Bionicle Mafia: Unfinished Business

ToaKapura1234

This is not Mafia as you know it. For one, half the players are Mafia. For another, you know who they are. But, as is my custom everyone has a role. Each night the Brotherhood and village all execute their roles' special functions. In addition Makuta chooses one player to kill, hoping to take out one with an important role. Each day, the village selects a Makuta for Helryx to kill. It repeats until a faction is wiped out. Each day and night are 24 hours each. No screenshots unless someone proves to me they can fake one and the dead can't reveal important information unless revived. Only villagers vote and they cannot vote for other villagers. You get to pick faction, role is randomly assigned. Although if you're the mole, you'll get the faction opposite your choice. Unless you decide to be a triple agent which is perfectly legitimate but you'll still have to die for your chosen side to win. Oh and there are 13 of each. How lucky. The roles are as follows:

Village:
Miserix: While a villager he is in on the Brotherhood PM
Tahu: Uses his Kanohi Hau to protect one player each night. If they are lethally targeted, they live. (medic)
Kopaka: Freezes one player each night, preventing them from acting.
Jaller: Goes all Nova blast and takes his attacker with him if he is lethally targeted. (bomb)
Turaga Vakama: Quadruple vote
Nuparu: Crafts 2 sets of armor that prevent one lethal targeting and gives them to two villagers not himself.
Axonn: Chooses one player to learn the role of each night. The target is informed that Axonn knows their role but not who Axonn is. (Detective)
Ignika: If he gets killed a blast of life energy is released, reviving all dead players.
Vezon: Confuses two players so bad they get their roles mixed up (pms are switched, powers are not)
Lhikan: Similar to Tahu but he dies after saving his target.
Mata Nui: Choose one player each night and removes their powers.
Helryx: Executes who the village votes on. She can't kill anyone else but she can refuse to kill her target. If she is killed, someone must sacrifice their current power and become the new Helryx.
Takanuva: Turns one Makuta good each night. If he is non-lethally targeted by the Brotherhood, he becomes Shadow Takanuva, choosing one villager to become Mafia each night. (He can also target members of his faction to try and convert the mole).

Brotherhood of Makuta:
Teridax: Chooses who the Brotherhood sends to kill whom and knows Ahkmou's ID. Cannot be turned good.
Antroz: Replaces Teridax if he dies.
Ahkmou: Appears to be a villager but secretly reports through me to Teridax.
Chirox: Makes three sets of armor that pemanently prevent lethal targeting but not lynching. Gives two to other Makuta and keeps one.
Vamprah: Absorbs the powers of those he kills.
Gorast: Can kill Makuta she thinks disloyal to Teridax once per night. If she tries to kill Teridax by mistake he kills her.
Mutran: Combines two other Makuta in a mad experiment. They know each other's roles and if one dies, both die, if one turns good, both do.
Icarax: Can choose to absorb one makuta each night gaining their powers.
Kuhrahk: Chooses one target each night. Kuhrahk's target gives into their anger and kills their own target regardless of their intentions.
Spiriah: He's such a failure that if anyone targets him, he dies.
Bitil: Goes back in time to kill his target, choosing which night or day. All of this persons' actions after that point are undone.
Kojol: Makes an armor eating virus which he can target one player with each night.
Krika: Can turn near invisible to flee justice, but is found when there are no distractions. He can only be lynched if he is the last Makuta.

Villagers
1.ToaRobot18
2. MT Zehvor
3. Colette Lyan
4. Captain Caboose
5. Flux: The Explorer - Helryx: Killed by Chirox on Night Three.
6. -Toa Lhikevikk-
7. Ehks - Mata Nui: Died Day 0
8. Blaizthaw
9. Pupwa21
10. Meso Zehvor - Lhikan: Killed by Spiriah on Night One.
11. Trijhak
12. Watcher on the Walls
13. Unit#phntk#1 - Tahu: Died Day 0

Brotherhood:
1. Regicidal Kaiser Mandacus
2. Chroxumo - Antroz: Absorbed by Icarax on Night Three.
3. Neo ShadowVezon
4. Sir Voltex the Blue - Armored Krika: Converted on Night Two, Quit Day Two
5. Makuta Luroka - Icarax: Killed by Gorast on Night Three.
6. tylerb0523 - Kuhrahk: Absorbed by Icarax on Night One.
7. JAG18 - Bitil: Lynched on Day Two
8. Snubby - Armored Chirox: Lynched on Day Three.
9. Aiwendil
10. Norik of Celtania - Vamprah: Killed by Gorast on Night One.
11. Quisoves Pugnat
12. The Malicious Phantom
13. Rahkshi Guurahk -Kojol: Killed by Gorast on Night Two.
Tahu walked along when suddenly he heard a noise. A very loud noise. It was the last thing he heard. Unit#phntk#1, Tahu, killed by Bitil's power scream. Mata Nui walked along when suddenly his head and neck both became positively magnetically charged. Ehks, Mata Nui, killed by Bitil's magnetism.

Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 4

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Yeah, I agree, this is... well, I honestly don't think it's going to work. Way too chaotic by all appearances.

I guess I'll take spot 2 and join the Makuta, though. ;)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Spot 13 in Brotherhood.

(Calling it now I'm, Kuuhrahk)

(Also you misspelled Antroz in the roles list)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'll join the Legion of Doom too, considering I'm evil.

(Of course I mean the Brotherhood. You think I would compare the Toa to the Legion of Doom? This is the one time the good guys are properly good, instead of bloodlusted anti-heroes.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'll join the village cause nobody else will.

Though I have a number of questions about this particular role:

Bitil: Goes back in time to kill his target, choosing which night or day. All of this persons' actions after that point are undone.

This role seems...beyond problematic.

For one, are the votes that the now dead villager cast undone as well? So if, in round 5, Bitil goes back in time to round 1 to kill someone, are that person's votes between rounds 1-5 now null? And if so, can the person being lynched in those rounds change as a result?

For two, if the Ignika role is killed on night one, is the reviving effect limited to that night alone, meaning that the players that have died since are not revived?

For three, if he kills a player with a shield who successfully protected another person with his shield later on in the game (i.e. he goes back in time to kill the Tahu role in round one, but Tahu saved Axonn from death in round 2, is Axonn dead now?)

For four, if he kills a role in the past that killed a Makuta in the slightly more recent past, is that action undone? And if so, does that Makuta get to use his role powers for the rounds that he was "dead," but now isn't dead thanks to time traveling? So, for example, if Gorast was killed in round 3 by attacking Jaller, but Bitil goes back in time to kill Jaller himself, can Gorast make up for the kills she didn't get to do since she was "dead" in those rounds?

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor
  • Upvote 1

XPufEB3.png?1

For one, are the votes that the now dead villager cast undone as well? So if, in round 5, Bitil goes back in time to round 1 to kill someone, are that person's votes between rounds 1-5 now null? And if so, can the person being lynched in those rounds change as a result? That is correct.

For two, if the Ignika role is killed on night one, is the reviving effect limited to that night alone, meaning that the players that have died since are not revived? Only those killed on or before night one would be revived.

For three, if he kills a player with a shield who successfully protected another person with his shield later on in the game (i.e. he goes back in time to kill the Tahu role in round one, but Tahu saved Axonn from death in round 2, is Axonn dead now?) Yes, Axonn would be dead.

For four, if he kills a role in the past that killed a Makuta in the slightly more recent past, is that action undone? And if so, does that Makuta get to use his role powers for the rounds that he was "dead," but now isn't dead thanks to time traveling? So, for example, if Gorast was killed in round 3 by attacking Jaller, but Bitil goes back in time to kill Jaller himself, can Gorast make up for the kills she didn't get to do since she was "dead" in those rounds? Only if she notices the scene has been edited.

-MT

It's an experiment, I admit, but isn't that what side games are for? But if Bitil stops a significant number of people from playing the game, I'll tone him down.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

For one, are the votes that the now dead villager cast undone as well? So if, in round 5, Bitil goes back in time to round 1 to kill someone, are that person's votes between rounds 1-5 now null? And if so, can the person being lynched in those rounds change as a result? That is correct.

For two, if the Ignika role is killed on night one, is the reviving effect limited to that night alone, meaning that the players that have died since are not revived? Only those killed on or before night one would be revived.

For three, if he kills a player with a shield who successfully protected another person with his shield later on in the game (i.e. he goes back in time to kill the Tahu role in round one, but Tahu saved Axonn from death in round 2, is Axonn dead now?) Yes, Axonn would be dead.

For four, if he kills a role in the past that killed a Makuta in the slightly more recent past, is that action undone? And if so, does that Makuta get to use his role powers for the rounds that he was "dead," but now isn't dead thanks to time traveling? So, for example, if Gorast was killed in round 3 by attacking Jaller, but Bitil goes back in time to kill Jaller himself, can Gorast make up for the kills she didn't get to do since she was "dead" in those rounds? Only if she notices the scene has been edited.

-MT

It's an experiment, I admit, but isn't that what side games are for? But if Bitil stops a significant number of people from playing the game, I'll tone him down.

...could we possibly get some answers to those questions?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

A time-traveling role of this sort is not unheard of. There are mafia games I have read about that took place on other forums which had roles that did pretty much the same thing. I can't vouch for how well those games worked out since I didn't participate, but the idea itself has definitely been tried before.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

He did. They're right after your questions.

Sorry, missed them inbetween the messed up quotations and the similar font.

-MT

Im having to use a phone.