BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Zarkov

He can feel Hakann's gaze on him, bearing down upon his form, scrutinizing every visible aspect of his outward appearance and personality shown so far. Hakann was a true hunter.

"My apologies, I mean not to bother you," he says when suddenly the sphere landed at the Skakdi's feet Rahkshi poised to attack it when Hakann reached down to give it back to the Matoran it belonged too.

"The truth is, I look up to you and your comrades. I aspire to to be great like you. If you were willing it would be an honor to learn from you, observe your ways in the field, perhaps you need a squire or something of the like." Zarkov said.

"I have accepted a personal quest to complete the bounty that Eisen has appointed, but once that is complete, if you would have me I would fight for you with my life. I doubt there is any other cause a Skakdi could venture upon on this island that would be as glorious, then following and learning from the Piraka."

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC Gresak:

Pushing past the crowd, Gresak came to a stop a little bit away from Hakann and the other Skakdi's conversation. Waiting respectfully to one side, he thought about what to say.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC (Ko-Koro Citadel guards)

The guards exchanged a glance and a nod, before stepping aside to allow Zenithex entrance.

IC (Echelon)

The ghost of a smile tugged at Echelon's mouth. The Dark Toa had the aura of a chess player whose opponent has taken his bait, allowing him to make his next carefully-prepared move.

"You misunderstand me," he said. "My question was meant to ask why are you here in Ko-Koro...and why you are working with me."

He snapped his fingers. A guard approached from the side of the room and handed him an object wrapped in cloth, about the size of a large book or tablet.

"I am a heretic to you, am I not?" Echelon continued, resting the object on his lap. "An infidel. Something to be loathed. And yet you have chosen to assist me in my goals...why is that?"

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: (Mortem/Sanctum)

I step into the room, close to many others of my kind, in time to see the Legacy's leader conversing with the leader of the Archangel's heathen followers...in my eyes, they are no better than those who worship the Sleeping God, but our alliance is necessary for our goals to be reached.

I keep my distance, searching for faces of those I know - Dayeth, Khil'Rayu, Dravennica and others - in the crowd of followers.

Kathok

IC:

Sylus entered the Sanctum, silently and meticulously noting each of its occupants; particularly the two figures currently engaged in debate.

The Toa's gaze, however, lingered on the parcel in the lap of the being who could only be the famed Echelon.

Hands behind his straightened back, Sylus took his place by one of the walls and observed.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Sharky

Assuming that this is your property, I would be pleasured to return it to you, if only you apologise for your crudity.

This skakdi's flowery speech was rather forced and rickety, he had even misspelled "apologize" in his efforts to sound intelligent. "Ain't nothing 'crudite' about kohlii, kid. How about ya hand it over before I have to put the hurt on your xenomorphic guard dogs." The none too impressive matoran, bereft of muscle tone or shape fingered his container of MUTANTMASS, it had been several hours since last he fed

IC Forger

"What exactly are you cooking?"

"Hot pot, it's a ga-wahi dish." The vortixx seemed oddly surprised with my cooking, "You should know by now that I cook. Did you think Zero was in the kitchen all these years?"

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Vezok

Oh please, go throw your worthlessly weak bodies at Hakann's feet, not mine. He'll propbably get more use out of them than I will, sick, twisted, use. Unless you're volunteering for me to end you, then I certainly won't stop anyone.

I let Hakann waste his breath just to hear his own voice, and merely glance down at the Matoran.

No, not worth it.

Yet.

I'll have to kill something soon or Hakann the Pyro will be the least of this village's active concerns.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dayeth - The Sanctum.

Yes, Dayeth thought. Get out of this city you worthless heathens!

But she said nothing, just waited to see how the death cultist would respond to Echelon's words.

IC: Enforcer Minnorak - Obsidian Outpost. 

"Well, I..." I trail off; he does have a point, so I changed tactics. "Are there any other names you shouldn't be mentioning that you feel like disclosing in front of our uninvited guest?" I jab a finger towards Xhalia. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-koro)

He nodded, and asked "Did you give up your mask powers for the Ak'rei'an's Gift?" With that he meant the power of necromancy, the ability to give life to a corpse and turn it into a mindless slave. Dahkapa was fascinated by this 'gift', for he had spent many years pondering the meaning of life and death, never knowing that immortality was even possible for other beings than gods. When he found out about this power, his entire world changed forever.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Forger

I snap my head around all to suspiciously to look at the newcomer, another Vortixx. She must be a sneaky one as I feel like I had first noticed, then immediately forgotten her presence. T'was a useful trait to have.

"I meant zero like 'no one,' as in. You didn't think no one was in the kitchen all these years, right?

...but close to it

Forger was clearly having a very bad day. "Forget it," I groan, "just give me food." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Fe-Skakdi seemed to be interrupted by the Maroran with a death wish.

This is sure to be interesting... Zarkov noted. He was possibly about to see two of his idols in action teaching this Matoran the error of his ways, Hakann had just shown him kindness after all. There was no respect.

OOC: I-I think Sharky just might be my new favourite character. Congratulations, Tirigath, on making the most endearing drug-abusing Ga-Matoran yet.

-IC:-

Those first few moments of fatuous impertinence never fail to amuse, but prolonged primitivism grows wearisome; thus I answer the Matoran's vacuous threat with a far more substantial proclamation. Feeling the stone for a second, I test its weight to discern its ballistic possibilities, remaining silent.

I have no intention of ending a possible alliance due to an autassassinophile's inanity; thus I turn slightly to hurl the rounded, relatively aerodynamic stone with impressive force. If my assessment of the environment and the generated velocity was correct, it should land in the snow drifts outside of the fortress walls.

I turn to Zarkov, my stolid expression unchanged. “Find us after your task is completed; I am certain locating us will be no arduous task.” If the Matoran moves, or otherwise continues his auto-mordacious actions, my Rahkshi shall remove any possible threat. He is unworthy of the slightest attention.

Edited by L'Etranger
  • Upvote 4

pNNgXax.jpg

IC

The dark man watched the exchange with some interest. These Piraka- tales of their strength had surely crossed the island thrice over: the men who broke free of Ta-Koro and escaped the might of the Maru. In the flesh, they looked little different from any other Skakdi, but the presence of Rahkshi bodyguards left little doubt: they were anything but ordinary.

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer)

Larikon would not reveal the truth. Echelon seemed to be trying to toy with him, bring up vulnerabilities, weaknesses. But Ak'rei'an watched his earthly moves. If he allowed the Makuta-servants to exploit them, or worse, he would surely be condemned to the hellslime. He had to move quietly, tactfully. He could feel not only the eyes of Echelon upon him, but the eyes of many zealous Makuta servants as well. Many among them were surely hostile, or else unhappy about the situation. An aspect both groups shared.

"Our holy text first came to this island upon the shores of this very Wahi. In the arms of a dead Matoran it laid, from lands beyond our knowledge, bound in skin, and written in blood. I have studied its ancient words, and seen it copied time and time again. Within it, there is not a mention of the Dark God, of Makuta. Only the great enemy, the great tyrant upon the peoples of the earthly plane, Mata Nui. It is for him and him alone we hold the deepest revilement, the deepest hatred."

"It was by decree from our second Grandmaster that Makuta was declared a false god. From then it has been commonly accepted doctrine within our order. I have chosen to disregard it as an obstacle to greater goal. The goal of converting, or destroying those who continue to worship the demon known as Mata Nui. For far too long, my predecessors chose to rot within the depths of Onu-Wahi, dying a slow, hapless death due to isolation. I killed the Grandmaster before I, strangled him with my bare hands, to end that isolation. From then I built my order up, slowly but surely. But unfortunately, the heathens intervened, as they did against my order millennia ago. From then, I wanted vengeance, to soak my blade in the blood of the Mata Nuiians, and make them pay for all the humiliation they have inflicted upon my group."

"When you came to Blackrock, I chose the pragmatic option. To better achieve my order's crusade, I chose to disregard the ancient doctrine, to give us a better chance at achieving vengeance. And what a chance it has been. Alone, it would have taken my order decades to build up the strength to take a city. But with the Legacy, it took hours. And in those hours, we have managed to achieve some retribution, for all the Mata Nuiians have cut down since the distant past. That is why I joined you, Echelon, that is why I led my order to fight alongside you and your men against the worshippers of Mata Nui. Revenge, a simple pleasure, and a righteous pleasure."

Edited by Mr. House
  • Upvote 5
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Dayeth - The Sanctum.

Flames exploded unbidden into life around Dayeth's clenched fist. How dare he! She raised her hand, shaking the flames off, trying to dispel her anger. It was not her place to speak, she had to help in her temper. Echelon would probably kill her this time if she crossed him.

But she couldn't take much more of this blasphemy. How dare he call Makuta a false god!

IC: Transient

Transient stood in the shadows, picking through a bowl of food prepared by his Toa-brother, Forger. He had to admit, though - as delectable as it seemed, he had little appetite.

The Ba-Toa kept his tri-scope leveled on the newcomer - a Vortixx bounty hunter named Xhalia. Transient scanned her, taking in all the little details and storing them away for later. If she proved to be a threat... she'd find out just how fast he could slit her throat.

And then he'd -

He stopped, his gaze frozen. What he'd just been about to assume... was a thought that horrified him. He'd never thought of something so awful, so - cannibalistic - before. He violently squashed the rising fear clutching his heart. He needed to remain focused.

IC (Rorg)

This man speaks of many things. Gods and usurpers, demons and blood-soaked books, worship and revenge. Very little of it makes sense. I have observed Echelon in the time I have known him, and he does not take to kindly to things that cannot be studied, dissected, or explained. He has no time for myths, nor energy to spend on the worship of demons that give him nothing in return.

The pattern is clear, as it often is to those who carefully observe, and it predicts what will happen next. The sanctum is silent, taut with tension. I am ready for the string to snap.

He grinned as Hakann threw the ball over the village walls. Smart. He said inwardly. He nodded his head. "Thank you Hakann, I shall find you then once it is finished. Thank you for considering me." he then turned and stalked away, deciding not to wear out his welcome with the Piraka and his squad of Rahkshi.

IC: Ira

"Yes, that. My 'gift' seemed to have been botched, however; my zombie possesses quite the temper and is high uncontrollable. Did I do something wrong...?"

Ira failed to not the similarities between Basaka and himself.

Eh, whatever.

"So, shall we observe those two? What were they called... Piraka? Wait, that's a swear word; might not be the best idea to say that in front of them..."

IC: Xxeth

Xxeth appeared surprising calm, though he could feel the tensions between the two groups rising, he remained motionless save for his regulated breathing. Makuta being called a false god did not upset him. Why should it? He didn't really think of Makuta as a 'god'. A tyrannical being with powers belong their comprehension? Sure. Xxeth believed in Makuta's power, he'd witnessed it, respected it. But he didn't worship it. 

Makuta was his employer, and a powerful one at that. That's why Larkon's words fell flat. Makuta was real, the whole island knew it, whether they liked it or not. This Ak'rei'an though? He was the fantasy of madmen. A morbid story passed down by fools. 

This could only end one way. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Xhalia noticed the sudden backpedal of the Fe-Toa and, combined with the fact that Minnorak had specifically said the word "name" in a not so quiet manner, deduced that this "Zero" was in fact a living being, and not a play on words.

Her years as a bounty hunter had taught her to pick up on such lies.

The Vortixx wouldn't have paid the casual mention any mind, however; it would've been wrong to assume that only the few people in front of her took up residence here, as it was an outpost, after all, and for all she knew, this "Zero" could've been a pet belonging to the Fe-Toa that was currently out of sight. The thought that was currently running through her head at the moment was why they had felt the need to cover it up in the first place, but in all honesty, it didn't really matter, because it wasn't any of her business to begin with.

Besides, she came inside to escape from the weather, not start an inquisition.

She remained silent as she returned to her feet, walked up to the table, and picked up a bowl of the dish before returning to her seat.

Zenithex walked through the doorway and eventually into the Sanctum proper, the sounds of the Grandmaster's conversation echoing inaudibly throughout the corridor as he made his way through. He came to a stop somewhere out of the way, displaying extra effort not to draw any attention to himself amongst the roomful of heathens as he noticed a Ta-Matoran who appeared redder than usual glaring intently at the leader of the Brotherhood.

The Ta-Lesterin readied himself, preparing to defend him if the need arose.

OOC: Khil'rayu and Dravennica are outside of the Sanctum, Sil.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:Gresak

Gresak walked up to Hakann. "Greetings," he began, "I come with no empty praise or meaningless words. I rather would like to inquire as to whether you need anything done that I could aid with."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I get myself a plate of food and sit back down in my spot next to Xhalia. "This is surprisingly good," I compliment Forger as I eat, "You should cook for us more often." Today was just full of surprises.

The problem is, I don't like surprises. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Transient, not wanting to be seen as ungrateful, spoke up after Enforcer.

"Yes, indeed," he rumbled, stepping slightly into the light. He leaned against the wall and took a few spoonfuls of the food. It was astounding!

"You'll have to let me see the recipe sometime." He winked a cold, green optic.

IC: Xhalia didn't say a word as she ate, though her smile returned as she savored the flavor.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC, Zenix: A lone Toa trudged up the path to Ko-Koro. His mostly black armor stood out from the snow. The presence of a rather large Parakuka on his back gave him a hunch, almost giving him the appearance of an old man. But this was no old man- this was Zenix, the so-called "Seeker of Shadows", a follower of Makuta who had taken part in the attack on Pala-Koro alongside (though it was more like under) Echelon. He looked up and saw he wasn't too far from the entrance, and kept going.
---
Eventually the Toa reached the gates, only to find them guarded by six guards of varying species. His red eyes, surprisingly cold in their gaze, surveyed the beings in front of him. He approached the nearest guard, a Lesterin, and spoke, his voice a bit hoarse when he did so. "I am Zenix. I am here to request an audience with Echelon. I am an old comrade of his... For this I request passage into the city..."

OOC: Hey Ghosthands, if you would be so kind as to RP the guard, that'd be great. ;)

IC Sharky

The Ga-Matoran was not an easy man to intimidate. He was a born loser and had been defeated, disgraced and beaten a thousand times over. He had been a good man and lost all he loved, he had been a bad man and lost everything he hated. So now, he was just a man

So against common sense, he continued to speak

"Throw my ball and sending yer lapdog out for it? Good joke kid. I don't give two ****s about your threats because I've seen worse; Heuani cut down a dozen toa in front my eyes and I used to live in the Nui-Jaga hive's shadow, cleaning their dung off my porch before my morning bowl'o'porridge. Couple a self important skakdi ain't gonna threaten me"

Aside from his mouth, he possessed no skills or talents, though he did have a way with choosing the right words to stir up ****

"Speakin a... Which a you twos is stronger? I don't never believe strength til its knocked somebody's teeth out and I saw it"

OOC: Fixed typos and formatting

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

The Toa of Earth's eyes turned once again to the bounty hunter. His senses were on high alert - he didn't trust this Vortixx, as many of the other Outsiders surely didn't. But what was he to do about it?

He thought about it for a moment. He couldn't just kill her - there were too many people around. Even a forced choke using his Matatu would be all too evident. He would need to ponder this further...

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost.

"Hey," I notice that Transient is staring at Xhalia. He seems distracted, deep in thought. "You okay?" 

"You and me both," I reply, my hand sliding down my armour to rest over my stomach, where the last stranger I'd made the mistake of trusting had stabbed me. Sure, we'd been together for months when it had happened, but as she'd twisted the knife, I'd come to realise I hadn't known her at all.

I don't want to think about that... about her

"Relax. She seems alright." Of course, she had seemed alright too, and I'd regretted that mistake every day since. 

Transient noticed the sudden look of pain on the Vortixx's face as his hand dropped to his stomach. The Onu-Toa took a seat beside him and raised an eyebrow in interest.

"Okay, my turn to ask - what's wrong with you? I don't think I've ever seen that look cross your face before..."

"Sorry," I brush off Transient's concern. "Jut thinking about someone I'd rather forget." 

"Not your fault," I tell him, "just..." I trail off, "...forget it."