Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

But we're not asking them to start posting again.

We're asking Wyrd to finish up the assignment because they aren't posting. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

From what I've read of the two assassins left both seem to be posting fairly regularly. I'm assuming both know they're actually assassins as one has made it kind of obvious IC. But the other has managed to keep themselves very well hidden though, to the point that I'm starting to wonder if they did actually get my PM...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Hm... well, that narrows it down a bit, I guess...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Anyways, just to be sure: Wyrd, can I get confirmation that Spindle's injuries are severe enough that Icarax will take him out for good?

I don't think Ultron's gonna object to that, but his spine is broken. He can't even use his legs.

Okay, does that count as you confirming his elimination then? That's equally acceptable, just I want to be in some way certain he is out before I have Shark move on.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

You could probably have Shark step on his head to knock him out. That would ensure he doesn't start crawling around like a zombie.

Are you trying to trick me into getting Shark assassinated? :P Physical contact of any variety - including a foot to the face - can transmit assassination, so I really don't think so.

Though I might go with bashing his head with a sword, if necessary - which it really shouldn't be; a broken spine should really have Spindle thrown into the spike ring and healed by Icarax pretty quickly, something either you or Wyrd have to power to do any time now.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

You could probably have Shark step on his head to knock him out. That would ensure he doesn't start crawling around like a zombie.

Are you trying to trick me into getting Shark assassinated? :P Physical contact of any variety - including a foot to the face - can transmit assassination, so I really don't think so.

Though I might go with bashing his head with a sword, if necessary - which it really shouldn't be; a broken spine should really have Spindle thrown into the spike ring and healed by Icarax pretty quickly.

Oops, forgot about the contact part. :P Sorry.

Too much of a metagame idea, but - gets hit with the teleportive edge and lands in the pit, poor excuse for humor, I shut up now. :fear: :ninja:

That would ensure he doesn't start crawling around like a zombie.

But he should've been healed and tossed into the pit the moment his spine got broke...

• Upvote 2

Your only characters in this assignment were Flabbergaster and Spindle, weren't they?

Out of the two, I'd argue that Spindle was still the better choice. 

Is it possible for a kraata to only control a rahkshi suit? Like is it possible for a kraatacase to be modified onto a matoran body for example? Because seeing that their mechanical parts can be replaced I would think it would be possible for the whole body to be replaced. If it were possible I would think the kraata would only have movement controls and would not have access to any powers.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Well, first of all, I'm going to say no, a Kraata would not be able to control a Matoran body without an infected mask. To actually modify a Rahkshi body to that extent would be painful, time consuming, and unrealistic. Odds are once you've replaced everything, it wouldn't even work, and you definitely wouldn't have access to powers.

But I only say so because, from a gameplay standpoint, a Rahkshi with a Matoran body will not be approved. We've had profiles with Matoran-like bodies, Toa-like bodies, and even Bohrok-like bodies, and in almost every case, they have not been approved. This game is about playing Rahkshi, not Matoran or Toa or Bohrok.

Well, first of all, I'm going to say no, a Kraata would not be able to control a Matoran body without an infected mask. To actually modify a Rahkshi body to that extent would be painful, time consuming, and unrealistic. Odds are once you've replaced everything, it wouldn't even work, and you definitely wouldn't have access to powers.

But I only say so because, from a gameplay standpoint, a Rahkshi with a Matoran body will not be approved. We've had profiles with Matoran-like bodies, Toa-like bodies, and even Bohrok-like bodies, and in almost every case, they have not been approved. This game is about playing Rahkshi, not Matoran or Toa or Bohrok.

Just was wondering. I wasn't planning on making a character using that idea.

Also how can I make two of my own characters fight each other?

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Eh, making my own characters fight is kinda boring. I prefer the madness and unpredictability of combating another player. 

No, I didn't.

I in fact detest the few occasions where I've had to fight the guy who can somehow punch arrows out of the air, and crawl faster with only two limbs than any other character can move with all four. 

• Upvote 1

That's a very good point. 

Ugh, another week where the accomodation they send me to has no internet. At least in the last few weeks I could use my phone's free-roaming, this time around there's no signal, internet or phone of any kind. I'm writing this while having a break on site, because even the sheep are getting better wifi than me.

Bah, is there anything I need to address? Keeping up is a struggle when I only get a couple of half hours a day online

7AOYGDJ.jpg

He will be avenged. 

Hopefully he will be back at the school before I leave.  I have an idea of where he will be while I am gone. If there isn't enough time to explain my idea IC he will just vanish.

I'm not sure what to with Melody.  If someone is interested I might let you use her, although I am not sure.

Booger, honestly I don't care.  If you want him then once I leave you can have him. Just let me know first.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant