Bionicle 2015

boston100

BIONICLE 2015  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think, I know. The evidence being discussed on Eurobricks is indisputable.

Edited by The Swimming Beard
  • Upvote 1

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Based on the evidence that I've found thus far, I'm almost certain that the line will be revived in 2015. Typically, I'd remain skeptical in cases such as these until official confirmation is given; however, the sheer amount of evidence that has come to light in the past few weeks has led me to believe differently.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

is this really necessary with an entire 15 page topic already posted about pretty much the same thing?

I believe it's coming back, though that belief is tentative. However, since you accidentally made this poll so one could select any amount of answers, I actually voted "Yes/No/Undecided" because I could.

• Upvote 2

I voted "yes". Whether the evidence is real or fake, it's enough to convince me. And if it turns out I'm wrong, I don't think I'll be terribly disappointed. We know we're getting a new constraction theme one way or the other, and no matter what it turns out to be, recent constraction sets make me very optimistic about its quality.

• Upvote 1

I totally am not sure. I have seen "evidence" for certain sets and such in the past, (aka Pirates of the Carribean and sets in that field) and they ended up changing things last minute it appears. So I'm going to remain hopefully skeptical until more info is given. :)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

I totally am not sure. I have seen "evidence" for certain sets and such in the past, (aka Pirates of the Carribean and sets in that field) and they ended up changing things last minute it appears. So I'm going to remain hopefully skeptical until more info is given. :)

That sort of last-minute change can occasionally happen for individual sets, but never for a full theme. If it's true that there are currently plans for a BIONICLE revival in 2015, then it's already too late for those plans to be completely abandoned.
  • Upvote 1

That sort of last-minute change can occasionally happen for individual sets, but never for a full theme. If it's true that there are currently plans for a BIONICLE revival in 2015, then it's already too late for those plans to be completely abandoned.

Fair enough. Well I'll keep hopeful then...  :begging:

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

I voted yes. There's so much evidence, whether it's circumstantial or leaked or whatever; there's just too much for it to be a coincidence. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Every year since BIONICLE's closure there are have been rumors of its return. Now the rumors this year do seem to be larger and a little more grounded, but I haven't become convinced yet. I would have voted undecided, but I am still doubtful until I see something more than just talk.

• Upvote 1
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Same here, I have always been a hopeful cynic when it comes to bionic lea return. If it does return I m afraid they will mess it up. So perSonally I'm not sure if I want a return.

Edited by Makuta Jester
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

I suppose we'll probably find out something in 3 days time when SDCC starts.

Unless they decide to be cruel and keep us in the dark for months to come...  :sarcastic:

That is also a possibility. If nothing is announced at SDCC, we'll either see them announce something later or not at all.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

I went with "undecided"--it looks somewhat likely right now, but I'll need something more concrete before I'm 100% convinced.

I'm definitely hoping, though, as are my siblings, though some of them are a lot more optimistic about the possibility than I'm allowing myself to be. I never should have shown them that set list...my sister has already called dibs on Kopaka.  :rolleyes:  

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

I don't think they are. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall LEGO ever bringing one of their toy lines back except for with Ninjago, and they brought that back the following year after it had ended. LEGO seems to have ditched it completely, not referring to it ever again except for in the LEGO Movie (that cameo nearly gave me a heart attack). And while you may argue that their referring to it again in the LEGO Movie may point to their bringing it back, are they going to bring back all the other cameos that they mentioned? And are they going to introduce a new clown line?

Anyhow, it may go either way, but I'm pretty skeptical. Why in 2015 of all times would they bring it back now?

Despite this skepticism, I voted undecided.

Yay! Fonts!!

I don't think they are. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall LEGO ever bringing one of their toy lines back except for with Ninjago, and they brought that back the following year after it had ended. LEGO seems to have ditched it completely, not referring to it ever again except for in the LEGO Movie (that cameo nearly gave me a heart attack). And while you may argue that their referring to it again in the LEGO Movie may point to their bringing it back, are they going to bring back all the other cameos that they mentioned? And are they going to introduce a new clown line?

Anyhow, it may go either way, but I'm pretty skeptical. Why in 2015 of all times would they bring it back now?

Space Police. Blacktron. Pirates. Castle.

Lego brings back themes ALL THE TIME. They don't do it often with story themes like Bionicle, but then again there's a first for everything.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The LEGO Group has brought back many of their toy lines before BIONICLE. Space Police originated in 1989, but came back twice: first in 1992 and again in 2009. Also, how about Pirates? LEGO Pirates ran from 1989–1997, but other than some "LEGO Legends" re-releases in 2001 and 2002, it didn't reappear in catalogs until 2009. After eleven sets in 2009 (and the Imperial Flagship in 2010 which you may or may not consider a part of the theme), it then went on hiatus again. But it has been announced on the LEGO Rebrick website that the Pirates theme will be returning next year. All of these examples are reboots rather than continuations, of course.

Adventurers is an example of a theme that came back as a continuation. It originally ran from 1998 to 2000, focusing on a new setting each year, but then disappeared for two years. In 2003 it came back in the form of Orient Expedition, with an even more in-depth quest than before that stretched across three separate settings. Alpha Team likewise had sets in 2001 and 2002, but it went on hiatus in 2003 before coming back in 2004 with even more characters and a brand-new look. If you're going to count Ninjago (which wasn't even gone for a full year) then you have to count these two themes as well.

• Upvote 1