Video Game You Last Played?

The Walking Dead on PS Vita

Don't really care about zombies and stuff, so normally I wouldn't have tried this, but it was included with my Vita (I got the Amazon Holiday Bundle last month) and its not that bad. Really excited to finish it because it'll be a super-easy platinum trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

Lest game i played was yesterday with LEGO Lord of the Ring on the Xbox 360 ,not the Xbox One because your have gone crazy if you think i'll buy that thing and today will be the last time playing that game because i almost gotten all the achievements on that game.

All i need are the "I'm glad to be with you" and "Delved too greedily..." Achievements.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Played Pokémon X yesterday. Trying to breed a Shiny Doduo using the Masuda method (not because I especially like Doduos or anything but because I just want a Shiny and Doduo just happens to be the only other Pokémon I own that can breed with my Japanese Fletchling).

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Whenever I feel like infuriating myself, I like to play Super Hexagon. I've also been playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds to battle the Shadow Links I come aross, and I'm slowly making my way through Mario & Luigi: Dream Team by playing it a grand total of once each week.

I decided to boot up my Xbox for the first time in a couple of weeks. Halo 4 rocks my socks off and a portion of my upper torso.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

WarCraft 3 just this afternoon, with my da'. Heh, I always get so nostalgic about that game (and Blizzatd games in general).

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

PS3: Grand Theft Auto V: I've completed the game, but now I face the issue of having not enough money to buy the big moneymaking venues, requiring for me to play for a longer amount of time. Not that I mind.

PC: Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault. I completed it before, but now I'm doing so again.

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

Star Wars Battlefront II. Best Star Wars game ever.

I am unbelievably pumped for the 2015 release by DICE.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

• 4 weeks later...

Halo 2 and Halo: Combat Evolved. Haven't played the latter in forever, but I'm glad to say that I'm still the champion of no-shields slayer.

Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances

Legend of Mana, an extremely underrated PSOne RPG from the creators of wonders such as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. In my opinion it's got to be the most fantastic PSOne game ever created, hands down. I play it almost every summer, when I have a lot of free time on my hands.

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)