Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Draco - Hallways

I frown as Hollow walks off. The clutched hands showed his anger, or determination, though what about, I did not know. I scan around... Now... Where is... There. I spot a Porter, cleaning the hallways. "You there." I say, gesturing it to come towards me. Normally, a Porter would ignore a student, but thanks to my status, the being complies, and shuffles over to me. "Alert all other Porters to keep watch over A large, black and white Rahkshi with red eyes, with a variation that is most likely, but not for certain, Cyclone. Notify me if said Rahkshi causes any problems to any of the student body." The Porter makes a whirring noise, as if in acknowledgement, before scurrying off, most likely in search of other Porters to spread my message. Turning back to Canvas, I say, "Unless that Rahkshi physically attacked you, then there isn't really anything I can do to punish him. However, I can keep an eye on him, so if he gets out of hand... Punishment will be delivered."

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

Gaever nodded, though it was probably pointless in the fog, and let the plasma on her arm began to burn away. "Rahkshi come in 42 unique variations." She sort of hoped he wasn't going to ask her to list them, though she guessed she would if he asked.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

Another match ended, and this one without him having to call it, thankfully - Glass' macuahuitl was brutal, things could have gotten bad quickly. He had a line inscribed through Rail's name and Glass' moved forward, as he had done for Fountain and Geuua's names respectively. "Well fought, both of you. If you'd like, one of my assistants can help you to the Infirmary," he offered Rail, gesturing to Aerahk.

OOC: I'm aware that I need to do Shock, but I've been busy and combat is the hardest to work out. Sorry, I'll try have him up soon.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Exxan - Gym.

Aiming for my thighs seemed like an odd choice, given that we were both moving very quickly in completely opposite directions, and most of my body parts would've been much closer to his blade than my legs. Nonetheless, the blade briefly sliced across the armour of my upper legs before my slide carried me out of range. 

Doing my best to ignore the sting of the fresh wounds, I dug in my elbows and skidded to a stop, just short to skidding between the pillars on the other side of the arena. "Your move," I wheezed, settling into a crouch and twisting around to face my foe. 

IC: Liar - Gym

Leveling himself back out, Liar quickly reoriented his body, skirting alongside the edge of the platform as he advanced towards his opponent's flank.

"Oh yeah? Well, when isn't it?"

Ripping another firecracker off of his bandolier and striking the fuse up against his arm as he made his approach, he proceeded to lob it towards the other Rahkshi as he swerved out of the way... only to change course yet again and fly back in from the other direction as he attempted to swipe at their ankles with his scimitars.

IC: Rail - Gym

Once again nodding in approval, Rail reached out with his mind, commanding the gym to envelope his crossbow before having it spat back out at his feet.

IC: Misery - Gym

Finally arriving at the gym, Misery was slightly disappointed that what she assumed was the tournament she had read about earlier had already begun, but wasn't entirely surprised by that fact either.

Of course I would arrive far too late to actually enter. Typical.

And with that, she simply shook her head before exiting back out into the hallway.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I prepared to blow the incoming firecracker away with another burst of air, only to glimpse my opponent suddenly switch directions and swerve back towards me as I charged up. Cursing, I ignored the bomb and focused on jumping over the blades slicing towards my lower legs. Once clear, I started moving back towards the interior of the platform, leaving my foe to contend with the firecracker. 

Edited by The Good Guys

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Thurisaz nodded. "Aerahk, please help Rail to the infirmary," he directed his vassal politely.

IC: Shock / Gym

Shock turned to continue facing Percy as he stepped backwards, parrying Percy's attack with his sword in one hand. As he did so he swung the other, curled into an electrified fist, hard at Percy's head and towards the platform's edge.

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water
"Oh. Is many."

Phantom wasn't going to ask just what all of those were, that might take a while. And... it wasn't important, they supposed. They continued with the work.

IC: Slif - Gym
Finally got him down, took long enough. Now if I could just-
*Splurt!*
Oh. That is a lot of blood.
"Actually, I think I'm done-"
----------

Ooc: I'll post more later, I've been stuck on mobile for a while.
Also Slif is nigh unconscious.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

"I think... I can manage," he tried to say as he returned to his feet, only for the leg below his wound to violently seize up, causing him to come crashing right back down on the platform. "On second thought, that's probably a good idea. Crawling my way over to the infirmary honestly doesn't sound too appealing at the moment."

Another match ended, and this one without him having to call it, thankfully - Glass' macuahuitl was brutal, things could have gotten bad quickly. He had a line inscribed through Rail's name and Glass' moved forward, as he had done for Fountain and Geuua's names respectively. "Well fought, both of you. If you'd like, one of my assistants can help you to the Infirmary," he offered Rail, gesturing to Aerahk.

OOC: I'm aware that I need to do Shock, but I've been busy and combat is the hardest to work out. Sorry, I'll try have him up soon.

Once again nodding in approval, Rail reached out with his mind, commanding the gym to envelope his crossbow before having it spat back out at his feet.

IC: Glass

"Thanks mate, we'll take you up on the offer."

Glass helped Rail up, waiting for Aerahk to join him in helping the injured Rahk to the Infirmary.

Shock jerked his arm back when he saw Percy's sword moving for it, but couldn't do so fast enough to avoid a nasty cut on his fist. Karz. Well, he wasn't going to take that injury without getting anything for it - while Percy's sword was busy with his hand he was swinging his own blade at Percy's side, and driving a foot in a kick at his opponent's shin.

Gaever, too, returned to work. It was her thought that going into detail on Rahkshi variations with Phantom some other time might be good, though, for his sake - if he were to survive among other Rahkshi, he would need to have a handle on what sort of powers they were going to be throwing at him. Maybe it would be good to get him a book on it, the Library held many.

...Well, except that he probably couldn't read. Someone would have to teach him that too...

Such was Gaever's contemplation as progress on the forge continued.

OOC: I'm waiting on a Diode post, Strider.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

As his opponent slipped behind him, Kaboom immediately dove into a forward somersault, anticipating an attack from behind. The kick she aimed at him grazed his back, but thanks to his forward momentum it didn't do much damage. Rolling to a stop in the midst of his growing saplings, he grabbed one in each hand, easily pulling their roots from the sandy floor. Then he spun, imbuing the plants with a last spark of power, and flung them at his enemy, aiming to entangle her in the growing roots and branches. Without waiting to see whether they hit, Kaboom seized the moment and charged, stabbing his chute blade--the part of his arsenal she seemed the most intimidated by--at her chest.

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

Oh thank Arthatka, the lummox is finally gone!

So, what do I do now?

Just...stand back here awkwardly, I suppose.

And hope I have not been saying all of this out loud.

IC--Magnum Opus--Halls/Library

Deciding on a whim to look for his friend in the library first, Magnum Opus headed in that direction. However, when he arrived a cursory search showed no sign of her. Despite his efforts to stay calm, he was gradually getting more and more worried for her safety.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I struck out with my arms, aiming to bat the writhing bundles of branches out of my path. By the time that was accomplished, though, my opponent was practically on top of me, chute blade spearing me right through the chest.

For perhaps the first time in the fight, I was glad that my foe chose to favour that particular weapon so fervently. Getting impaled by a regular blade was not only painful, but also debilitating, and potentially lethal. Getting impaled by an intangible blade wasn't nearly as detrimental to my longevity in this fight. I recoiled from the blade, biomechanical muscles spasming under the electrical onslaught, my jaw clenched so tightly I couldn't cry out even if I'd wanted to. 

"You're going to regret that," I snarled, once I was able. "Why don't you put that toy away and fight like a real rahk?" 

Edited by The Good Guys

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Was he trying to help me up? Heh, that was nice. Wish I could help him there.

Another stream of blood erupted from my arm when I tried to push myself up, like some kinda geyser. This was really bad, I couldn't hardly think straight. Stars pushed in at the sides of my eyes, joined by the black space between them. It was almost beautiful, if I couldn't help but remember that it was the hallucinations of a blood-starved brain.

"I'm... I'm losing a lot of... stuff. Blood? Can... I call it that? Is that what's... in me?" I started rambling quietly to myself.

IC: Fate - Infirmary

Melody and her friend were still engaged in conversation when I approached them. Without interrupting, I retrieved my cart from Spindle's bedside, and wheeled it to this supposed "dual-personality" rahk. While sorting my tools, I realized that I had already met a two-headed, conjoined rahk today, so I couldn't rule out the possibility, but the word of a mad-man is scarce better than no word at all.

The work continued, piece by piece. The walls were getting rather tall now, approaching their shoulder's height. Maybe the walls were going to get tall enough that they would cover their heads? What if they fell over, like the rest of the world around them? Just another pile of rocks, just another grave.

They'd rather not think thoughts like that.

IC: Tube - Gym

"Ooh! Ooh!" Tube was waving their hand in the air like they were waiting to get called on by their Master. "Can I help the leaky one?"

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas took a deep breath to calm herself... then another, before turning to the others. "Thank you all so much for helping me with that guy. I... I really appreciate it."

Her vision felt all spotty again. She casually leaned up against a wall and tried to focus instead on changing her armor to a more friendly brown of Quick Healing, with her own splash of white like Palma. She always liked those colors.

IC: Melody - Infirmary

She watched curiously as the unfamiliar Rahkshi wheeled a cart from Tear's injured friend to Tear herself. Nervously, she asked, "C-c-can we h-help y-y-you?"

Tear turned with those words, fixing her bleary, teary eyes on the tools as Fate sorted them.

I shook my head.

"No. You are likely in no position to help me, nor do I need any help. However it seems I've become the unofficial "nurse" for today, so I am in fact here to help you."

Placing the last of my tools on the rack, I sat upright on the bed at this teal rahk's side.

"Now, may I have your name?"

The princely Turahk nodded. "Yes, Tube here will help you to the infirmary," he told Paladin and Slif. "You both fought well," he added sincerely.

To Tube, he specified, "Do be careful. I don't want Slif further injured on the way to the Infirmary. That means don't rush him there, take it slow, and try to support his arms or shoulders or where he isn't already hurt. And if Paladin, the other, has advice, follow it. When he's safely there, return promptly. Alright?"

OOC: It's late, I'm not an expert in carrying injured people myself, and haven't really kept track of Slif's exact injuries, so if I got anything wrong or not specific enough cut me some slack or let me know.

IC: Vlad / Hallway

Vlad nodded and smiled grimly at the (apparently) Chameleon Rahk. "Anytime. I can't let brutes like zat vun go pushink around anyvun veaker zan zem on any stupid vhim."

It occurred to him some sort of introduction might be good. "...I am Vlad, by zer vay," he added, maybe somewhat awkwardly. He didn't, of course, extend a hand to shake.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

"Okay!" Tube only half-listened to their Master's instructions, but still handled Slif with the utmost care as they helped the huge Rahkshi up. Their strength and slowness sure would come in handy here.

She stepped forward woozily, realizing too late that Vlad didn't offer a hand. "Canvas," she said simply.

IC: Draco - Hallways

I listen to the conversation for a moment, before sighing. "Well, it looks like I'm done here. Let me know if that Rahk bothers you again. Also, think on my question to you. Now, if you'll excuse me..." I start walking off towards the gym, thoughts pounding in my head. I solved an argument... Peacefully. Why? Normally, I would not hesitate to bust some heads together, and show my power. Am I becoming soft? ... No. That's not it... Surely not. I honestly had no better answer, sadly. I need to train more. Good thing I'm heading to the gym...

OOC: Draco OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Frog

Bored with the library, he soon left after the shouting began. Trying for most ears, but his? unbearable.

He skittered slowly through the hallways, knocking the walls with his canes, trying to get away from everything...

As he walked, though, someone came up from in front. Okay. I'm talking to this person, whoever it is. Probably just another student... "Hello, there, um... Sir? or is it ma'am?"

OOC: Interacting with Draco.

Couldn't feel my feet all that much, just a bit fuzzy down there. Made for an unsteady ride when I got back on them.

"Whoa hoho;.... where we goin'?" I couldn't hardly talk, all my words got stuck up in my mouth.

"Very well.," I nodded, "I am Fate. I will be performing any suit maintenance and repair, or if need be, emergency organic repair. What would be the reason for your visit today, Tear?"

IC Diode:

I took a not so calculated risk, and jumped over the spinning weapons, and swung my own as hard as I could  at the other rahkshi once I hit the ground.

IC Percy:

Footwork and speed were everything for a swordsman, something Percy knew well. Since he was too close now for his own blade  to come to bear properly, he strafed sideways, taking him out of reach of the sword's arc(unless the other rahk wanted to risk overswinging and cutting himself) and stepping between the kick. As he did so, he aimed a hard cut at his opponent's open back, hoping to use the force of the swing to put him over the edge. 

This was done in one swift motion, as was befitting a proper swordsman.

Piece by piece, the stones brought the wall higher and higher. It began to remind Phantom of the tower from before, though more stable, and just a little neater. Now that the mist had dissipated some, they could see the fine carving on some sides of the stones, interrupted by cracks and broken pieces. Considering how hard stacking these stones was, it must have been hard to get all of these to the village in the first place. Phantom only wished that they could have met the villagers... They could have learned a lot from them.

As they bent down for another, Phantom realized there were only a few stones left in their pile now. It might be best to go get more.

"Gaever." They called, and pointed at the pile, and it's dwindling nature.

IC: Sim - Infirmary

There she went, doing her thing. Certainly no need for me anymore. As much as I want to, I'd hate to go into stasis again. I needed to do something with myself, and I couldn't do that while stuck in a quantum lock. I elected to toy with sheets dangling on the edge of the bed closest to me, idly entertained.

OOC: Sim OFI

IC: Vlad / Hallway

"...Good to meet you," Vlad replied, feeling awkward and bad for failing to offer the expected standard nicety of a handshake. "I am a Vorahk... shakink hands ist not ideal for me," he added for explanation.

Gaever had observed the pile's diminishment, and Phantom's call prompted the action over it she had been delaying. "Indeed, more will have to be gathered," she agreed. "Though not a great quantity. The aspects of the building for which stone is required are nearly complete." The simple building was indeed coming along nicely; the walls (with spaces for a door and window, and the beginning of a chimney, implemented by Gaever) were almost complete, and the roof would be more wood than stone.

But again, somewhat irritatingly, there was not quite enough to finish completely. Gaever finished setting the block she was working on in place, then headed for the village ruins, expecting Phantom to follow. Though she might feel less uneasy if he did not, or at least if it were with some delay or at some distance... questions of the village's destruction - destroyers - were not what she wished to face from him, least of all at the very scene.

That failed completely, and now Shock's chances were looking pretty slim. There was time and space for one last-ditch maneuver, though. In a movement fast and fluid fueled by desperation, he moved forward, spinning back towards Percy, sliding sideways to the ground (so close to the precipice he could feel his knee extend minutely beyond it, grains of sand falling away beneath) with his sword hand on the floor to brace himself, all facilitating some escape from his opponent's blade and his free hand shooting out like the lightning within it to grab for the wrist of Percy's extended sword arm and pull his opponent out and down, hopefully over him towards and into the drop and the water below.

IC Percy:

For the third* time since the match had begun, Percy used his Dodge ability, almost melding away from the grab, giving him the slight space he needed to correct his footing and return with a diagonal cut at his opponent.

OOC:*edited because apparently I can't count :P

Edited by Strider!

If Gaever expected Phantom to follow, then she would not be disappointed. Or, she would, if she was hoping for the opposite. Either way, Phantom was oblivious to any of Gaever's inner musings, so they followed her suit. They felt safer around Gaever, or at least, better. Company of any kind was a much better alternative to being alone, after all, and Gaever's company was, so far, the most enjoyable that Phantom had experienced. No leaving them behind with no explanation, no impatient comments. Certainly no pointing of any weapons, like Vyper and Pentaghast had been doing.

Phantom paused. There was a word for this, wasn't there? Had they heard it? Or was it yet another of those words tucked away in their brain, for no explicable reason?

They continued on. They'd think of the word eventually.

Disappointed but not defeated, Shock lurched forward, rolling rapidly on his side away from the ledge and right towards his opponent, behind the swing of his sword and at his feet. With the combatants' already close proximity, Percy would have little chance to dodge or counterattack this maneuver, leaving him to stumble over a shocking Shock or maybe jump over him - either of which suited Shock perfectly fine.

IC: Gaever / Nynrah (Ruins)

Okay. Well, as long as there were no painful inquiries, his presence was not objectionable, and Gaever could bear the ghosts in this place. She began to gather up rubble, and when she had an armful headed back to deposit it so she could go to gather more. If they had to do much more of this she'd probably devise a wheelbarrow or two - mental blueprints began to materialize at the thought - but as it was they needed little enough that it wouldn't save much time.

IC Percy:

He kicked him instead.

The relative length of Percy's blade meant that he didn't have to close in very far to make an effective cut, and it was a reach advantage he'd been trying to maintain the entire time. 

It also meant that Shock had more of a distance to travel than he thought, giving Percy just enough time to, well, simply kick him while he was down, so to speak.

To say there was much left of Phantom on the Water would be gratuitous, to say the least. It had quite literally been leveled to the ground, with only a few ragtag pieces of structure jutting up from the land. The tower from earlier was likely one of the last few structures actually still standing...

The tower! That had lots of good stone!

"Ooh! Ooh! Gaever! Stone! Lots good stone!" They began jumping up and down in excitement

IC: Liar - Gym

Ugh... Oblivious much?

Had his opponent recalled the last time he had opted to use that tactic, they would've likely remembered the length of the projectiles' fuses, if not the unusually long period of time he spent holding onto them in his attempt to properly time the previous two explosions. As such, by the time the firecracker was ready to detonate, it had already flew by him, ricocheting off of a pillar and onto the floor where it did so rather harmlessly. Changing direction as he prepared to make another charge, he readied his swords again, predictably slashing at the other Rahkshi's legs once more, this time in an effort to draw their weapon away from their center of mass, only to follow up with another strike aimed towards the arm that held it.

My turn.

Returning his weapon to its proper home on his back, Rail simply let the other two students do their thing as he prepared himself for yet another trip to the infirmary.

IC: Misery - Hallways

Bored out of her mind once again, Misery began to wander around aimlessly, making note of her bearings as she secretly continued to size up all of the students who had just so happened to pass her by.

So far, however, not one of them had caused her to raise so much as an eyebrow.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Master said you got hurt real bad, so we're taking you to Palma!" Tube explained cheerfully, seemingly hardly bothered by Slif's massive weight.

IC: Tear - Infirmary

"I... I don't know. I just... w-woke up with this p-pain in my neck." She turned her head to give Fate a better view. "That Rahkshi you were talking to... he d-didn't say anything about... me, did he?"

IC: Melody - Infirmary

Melody stepped back to let Fate do her work, but determined to stay close by for both Tear and Fate's safety. She glanced up at Sim, impatiently waiting for Palma to arrive.

"Oh... right." It didn't sound right, but if he said so. Canvas squinted at his brilliant white armor covered in lightstones. It wasn't helping her headache. She leaned up against the wall again. "Well, thanks for the help, Vlad."

IC Grim - Halls

Patrolling the hallways did not strike Grim as a particularly glorious task, but an active presence among the student body was crucial to maintain order, so it was a task they did not falter from. They kept close to the left wall, so as not to be sprung upon from their blind side.

IC Pentaghast - Halls:

Adding arms to a collection, he'd said. She mused on this. Either the brother had an exceptionally odd hobby, or he was different from the majority of the others here. Multiple arms could be useful on a ship....

She snapped the book closed and tossed it on the table as she stood and left the Library, her gears grinding noisily as she went. 

A rahkshi with more arms than usual shouldn't be too hard to find. And maybe he'd grow a set of spines and get out of the shadow of his meatheaded brother. She grinned. Oh yes, she'd whip the rahk into shape right quick.

OOC: OFI

Edited by Strider!

IC: Exxan - Arena. 

I didn't bother trying to fend off my attacker's blows, instead opting to simply back away, almost slipping over as I edged out of range. This battle was going nowhere fast. My foe's dodge powers made it all but impossible to strike a decisive blow, and I could only keep evading him for so long. 

Sooner or later, one of us was going to make a fatal mistake, and I had a feeling it was probably going to be me.

Sliding a knife from my bandolier, I flung it towards one of his legs. 

"No, no, he didn't say much. Just that you were a friend."

It'd be best to not upset her right now, any truth that might need to be told can wait until after her neck is healed.  "I'm going to have to lift your chest to see the damage to your neck, is that alright?"

OOC: How did Tear's neck get hurt again?

OOC:

"No, no, he didn't say much. Just that you were a friend."

It'd be best to not upset her right now, any truth that might need to be told can wait until after her neck is healed.  "I'm going to have to lift your chest to see the damage to your neck, is that alright?"

OOC: How did Tear's neck get hurt again?

Spindle stabbed it in the halls.

IC Xi

He tried to get up again, creeping along the floor before hoisting himself onto a chair, and promptly falling on it and knocking it over. Can't stop shaking... uhhh...

There was nothing he could do at that point; his critical gamble had been on Percy not having time to lash out, and it was one he'd lost. His only consolation was the final painful shock he could inflict upon his opponent's leg as it propelled him back, beyond the edge, and into the water.

"Shock and Percy's match is concluded, then," Thurisaz announced, their names on the board behind him scratched out and moved forward respectively, "with Percy victorious. Well fought, both of you."

IC: Gaever / Nynrah (Ruins)

A smile fought its way across Gaever's troubled face at Phantom's enthusiasm. "Indeed, substantially more than we require," she replied.