Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Seriously, that was kinda lazy, Dane. You didn't even say how he died. You gotta get out of the habit of killing characters just because they're not going the way you want - call it "character development" and everyone will applaud you :P

I haven't killed any of my characters before, this was the only time. 

Gorast's informant wouldn't necessarily be a secret to Tridax just to the students. And Hunter would definitely give Tridax a full explanation of his purpose and goal.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

You know, now would be a good time for a Kaita on Visorak...

Hah. Who needs a Kaita when you have level four Fear and a knife-throwing genius? 

Edited by Locus

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Eps
Variation: Density Control
Level: 2
Gear: Powerless sharp disc launcher.
Appearance: Tall and lean, with dark green highlights around his black body. He normally wears a hood, so no-one has really seen his face. His claws are sharpened to a point, and his spines curve backwards like the blades of a buzz saw.
Personality: Quiet, but when he speaks, he has a lot to say. Can get very angry.
Bio: Not much is known about Eps, apart from the fact that Omega knew him. He didn't get along well with him, and the two had a rivalry that often led to almost killing each other. He was always better than Omega.

Edited by QuIn

IC: Punch+Counterpunch+Uppercut/Village
Punch took control.
"Stronghold!"
Stronghold himself was pretty heavy, and it took Punch a while to get him out. Stronghold's suit itself was unscathed due to the skinmail, the Kraata however was bruised and barely breathing. 

I'm very confused as to how this is possible. How can the Kraata be injured but the suit be completely unharmed? He got stood on by the Kahgarak. That's a whole lot of blunt force trauma. He should've been crushed, skin or no skin. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Agreed - consider, chain mail isn't rigid. So even assuming rotting skin similar to chain mail would have anywhere near the defensive capability of said chain mail against pointy things (which I doubt), blunt force would easily bend it, and the suit beneath, quite considerably.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Just so it's clear, because I've seen a couple of posts about it now, Xara has been whispering to Palma this whole time, specifically so the other rahks in the room don't overhear. 

That defeats the whole purpose of me making Xara whisper in the first place, which seems kind of unfair. 

Well, it's not like Xara has sonics powers to block out everyone else. So no matter how carefully you specify that no one else could hear her, I just don't think it makes very much sense for it to be utterly impossible to people barely any further away from her than Palma is. And really, I didn't actually say anything about hearing Xara. Just Palma, who was never specified to have whispered and whose mentioning of Vlad seemed to me an invitation to act.

Even aside from that, though, why should you be able to monopolize control over these Matoran whose life or death could play such a part in all of our fates? You already play them, isn't it fair that others get at least half a chance to try and protect them? Because if we all just sit back and twiddle our thumbs while Xara has her magically inaudible discussion with Palma, then none of us even get that chance. I don't think that is fair.

Even aside from that, though, why should you be able to monopolize control over these Matoran whose life or death could play such a part in all of our fates? You already play them, isn't it fair that others get at least half a chance to try and protect them? Because if we all just sit back and twiddle our thumbs while Xara has her magically inaudible discussion with Palma, then none of us even get that chance. I don't think that is fair.

I had no idea what Ultron was going to have Palma say. None of this was planned, if that's what you're trying to accuse me of. All I'm saying is that it's kind of unfair for two other characters to overhear a conversation in a large, noisy room that's happening between two other characters, at least one of whom was specifically stated to be whispering. 

Very well then, I concede that Vlad didn't hear Xara distinctly, not because I have been convinced of the impossibility of it but simply knowing you will force me to drag this argument ad infinitum otherwise. But he did hear Palma, who was never specified to have whispered, and whose words were the only he requires to have responded as he did.

But he did hear Palma, who was never specified to have whispered, and whose words were the only he requires to have responded as he did.

While I concede that none of the Palma posts specifically mention that she is whispering, I can't help but point out that if one person is whispering, it's pretty much implied that the other is as well, especially when they're discussing something like open treason agaisnt a member of the Brotherhood of Makuta in a room full of people of unknown trustworthiness. 

It is also strongly implied a fortress-like building would have doors, and yet you steadfastly rejected that because it was never specified. But you have no problem assuming Palma to be whispering, despite the fact that it was never specified?

I think it would also be safe to assume that Vlad was closer to Palma than he was to Xara, and he was paying intense attention to her every word and gesture. It is not unrealistic then that he comprehended her, even if she were speaking equally quietly as Xara, which I still doubt (as this is something of enough importance that I believe that if Ultron wanted to be sure no one else could hear, he would have said so.)

• Upvote 3

It is also strongly implied a fortress-like building would have doors, and yet you steadfastly rejected that because it was never specified.

Except we both wound up looking like idiots that time, because it turns out the school has eight entrances, not one. 

*corn pops Tiragath*

Putting the laughter in slaughter, that's what. They are going to kill the inhabitants, loot the weapons, and burn the village. Possibly make some form of profit with the weapons.

Not sure how well that will work out, but the terrain is open, so they can fly off if things get hairy (according to 000/ Torch).

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Thanks to some nitwit(Illusive, I presume), all the Matoran are nasty towards Rahkshi instead of nice like they were, and this'll only make them madder. 

The name you are looking for his Tridax, since he was the one who made us raid the village for the second assignment.

He started it, Illusive just wants to finish the job....

Silencer only poisoned the group who nearly killed Fang, Kat and Omega. 

And as soon as the other Rahks find out what they did, they'll hate them. Thanks to some nitwit(Illusive, I presume), all the Matoran are nasty towards Rahkshi instead of nice like they were, and this'll only make them madder. They might beat them for it.

Yeah I really doubt that.

Besides, it's not like Torch cares about who hates him anyway, and anyone who attempts to "beat" him will become a small pile of light grey ash.

Edited by 000

Kathok