wouldn't make.

http://paranickfilmz.co.nr/ <----- Watch the Dark Knight Rises Trailer in LEGO!

Mask of Light was like the coolest thing back when I first watched it. Still hasn't lost steam for me. It's my favorite!I loved the dark tone and characters of Web of Shadows. Second-favorite!Legends of Metru Nui was very cool, but it wasn't as well-done as the other two in the trilogy, in my opinion.The Legend Reborn was just childish in my eyes. Too cliche, too predictable, and I'm not a fan of the voice acting either.

nytronepic2_copy.png

Either Mask of Light or Legends of Metru Nui. All the movies are fairly decent, but those two had the most mystical, adventure kind-of-feeling, and it felt fun without being too cheesy. I especially liked the atmosphere, music, and dialogue in LoMN. MoL will definitely have special place in my heart though. -NotS

tahubanner.jpg

My favorite movie would have to be Legends of Metru Nui. Overall, it had the best story and helped the viewer connect with the characters.

twilight_toa_takanewva.gif

Gavla's Comics 4.0 Dark's Comics the 3rd Movie Bm-the Prequel Bionicle Star Wars Vezon the Were-Spinax Unity, Duty, Something

Credit to Rokroro for the banner. And credit to Golden Avohkii for the avatar

Check out this great epic: Toa Takua's Epicenter

Formerly "Takanuva Toa of Twilight"

Legends of Metru Nui, great score, models, story, and moments. Then I guess MoL, TLR then WoS. Incidently, it's a quadrilogy, or so boxsets in the shops would have me believe. -Taccer

Edited by Taccer

Web of Shadows, by far. It's the only one I really, really liked. It was great, and in some ways the animation was better than the Legend Reborn.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Legends of Metru Nui. However, I did receive it about a year after finding out about Bionicle, so that's a contributing factor to why it's my favourite. I haven't watched any Bionicle movie in over a year now...

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

For me, it'd have to be a tie between Mask of Light and The Legend Reborn. MoL was good because it was the original, and barring major exceptions in anything, originals are usually better. I really liked TLR's animation style. I really hate that the story arc was left so unfinished, but there's nothing that can be done about that. Both movies were equally corny in my mind; it's just something to overlook. It doesn't ruin any of the movies.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I enjoyed BIONICLE: Mask of Light and BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn. I wish that they had made a movie, or at least an online cartoon/video of the introduction of the story in 2001 though.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

"Web of Shadows", I felt the film makers had experience from the past movies and knew what worked and what didn't. I also loved it when they were in the webs and Vakama said "I'm a terrible leader, BO0HOHOH!!!" the other toa were like "We get it, your emo. We all learned that last movie." (That was written in a joking manner but i'm still serious though)

naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif