Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yea I'm not a noob outside the RPG of these forums, but this RPG is new to me

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

You realize Kal's character would bepainfully mur-on second thought I'd like to see that.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Sure, I could join that group. If you want a drunkard who is never sober.And actually, I suffered the noob luck thrice over. First when I joined, when I joined the RPG, and when I re-joined the RPG.Also, everybody at the Templum Manu, I recommend you watch out.Vitiate is mad now.As in, mad enough to go "Kalima" and pull out Nemesis' heart. And eat it. Raw.Be careful.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Let me guess: You read my status update?
You're so vainYou probably think this song is about youYou're so vain (you're so vain!)I'll bet you think this song is about youDon't you? Don't you?
I always thought that was KNI's job, but meh.I'm guessing you did, though. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing. If not, check the status update that says "Hubert is...Diet Grochi?" To learn more. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Let me guess: You read my status update?
You're so vainYou probably think this song is about youYou're so vain (you're so vain!)I'll bet you think this song is about youDon't you? Don't you?
Actually, for once, I'm with Nuju on this.Be careful Grochi. Be careful Hubert. Some this this world, that which th eplayers have created, was never meant to see. Never meant to witness. Never meant to walk this textual land. Never meant to know.Do not call up that which you cannot put down.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well I know one of my guys Deusui is going to go into the belly of the beast.(btw if anyone watches Dragon Ball Z abridged , they know what I mean when Nuju is like the Mr. Po Po of the RPG)

Edited by Zacax

Well I think we should do it to show his power, one of us could survive and live to tell the tale.