Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Nuju, how are these Essence Stones activated? I seem to remember that a Suva was necessary in order use Toa Stones (or at least that was the case for the Metru, and of course this was in canon), but Joske was transformed simply by holding his. So, will the Oceanic Six/Wanderers Company all start transforming the minute Takua starts handing out those stones like it is Christmas morning?Although, admittedly, that would make for an awesome Christmas present. XD

Lacertus

Maybe they like, eat the stones.
No! they stick them up their nose,of course! if matoran have noses....:P

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Guys guys, what they do...is throw them into the wishing well. Then then start a chant and do the Indian rain dance. Anyway, mark bearer stuff is moving along nicely now, soon they will all meet at the temple. (About time really.)

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Nuju, how are these Essence Stones activated? I seem to remember that a Suva was necessary in order use Toa Stones (or at least that was the case for the Metru, and of course this was in canon), but Joske was transformed simply by holding his. So, will the Oceanic Six/Wanderers Company all start transforming the minute Takua starts handing out those stones like it is Christmas morning?Although, admittedly, that would make for an awesome Christmas present. XD
Tuck didn't activate Joske's Toa stone in the most accurate way... :P As for the Essence Stones, that will be revealed in time.

test2.png

Hey guys, I'm back. Had a lot of school work and stuff to do, but I should be good for a while now. I need a recap of events since about last Wednesday, specifically stuff relating to the ILS, Mark Bearers, Horde, and staff plot. Thanks.
The ILS has done nothing as far as I'm aware.The Mark Bearers have been banished from Ga-Koro, and the village of water is putting pressure on the other Koros to exile their Bearers as well, due to all the damage that had been done as a result of the Bearers' antics. The Mark Bearers are making their way to Xa-Koro, the only village on the island that still welcomes their presence.Don't know what the Horde is. If it's the Makuta followers, I believe they haven't moved much, if at all.The Oceanic Six have come together at last, and have made their way to the Charred Forest where they have met the mysterious Matoran, revealed to be Takua. Takua has revealed the nature of the six artifacts stolen from Makuta, and what the Six are destined to become.The Daedra have cunningly manipulated the villagers of Ga-Koro to exile an innocent Toa team, and then to banish the Mark Bearers.

The Daedra may need to watch their back soon... One of the toa you put a bounty on has found his old organization and is trying to start up an organization that's a mash up of the Cultured gentry and the Black Inferno. he already has a spy in the ILSSpeaking of which, are there any open recruitment spots for the Infervanika, S. S. Kavinika, Shadow Hapaka, or any other big organizations?

Hey guys, I'm back. Had a lot of school work and stuff to do, but I should be good for a while now. I need a recap of events since about last Wednesday, specifically stuff relating to the ILS, Mark Bearers, Horde, and staff plot. Thanks.
The ILS has done nothing as far as I'm aware.The Mark Bearers have been banished from Ga-Koro, and the village of water is putting pressure on the other Koros to exile their Bearers as well, due to all the damage that had been done as a result of the Bearers' antics. The Mark Bearers are making their way to Xa-Koro, the only village on the island that still welcomes their presence.Don't know what the Horde is. If it's the Makuta followers, I believe they haven't moved much, if at all.The Oceanic Six have come together at last, and have made their way to the Charred Forest where they have met the mysterious Matoran, revealed to be Takua. Takua has revealed the nature of the six artifacts stolen from Makuta, and what the Six are destined to become.The Daedra have cunningly manipulated the villagers of Ga-Koro to exile an innocent Toa team, and then to banish the Mark Bearers.
And I haven't posted as Nichou and don't plan on untilyou post, whenever that is.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Which reminds me: There's still 15 days left to enter your Toa Ancora.(Shameless advertising = Incredible)
Don't we still need a reason for their existence, what unique spin their going to have, how they're going to meet etc. I don't see how we can make entries with out that stuff.
Regardless, I've already got a character for it. : P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Which reminds me: There's still 15 days left to enter your Toa Ancora.(Shameless advertising = Incredible)
Don't we still need a reason for their existence, what unique spin their going to have, how they're going to meet etc. I don't see how we can make entries with out that stuff.
We can still make entries. The plot just might start right off the bat once the judging is finished, that's all. In my opinion, once we know who the characters are going to be, it'll actually be easier to figure out how they'll meet, the reason for their existence, etc.

[ BZPRPG ]

We can still make entries. The plot just might start right off the bat once the judging is finished, that's all. In my opinion, once we know who the characters are going to be, it'll actually be easier to figure out how they'll meet, the reason for their existence, etc.
First off, I apologize for my inactivity this week and in weeks to come, with school and all. I will get back to any posts on Friday/weekend.Secondly, about these Angcora-what are they, and what posistions are open? I doubt I have time for a full-blown member of the team, but I do have a number of resources both upcoming and current that could be useful as allies for the team if on the side of Mata Nui. (1.6 Toa teams, eventually to be 2.6, a custom species faction once I finish approvals, and some other concepts to run by staff that will be useful for light-aligned characters.)

I'll have you guys know that I just re-watched all the old MNOLG animations. I highly recommend y'all do the same; not only was it a trip down nostalgia lane for me, but a really valuable insight into how things on the island of Mata Nui are intended to be. This is still the vision, more or less, of what things are.With all the foreign tech, strange new species, and our more mature perspective, it can be too easy to lose sight of the world we're actually playing in. Don't forget the innocence of Mata Nui. Your next Toa are on the rise. There's still hope, as there always has been.Seriously. Go find those animations and watch them. You'll be glad you did.

Edited by Leon Czolgosz

test2.png

I'll have you guys know that I just re-watched all the old MNOLG animations. I highly recommend y'all do the same; not only was it a trip down nostalgia lane for me, but a really valuable insight into how things on the island of Mata Nui are intended to be. This is still the vision, more or less, of what things are.With all the foreign tech, strange new species, and our more mature perspective, it can be too easy to lose sight of the world we're actually playing in. Don't forget the innocence of Mata Nui. Your next Toa are on the rise. There's still hope, as there always has been.Seriously. Go find those animations and watch them. You'll be glad you did.
I already did. A couple of weeks ago, actually. :D They really do give us a good insight as to what Mata Nui is really like.

Guys. Guys. Guys.He's coming.http://www.brickshel...lendershade.png
That's nice and all, TOV, but the GD topic isn't really the place to discuss pictures.
A picture about a future plot I'm making. Yeah i should probably add more text though... In the spirit of Fall and Halloween, I am making a slenderman expy that will roam the charred forest. Not sure yet how the plot will go, but it will probably be a short one. Is there anyone interested in being in this plot? I'm probably looking for a few brave/scared matoran. Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Halloween, man. With an A. H'A'lloween.And really...a Slenderman expy? That horror idea has been beat into the ground so many times that I don't even find it remotely funny anymore.EDIT: As well, in regards to the Ancora/Arete/Whatever they're called now: I'm still gunning for Patience. I just don't remember where to go for anything. xP

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Darn I allways misspell Halloween... Anyways, is it realy used that much? (Btw, it is a temporary expy, a Mahiki user of mine would be it) Hm, I may have to rethink what i will do.. I'd like to do somthing here for Halloween.EDIT: I believe I am getting a better idea of what to do for Halloween. I agree with you, Kal, slenderman is too overused. Thanks for the creative push.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IMA BE DEATH!
Nobody is going to be death. Except me.
Whenever there's a smiting to take place or PC's to slaughter, we'll all be able to count on you. :P I'm totally using what you just said in my sig when I get around to it.And I would have to agree with Nuju- you should all start paying attention to Ta-Wahi. You'll all need to remember stuff that happens there.

Seriously. Go find those animations and watch them. You'll be glad you did.
That's one thing I like to do- play through a few villages in the MNOLG to get a feel for what they're like and try to reflect that in my posts. *Likes post*As to that Slenderman pic- That was actually remarkably scary. The charred forest really could be a terrifying place.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

I remember playing the MNOLG when it first came out, that was like what...10...11 years ago? Yes I am that old. My favorite thing in the MNOLG is when you ride the Kahu as Kongu's second in Le-Wahi and shoot down Nui-Rama with a disk launcher, that was so much fun. It's also why I gave Skyra a Kahu, cause they're coooool.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I remember playing the MNOLG when it first came out, that was like what...10...11 years ago? Yes I am that old. My favorite thing in the MNOLG is when you ride the Kahu as Kongu's second in Le-Wahi and shoot down Nui-Rama with a disk launcher, that was so much fun. It's also why I gave Skyra a Kahu, cause they're coooool.
I recently beat the game for the first time, though I tried and tried when it was new. But when I got to the Kahu part and heard ride of the valkyries, it gave me a new appreciation for the game, as well as laughing my head off.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

So how much of Ga-Koro is made of lily pads?

Don't forget the innocence of Mata Nui. Your next Toa are on the rise. There's still hope, as there always has been.
Yeah... this game is still depressing, things have just gotten so much Darker than last year where things were contained to Xa-Koro mostly, now... not so much.*suddenly has an idea*Also on the subject of the Ancora, if we start by building our characters where just going to stagnate, in an attempt to fit things around the characters things will become difficult. Instead we should set up a situation, a clear idea of how things should start, and then just let it flow naturally from there.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Don't forget the innocence of Mata Nui. Your next Toa are on the rise. There's still hope, as there always has been.
Yeah... this game is still depressing, things have just gotten so much Darker than last year where things were contained to Xa-Koro mostly, now... not so much.*suddenly has an idea*Also on the subject of the Ancora, if we start by building our characters where just going to stagnate, in an attempt to fit things around the characters things will become difficult. Instead we should set up a situation, a clear idea of how things should start, and then just let it flow naturally from there.
Just tell me where to sign up, unless all the spots are taken already, and I can help with any ideas. :P

profiles i guess

In other news, I came up with a pretty awesome solution for how to deal with Zatth summonings, which are random.Firstly, we get a d20, and assign like, 1-6 for small creatures being summoned, 7-14 for medium sized creatures, and then 15-20 for larger ones. After doing that, you roll the die, and look at the number. If it's, say, 9, then it'll be a medium sized creature, which means you get to summon a Rahi of medium size. So then you go to a randomizer thingie, and put in the names of Rahi native to the region and are medium sized and click whatever button there is.Tada! Rahi Summoned!Or if you're lazy, get a d6, assign each number to a specific Rahi in that region, with two big, two medium and two small. Roll die. Summon the one that is assigned to the number obtained.