Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Just saw this...
*mutters something about molecular bonds being hundreds of times stronger than gravity at that scale*
A lot more than hundreds. Try millions or billions.
Meta, it might just be because I post very quickly, but I'm getting more and more of a feeling that you repeat everything I say :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Just saw this...
*mutters something about molecular bonds being hundreds of times stronger than gravity at that scale*
A lot more than hundreds. Try millions or billions.
Meta, it might just be because I post very quickly, but I'm getting more and more of a feeling that you repeat everything I say :P
Wait, what?EDIT: If you mean this:
*mutters something about molecular bonds being hundreds of times stronger than gravity at that scale*The pressure thing is applicable, but you'll be dead way before you explode. Blood boiling.
*billions
Then yeah, I didn't notice it until two seconds ago. :P You ninja. Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Now what is this I hear about Avengers? :P
KNI is making an all-Vortixx team, who each give up one tech slot for a piece of a massive Helicarrier Airship. Nuju said that we should've gotten it approved before we "assembled the Avengers," so to speak. :P

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Ah, I thought someone was forming an Avengers-based group or something.
That already happened.Ironically, completely unintentionally. We had a lightning based guy, an archer, a massive titan etc. And like I said, completely unintentionally.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

And so, Echelon receives his reward.
That confused me too.I heard somewhere (probably from The Echelon vs Argentum fight a while back) that if you're gonna create a master elementalist, you need to make him physically weak. Is that true? Are we really playing by MMORPG classes here?
No, no, it's not as simple as that. What I was saying is that if you want your character to have a really exceptional strength, he needs an appropriately significant weakness. In this case, Echelon's powers versus his physical weakness.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Let's put this a bit differently.Everyone has a weakness. It's required by the rules that one be included in the profile. But if you have an exceptional strength, you have to have an exceptional weakness. A great skill also requires a great weakness.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Update: only fifteen Vortixx are allowed in the group, so I may have to make cuts. However, the ship is approved! Half if a football field of fury, if not as advanced as I'd hoped. However, it still has all the toys. The cuts were mostly backup devices.I may accept ground opperatives/mooks that aren't Vortixx. PM me by the time given earlier if interested.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Kughii, I think, with your second reply, you missed what I said about how each object with mass has its own intrinsic gravity to it, such as when you quoted Krayzikk's post, the one I had replied to.Each object has mass. If it has mass, it has gravity. Minute, yes, but it's still there, and it can still be manipulated.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

And so, Echelon receives his reward.
That confused me too.I heard somewhere (probably from The Echelon vs Argentum fight a while back) that if you're gonna create a master elementalist, you need to make him physically weak. Is that true? Are we really playing by MMORPG classes here?
No, no, it's not as simple as that. What I was saying is that if you want your character to have a really exceptional strength, he needs an appropriately significant weakness. In this case, Echelon's powers versus his physical weakness.
So...Echelon is now part of the council..?*jokingIhopeyoudorealize*

So, I got a crudton of stuff approved by Nuju, and I can finally get this Maasi thing finished. I'm just debating whether to expand the number of Rakal or just leave them as the Reaper and one who hasn't shown up yet. Thoughts?

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles