Video Game You Last Played?

Dark Souls? Laughable. The hardest game ever mad? Sonic 2006.

And I know it's gonna be a a long long time

nobody asked. and if you want to be taken seriously dont mention sonic ever

replaying god of war 3 on titan mode. not too bad so far. just beat hades on my first attempt.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. At a friend's house. Co-op campaign.

I highly highly recommend this game to anybody who owns an Xbox 360. It costs under $15 on eBay, give-or-take a couple dollars.

Unless you have an innate dislike of pure awesome or science fiction or FPS games, there is no reason that you should not own this. It is a classic that was wonderful by itself remade with fantastic graphics, remastered audio, but the same exact gameplay.

I will close this advertising post with the wise words of Sergeant Avery J. Blow-the-Zog-Out-Of-Your-Alien-Backside Johnson.

"Buy one! Heck, buy two... that's an order, soldier!"

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Tearaway, for PS Vita.

Anyone who has a Vita, you NEED to play this game. Any one who doesn't have a Vita; THIS is your reason to get one.I have never been as emotionally affected by a video game ending like I have been by Tearaway. Very personal, very sweet, very, very excellent.

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

nobody asked. and if you want to be taken seriously dont mention sonic ever

Hey, not all Sonic fans are cool dudes/furries/masochists. I like the games when they are good. When they are bad, I do not like them. And even if the games are good or bad, I will still make fun of the stupid things that they contain. I'm pretty sure I can be taken seriously then. Also, he's my Brawl main forever.

Anyways, last game I played is Mutant Mudds. I must suck at gaming... The levels seem to keep kicking me in the posterior region...

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Senran Kagura Burst

Quite the good brawler, despite the framerate issues (although the game is almost constantly running at a slow framerate, so you only really notice it's slow when the framerate goes at the right speed), working on completing all the missions with every character. Going to take a while.

FEZ. I only need four more regular cubes. No clue where all those anticubes are though, I've been just about everywhere and I'm still missing almost all of them.

Also played BIONICLE Heroes today with my nephew, helping him get to 100%. We ran into a very strange glitch where the only enemies that spawned were Gahloks. Made advancing through the levels ridiculously easy, but also made completing any level impossible because we couldn't activate Hero Mode at the end. Restarting the console fixed it, but then I fell through the floor...

Edited by Primis

Also played BIONICLE Heroes today with my nephew, helping him get to 100%. We ran into a very strange glitch where the only enemies that spawned were Gahloks. Made advancing through the levels ridiculously easy, but also made completing any level impossible because we couldn't activate Hero Mode at the end. Restarting the console fixed it, but then I fell through the floor...

The kid needs HELP 100%ing that game? What has this world come to!?! Back in my day, if you couldn't 100% Super Mario World by the time kindergarten ended... :P

It's an easy game, but judging from the fact that you are 22, and you said your nephew, I take it he is pretty young :P

Anyway, Fire Emblem. Still.

The kid needs HELP 100%ing that game? What has this world come to!?! Back in my day, if you couldn't 100% Super Mario World by the time kindergarten ended... :P

It's an easy game, but judging from the fact that you are 22, and you said your nephew, I take it he is pretty young :P

It was only one stage that I actually helped with, he got to 99% on his own.

Star Wars The Old Republic to try out the new starfighter PvP. ^_^

Wasn't really in a gaming mood.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Generally a good game, although the fact that the devs wanted to use all of the Vita's stupid gimmicky features in the game (that sometimes didn't work properly) kinda sucked. The touchscreen final boss battles... Were REALLY awful, IMO.

Edited by Terminus

Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 2: Maximum Edition. So much fun.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Star Trek Online.

all the grind

so close

must finish

>.<

Don't grind, have fun and take your time. :)

Gaming burnouts are serious business.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

LEGO Marvel Superheroes and I AM DONE WITH THAT GAME, I got all the achievements and it was a nightmare with the bad controls.

(Note i was playing it on the PC)

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube