BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"You know, for a businesswoman," Sinshi began, fixing the smaller 'hoko of a Dashi with a faintly reddish glare. She took a few bites of her food, not looking away from the other Dasaka, and sipped her coffee. "You spend a fair bit of time with that bleeding nose in other people's business."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Don't you girls worry. Whitehot Munequita never sits at a table without extra napkins."

Determined look in her eyes, Whitehot reached over and dabbed at both Dasaka's right nostrils.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Perhaps a container like we have in the Archipelago, then. Boxes with separated portions for storing foods separately. They even make them in multilayer versions, with multiple trays in a single container."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Wasuka

Engineers? In whatever this 'Onu-Koro' is? Hm. She wondered if they knew how to build an airship, let alone one that could withstand the trip back to Vostak. But...she didn't wholly remember the way back. She didn't know much about sea travel, but she was fairly sure she changed direction at least twice. Maybe? There wasn't much to use as reference, the ocean isn't exactly static. And also, what if the same thing happened, and she did get home, but she crashed off-shore? She'd be really dead in the water then. Also, she came here for a reason. Not one she wholly remembered, but a reason. She didn't cross an ocean and nearly drown just to turn around and go back. No, she would stay. For a while. Unless something killed her, but she would have to wait and see.

Her thoughts almost made her miss Kanonu's question. Lifting her visor just slightly(and cutting off her view of the outside world in doing so), she tried this 'Mowkoota Fish'. Wait no, Makuta Fish. Yeah.

She paused when it touched her tongue. That was an...odd taste.

It took her almost a solid ten seconds to process the experience, let alone respond.

"Uh. Odd. Is what I'll say. Not like meat. Or fruit. Not...not bad, but...weird."

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Silo - Ga-Koro

A roll of my eye. "So I need some muscle to take out his friends. that's where you come in." I'm going to let that sink in, but I need to say something else quickly: "And to be crystal clear: I will kill my target, and none of you will do that for me."

I look up at the assembled group. "That's all. If you accept, follow me: I've got some cash to give you. if not, #### off."

IC: Serith

"I'm in as well. Lead the way."

The Toa of Crystal smiled as he grasped the hilt of his sword. Things were finally getting interesting.

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

So here we were, finally ready, with some of Soraph's stuff, the weapons we felt we needed, and ourselves clothed and (most definitely) mentally prepared.

I glanced over at Dakte, and gave him a reassuring nod. We'd keep our heads clear and this'd work out just fine.

OOC: Okay Fanixe. We're here.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Soraph heard some rustling behind her and when she looked back she Dakte and Mako walking up the dock. She stepped away from Casanuva and waved at her fellow Dasaka. She introduced them to the the two Kalta that had come to fetch the island's visitors.

"Looks like we're all here, Casanuva" she said. "Lets go discovering."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Casanuva bowed slightly to Dakte and Mako as Soraph introduced them, and Zueya followed suit. The Fa-Toa noted that, besides the turaga-equivalent, Dakte was the first male Dasaka he had seen. A brief flicker of jealously shot across his mind before it was utterly crushed by Casanuva's ego. Not that different than the other Dasaka he had seen; they seemed to generally favor speed over power. Hmm. Casanuva's mind briefly pondered if he reached that conclusion because the two heaviest hitters on the Kalta were himself, quite solidly built, and Skorm, who was a full head taller than him, no mean feat.

"Cas? We heading out?" Zueya glanced at him, breaking him out of his train of thought.

"If you all are ready, I guess we are. Aelied and Vakua are camped outside of the Koro, we'll meet them there if nothing else keeps us up."

The gleaming crystal submarine was quite an example of engineering, Skorm thought as he leaped from hut to hut, removing Silo from his mind. Upon closer inspection, he realized the blue-and-gold toa he had been seeing were indeed coming from this vessel. Odd, but he'd have to inquire about that another time. A familiar voice drew an involuntary twitch. He picked out the speaker in the crowd; out of all the blue, Casanuva could be the only toa with that tone. He was right, there he was. Smug look on his Pakari and all. He was speaking with one... three of those visitors, two toa and a turaga. And with the Fa-Toa was...

Skorm nearly lapsed enough for him to fall from his perch, and he almost let his Huna deactivate. Zueya. She wasn't here the last time Skorm was, thank Artakha. Skorm broke out in a coughing fit; he had stopped breathing. It felt like his stomach had turned to ice, that someone was tugging at his heartstone. He had faced down rahkshi, sneered at the Abettor, been healed by a legend. Only she could make him feel this way. This changed things. He could approach her! Approaching Casanuva directly could have unintended side-effects, and getting decked in the face was one of the least. If he talked to her first, he could...

His heart sank, and his hand ran over the scar-stains on his mask. How can I tell her? Tell her about everything?

The times, they are a-changing...

I thin smile flickers across my face as two of the three accept my offer. To the third - the sarcastic, silver toa - I simply say "If you're not coming, don't follow us." Then I'm walking away, heart racing...how much time have we got before Skorm finds Casanuva? And even if he does, how much time will it take us to find him? In truth I love this feeling, the feeling I've got before mostly every major job I've had. Anticipation, adrenaline, the world shifting into focus. I know it'll only mount, and I can't wait. But I need to stay resolute: first, I need to pay these thugs.

I walk down the alley, thinking back to the months before when I planted the cash here. I'd say, or rather think 'Hopefully there'll be enough to pay them', but I don't really waste hope on that sort of trivial thing. Well I say that, but this might be a special case...so close to the killing blow...No, even now I won't hope. Hope is a silly thing: the muaka doesn't hope that it will catch its prey, the jaga doesn't hope it will survive. Hope is something we created, and it's far too inefficient for my liking.

At last I reach the hiding place, with my new companions in tow. It's inconspicuous-looking enough - just a shabby cellar door set low in the side of an equally dingy alleyway. Of course I haven't got my keys, and I'm not sure I even had them before my imprisonment. Never mind - the door is so rotten that I punch straight through it, using the handle on the other side to open it. It reveals a dark set of slimy stone blocks that I suppose count as stairs, leading down into darkness. Ah yes, just as I remember it. I gesture for the others to follow.

Edited by The Silent King

Kathok

IC: Azureus

"great! except there one problem. i don't have any money, and i got nowhere to stay." he told Kanonu, slightly embarassed "so, since i don't really feel comfortable asking you and/or random strangers for money, i don't suppose you'll let me stay for the night?"

Edited by Toa Azureus

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Outskirts)

Why do I have the misfortune of encountering idiots everywhere I go?

Taking the fact that he still had a mission to lead into consideration, and that the pesky guards of this village were still out looking for him, Verulas merely shook his head and decided against following the group before burying his face back into the folder and resuming what he was doing.

Truth be told, he had no qualms about them going off to kill a guy who, in all likelihood, probably had it coming; if he did, he wouldn't be hanging out on the Ga-Koro rooftops in the first place, planning an assassination of his own. No, what he didn't like about the situation was how the leader of the group thought that causing a ruckus in a back alley and potentially drawing attention to himself, not to mention announcing that he was here to murder somebody to everyone within earshot, was a good idea.

So unprofessional. Have fun in jail, pal.

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Docks)

Peering down into the alley, the Fe-Toa crept along the wall of a nearby building before suddenly coming to a stop and pointing out a lopsided cash register laying on the ground, surrounded by the remains of the window it went through.

"Must've been some brawl," she said quietly as the voices began to resume.

"Last chance, old man," one of them said deeply, implying that its owner was of a considerable size. "Where's the money?"

"I already told you, I don't have it! Business has been slow this month, and not many folks have stopped in for supplies!" the second explained frantically in a higher pitch. "Please! You've already done enough damage!"

"Oh, I haven't even begun to - " the first voice continued, only to be stopped by the sound of a third.

"That's enough, man. The Boss won't be pleased that we're coming back empty handed, but he'll be even less so if he finds out that we just destroyed one of his sources of income."

There was a short moment of silence, followed by a growl from the first and a yelp from the second.

"You better have it when we come back, pipsqueak. Otherwise, things will be even worse for you next time."

Hearing a pair of footsteps grow increasingly distant as a door slammed shut behind them, Septima turned back towards Natharius, a look of concern painted across her face.

"That didn't sound like a couple of drunks," she eventually said, not wanting to think about what the inside of the structure now looked like.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius.

"Yeah..." he trailed off, "...maybe we ought get out of here..." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I guess I'll just go ahead and post since Datrox has been eerily quiet this whole time.

​IC: (Datrox)

​The Toa of Fire nudged Sorox before leaning closer to his companion.
​"I don't think this guy's all there," he whispered.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Soraya [The Great Takea]

IC (Akimoto)

"You might want to slow down, Sor," Aki said tentatively. "I'm pretty sure I can see the fumes coming off your drink."

"Hey, I've had worse. Or at the very least, there's nobody around to break that particular self-delusion."

IC (Rhow - The Great Takea):

The Skakdi got a look of slightl bewilderment on her face. "So you were playing messenger and they dragged you here in turn? Must be a bit more to it than that if you weren't meant to come along originally."

She groaned. "Look, it ain't that complex. I had a few very choice words for our newly-minted, high-and-mighty Rora and she was supposed to be on the boat. She wasn't. I wasn't made aware of this particular fact until we were, you know, about to go underwater. Didn't have much of a choice after that."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: Kanonu

She nodded. "Just come soon, ok?"

Kanonu left the bar and took a deep breath of fresh air. She hissed a little bit in pain - that stupid crack again. She touched the damaged portion of armour just above her heartlight and massaged it with her fingers. "I'm going back to my hut. I'll see you there, guys."

Kanonu left.

IC:

The Menti nodded, taking a large bite of her pancakes and glancing at the Saihoko for confirmation.

"I never had one, but I've seen them."

IC:

"Yeah, my assistant had one of those," I said between bites of pancake. "Might have been one of the first things she bought with her first pay, actually. She had that same, uh, gotta keep all the different foods separate thing, Sarge. I had one too, but for different reasons. Spiteful ones, like most of my reasons for doing things."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Kaikino felt his face contort in disgust as his employer "introduced" them to the moldy door and the dark, dank, deep passageway past it. It wasn't the first underground cavern Kaikino had been in, but the door itself didn't give him a good feeling; the fact that his employer had to break said door to open it gave him a bad one.

Kaikino followed suit though, and slowly stepped downwards. Money was money, and this might end up being one of the better paying jobs he had.

OOC: Since this is where the only other Araka character active right now is and it's close to the ocean, I'd say this isn't a bad place to start off my own Araka.

​IC: (Ranir Havesh)

...?
Sand. There's sand. It's wet and--wet! Water! Gottamovegottagetoutgotta--
​--wait, I'm not dead yet.

The Araka got to her feet. She didn't know it yet, but she had awoken on a beach near Ga-Koro. It soon dawned on her that this was it, this was Mata Nui. She'd made it.
​She began to walk and almost tripped over something. A weapon of some sort...a crossbow. Her crossbow. And a knife, with something written on it. She studied it for a moment.
God Only Knows.
Indeed, she thought, before putting both items away. She could see the village from where she was--some huge lilypads with huts and other buildings covering it. The Araka decided that her best course of action would be to head there and investigate, but not before grabbing a discarded mask that was half-buried in the sand. Curious, Ranir put it over her helmet, and it fit.
Perfect.
​She began to make her way to the Koro.

​OOC: Ranir OFI.

Edited by Tarn of the DJD

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC:Wasuka

Wasuka somewhat awkwardly finished her food, still unused to the exotic taste. After she was done, she stood up and left, making sure not to forget her boar spear. Least she hadn't lost her weapons. Still had her arrows and everything.

It was then that it dawned on her. She hadn't the vaguest idea what to do with herself. She had also forgotten where, or rather which hut was Kanonu's. All these green domes looked identical, save for two or three with a sign. And the sign was the only identifying feature. Okay, great. Well. Time to explore.

Moving at little more than a slow trundle, Wasuka begun...well, exploring.

OOC:Wasuka is OFI, for now.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC [Rhow - The Great Takea]:

She harrumphed. The little one still hadn't quite explained how being aboard the ship at the wrong time led to being dragged along as punishment. 

"And they didn't - y'kno - surface again to kick you off? And what in Karz is a Rora?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png