Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

That's sort of why I went with cyclone though, as he would pretty much have those abilities without the wings, what with having no one get too close to him with the powers. The gust wouldn't be level 3, as that would push them back. This has them slow down a little charging at him, and that's if, as I doubt many Rahkshi would run straight at a huge Rahkshi. Plus, that would waste energy fairly fast. the cloak wouldn't act as armor, more as protection from sunlight/ looking cool (or like an idiot, not sure which.) a sword wound to the wings would incapitate him from flying with wings. I'll edit, but... The wings were a major part. Not sure what to do without them.

As for why I went with the wings, I just finished watching an episode of Supernatural about dragons, so... Maybe that biased me a little on that?

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow
  • Upvote 1

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Every creature seen so far in Supernatural (not counting Chuck) < Leviathans. Just saying.

I'm actually quite surprised that Venom and Eps' battle has so far gone uninterupted. Normally, there would be at least three other characters trying to interfere by now.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Every creature seen so far in Supernatural (not counting Chuck) < Leviathans. Just saying.

I'm actually quite surprised that Venom and Eps' battle has so far gone uninterupted. Normally, there would be at least three other characters trying to interfere by now.

Probably because you chose to fight in the Hallway, Which reminds me, Is Blitz dead yet?

There have been intervals even longer than that 8 hours, I think. Happens most frequently during times when much of the action is dependent on Ultron's input, like now with the Visorak assignment or when we were on Malebranche that first time.

And speaking of needing Ultron's input on Malebranche, Ultron, are you waiting on something for a Grossh post or did you miss Click's response to your previous one here? (I understand if you didn't have time for it earlier or something, but just in case here's pointing it out.)

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Just going to make sure I understand the weapon right; the unfolding struts and the fabric between them on this umbrella are attacked to two metal rings which are themselves attacked to the main shaft, rather than the struts being attached to the shaft themselves. The rings (and thus the struts) can be removed and the weapon is revealed as a sword.

That right, or is it just a really pointy umbrella?

Yep, that's about it

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Strangely enough, I would prefer my Rahkshi to have eyes and teeth that are not the size of fingers that would not eat matoran and become them. Seriously, I am pretty sure that matoran would not be the only ones having a heart attack.

Granted, that is a brilliant idea for high level shape shifting Rahkshi.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Hey, Dane? You missed the part where Venom swung her polearm at Eps' head.

Strangely enough, I would prefer my Rahkshi to have eyes and teeth that are not the size of fingers that would not eat matoran and become them. Seriously, I am pretty sure that matoran would not be the only ones having a heart attack.

Granted, that is a brilliant idea for high level shape shifting Rahkshi.

Completely agree. Filing away cannibalistic Rahkshi of Shapeshifting idea for potential future usage.

And you guys thought Zenithex was bad...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik was oblivious to Blade walking up behind him. 

"What's that, narrator? Blade's walking up behind me? Why, thank you."

Dakilik then proceeded to turn around and swing his axe at his assailant.

OoC: Cuz it's not metagaming if it's breaking the fourth wall. B)

Actually it kinda is, and he obviously knew Blade was there, considering the now sliced in half book

• Upvote 1

Breaking the fourth wall is frowned upon. Metagaming is frowned upon.

Doing both at once is just plain annoying. 

• Upvote 4

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's kinda funny that Xara doesn't trust Vlad to go against Tridax because of his unusual attire, and yet if you lined up every Rahkshi at the school and asked someone to choose based solely upon appearance which was the most anti-Makuta, they would probably choose Vlad for that very same attire. Not saying that you should change how she views him, Nato, just remarking what I see as an ironic situation.

But this has nothing at all to do with being anti-Makuta or not. This is about Xara having issues trusting anyone who hasn't already proven themselves to her in some way or another. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

How does trusting someone not to betray to Tridax actions which directly contradict his will have nothing at all to do with being for or against the Makuta? Obviously (to me at least) a staunch supporter of the Makuta would seem more likely to commit this betrayal to support of the Makuta, while one who stands firmly against the Makuta would more likely to keep this confidential in defiance of them. I find it ironic, then, that part of Xara's distrust for Vlad stems (or perhaps you never intended this, but it seemed to me implied) from his 'creepiness,' when that very creepiness is evidence that he is anti-Makuta and thus more trustworthy in this pursuit of hiding the Matoran.

I do understand that he would need to prove himself for Xara to trust him, and I'm certainly not asking you to play her any differently. I'm just rambling near-incomprehensibly, really, not intending to change anything by it or start in vain any more endless debates.

Breaking the fourth wall is frowned upon. Metagaming is frowned upon.

Doing both at once is just plain annoying. 

Exactly.

TBH, that fits pretty well in with Ultron's 'this is a serious RP' rule.

• Upvote 2

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Well, so much for my Rahkpool concept...

I kid, I kid. Lower the pitchforks already.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Poly:

We leaned in close. "You are disturbing more than just us. You should consider yourself lucky that such students as Exxan are not here. Not everyone is as..... Polite.... As we are."

You don't mean Xara, perchance? Exxan isn't the kind of person who's going to perpetuate a fight in the library. 

no, Exxan. It's his library, after all. :P

Like I said earlier, Exxan isn't going to perpetuate a fight in the library, no matter how much it annoys him. 

Hey, Dakilik? Hey, this is the narrator? Yeah, in the Student Register, people were complaining about that, so your fourth wall breaking privileges have been revoked. 

On the behalf of, well, everyone, I'd ask that you please stop doing this. 

Anyways, is there any shapeshifting Rahk who is active? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

I think Sanu is our only Shapeshifter. Cao could also pull of something similar with elasticity. Unfortunately, both are on Visorak at the moment.

There have been intervals even longer than that 8 hours, I think. Happens most frequently during times when much of the action is dependent on Ultron's input, like now with the Visorak assignment or when we were on Malebranche that first time.

And speaking of needing Ultron's input on Malebranche, Ultron, are you waiting on something for a Grossh post or did you miss Click's response to your previous one here? (I understand if you didn't have time for it earlier or something, but just in case here's pointing it out.)

Sorry, I did miss that. Been having a busy time of things these last few days, couldn't read everything as thoroughly as I do normally

Just going to make sure I understand the weapon right; the unfolding struts and the fabric between them on this umbrella are attacked to two metal rings which are themselves attacked to the main shaft, rather than the struts being attached to the shaft themselves. The rings (and thus the struts) can be removed and the weapon is revealed as a sword.

That right, or is it just a really pointy umbrella?

Yep, that's about it

Approved then :)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So, I was just going back through the topic, and I came across this: 

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik walked down the halls, eager to find an ally in this pit of vipers (well, more like evil, mutated slugs, but you get the idea). 
As he stumbled down the halls, many Rahk turned and stared at him. He wondered why, at first. It couldn't be that he was a Sonics Rahk. Those were common enough around here. Then he realized that they were staring at his giant scar, running from his right eye down his spine. He growled them off, shooting one in the face with his axe/Sonics guitar. (OOC: No one of consequence. Just a random NPC) 

Eventually, after walking probably most of the school and putting at least 12 Rahk in the infirmary, Dakilik heard the sounds of a guitar solo coming from the library (probably a Rahk of Chain Lightning from the feed me was getting). Dakilik walked into the library and played a stunning lick on his Sonics guitar. The Rahk he had just interuppted was missing his left arm and leg, and was looking at him angrily. "Hey, who are you?" Dakilik asked neutrally.

OoC: Yeah, baby, I'm back! Also, Ghid-Squid, that's Vaalku who's groove I just threw off.

I'm assuming you're just trying to make your character's introduction seem cool or something, but NPCs are people too, and killing another student - PC or NPC - comes with some serious consequences. 

Likewise, hospitalising twelve other students in one sentence is both incredibly unrealistic, and would carry its own set of repercussions. Vaalku knows all too well what happens to Rahkshi who go around insulting other students for no good reason. I can't begin to imagine what would happen to someone who goes around crippling other rahks for no reason. 

• Upvote 2

Anyways, is there any shapeshifting Rahk who is active? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

I think Sanu is our only Shapeshifter. Cao could also pull of something similar with elasticity. Unfortunately, both are on Visorak at the moment.

Sanu's a Teleporter.

Vorzorak's our only Shapeshifter.

There we go Tima, edited again. Sorry, I didn't read that right.

It's cool. We all make mistakes sometimes. :)

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: