Video Game You Last Played?

Just got Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment on PS4, mainly because I never finished the Vita version of the game mostly due to the awful translation. After a couple hours, I can already tell that the new translation for the PS4 version is a lot better, the lack of inane gibberish vastly improved the story. Looking forward to playing more of this.

Master Chief Collection, like 5 mins ago. Break for work and then probably some Dragon Age Inquisition

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories on the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix for the PS3. I detest the "war-card-game-style" battle setup here, but at least in this 3D remake of the game, I have much better chances than on the GBA original version.

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

Team Fortress 2 (surprise surprise). Had a Suijin contract to complete. It was a bloody nightmare though because the enemy team kept spawn camping us so we couldn't push forward. Thankfully the teams scrambled after a while and we started to steamroll them. Even had a Heavy complain that I wasn't healing him while he attempted to spawn camp them.

Didn't get a very good weapon for completing it though...

• Upvote 1

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories on the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix for the PS3. I detest the "war-card-game-style" battle setup here, but at least in this 3D remake of the game, I have much better chances than on the GBA original version.

Still playing this game. Although, in this particular title of the KH series, it's the only one in which playing in the Atlantica world is actually somewhat enjoyable due to the massive EXP rates I win from beating up the aquatic Heartless there.

Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]

• 2 weeks later...

Mirror's Edge: About finished with my second playthrough. I've also been doing some of the speedruns, they're a lot of fun...And now I'm all excited for the second game.

The Simpsons Hit and Run: Super fun Simpsons game from I think 2003. Similar gameplay to GTA: San Andreas, but not quite as open-world. I played it a lot when I was a kid, and it's every bit as entertaining as I remembered.

Diablo III: Yeah. Lots of D3.

IetTsFQ.png

For the past week and a half I have only been playing Dynasty Warriors 6 and Europa Universalis IV. To go with DW6, I have also been reading up on what actually happened in history. Funny (meaning 'interesting') how much in turmoil the third century was (Mediterranean and China). Before getting DW6, I also briefly played Crusader Kings II and SW Battlefront II.

The Simpsons Hit and Run: Super fun Simpsons game from I think 2003. Similar gameplay to GTA: San Andreas, but not quite as open-world. I played it a lot when I was a kid, and it's every bit as entertaining as I remembered.

Funny, that is going to be my next PS2 game. :P Glad to hear it is still as fun as it was when I was a kid!

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Shovel Knight. Specifically, the Plague of Shadows campaign that was patched in. Even though the stages are only slightly different, Plague Knight's controls and mechanics are so wildly different from Shovel Knight it's really close to feeling like an entirely new game.

Still amazed that Plague of Shadows is a free update...

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Finally finished all of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX, now I'm going between Destiny and Kingdom Hearts II on the KH 2.5 HD ReMIX collection.

Missed the extra treasures in Sora's story of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories on 1.5, but screw it. I really don't feel like going through all of those floors again... :madgo:

Maybe I will some other time if I feel like putting myself through the Purgatory that is Castle Oblivion if it means putting my fist through Marluxia's non-existant stomach and ripping out whatever holds his back upright in lieu of a spine! :fear:

Edited by The Night's King

Metroid Prime 3... again... but...

I FINALLY BEAT METROID PRIME 3

and I loved it.

The Final battle was pretty Challenging, Dark Samus was a good battle, but not very hard. I did not expect an Aurora Unit to be the final Boss, nor did I expect it to Seperate from it's Cord, making for 3 Boss battles in a row, without any healing between them.

Now once My little Brother puts down the wii remote, I'm going to challenge hard mode.

Edited by Dragon11603

Destiny

I'm tickled that I'm running out of things to do in TTK. It's been an all consuming void whenever I'm at home and even though I've bought other games recently I haven't played them at all. Unfortunately I've decided to level up a Warlock and I hope that I don't start redoing everything I just finished on my Titan. i doubt I would, though.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War.

At first I didn't like this game because I only played Skirmish Mode and it seemed like that all that everyone cared about was just killing. nothing more (still applies to Orks). Then I began the Campaign Mode. ...I am loving the crud out of this game. I have been wanting to play a Warcraft-styled RTS game for years now, and I have since burned out Warcraft II to the point that I can quote the peons and peasants from heart. "Gruah??!" "Hm, swabbu!" "Er hurr hurr!" :lol: Dawn of War fills in my thirst for a game like this. I have been wanting to get Starcarft (1) for years now, but this game is already cooler than that because it is Science-Fantasy (still miss my childhood though). Speaking of that, here comes the lore.

I once tried to look up and learn about Warhammer 40k's lore a couple of years ago, maybe even last year (don't exactly remember), but it was hard for me to get into. Warp-drive powered by a demonic realm, space-faring Orcs (rather, Orks) that are aliens, Zerg-like extra-galactic monsters that devour worlds (tyrannids), demons (daemons of Chaos), and overly zealous knights in futuristic armor that fight all of these things in the same universe, it was all hard for me to get into as it was a complete blending of genres. But nowadays I love that stuff. :P  When I can, I am thinking of getting either a figure of a Tyranid or a squad of Space Marines.

After that I played (and am about to get back to playing) Dawn of War's first expansion, Winter Assault. Though minuscule, I am liking the small changes to the game from the base game. I am also glad that there are new voice actors and music and stuff. Can't wait to play Dark Crusade and Soul Storm (though I have heard people don't like that one as much)

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light