BIONICLE Mafia XXII: Karneval der Toten

Burnmad

Hey Burnmad, where's Luroka? I thought he wanted to sign up. Any way you could add a spot for him?

Luroka had the opportunity to sign up last night and he did not, so... I'd say it's too bad for him.

It wasn't like in XX where it was only 4 hours for signups, or other games

actually this game took a while to fill up surprisingly.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Hey Burnmad, where's Luroka? I thought he wanted to sign up. Any way you could add a spot for him?

Luroka had the opportunity to sign up last night and he did not, so... I'd say it's too bad for him.

It wasn't like in XX where it was only 4 hours for signups, or other games

actually this game took a while to fill up surprisingly.

It's not really surprising. Most games don't get filled in less than 5 hours.

My answer for you, Ehks, is time zones.

Take me for example. The game was posted on 2:24 AM. I'm not a vampire guys, I do need to sleep.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Take me for example. The game was posted on 2:24 AM. I'm not a vampire guys, I do need to sleep.

luroka is in (about) the same timezone as jim(voltex), me, and burn. Game was posted at 9:24 PM EST.

Normally I would agree with timezones, but when he's in the same time zone...

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

luroka is in (about) the same timezone as jim(voltex), me, and burn. Game was posted at 9:24 PM EST.

Normally I would agree with timezones, but when he's in the same time zone...

Luroka specifically messaged me to let me know XXII was up (albeit after I already signed up), so it really is his fault that he missed out.

• Upvote 4

Weird. Maybe he thought he signed up, but forgot to.

Might be? It sounded like he thought that Burnmad would reserve him a spot, but after speaking with Burnmad, I'm thinking that Luroka might have misinterpreted their conversations about the end of XVII. :P

e: apparently "role" means the same thing as "spot" in my mind

Coming Soon: Bionicle Mafia: The Voltex Game Where Every Spot is a Unique Role

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 3

Beat you to it

Just, no one realizes yet

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 3

Beat you to it

Just, no one realizes yet

*Snaps fingers*

darn it burnmad

now i have to use new ideas

ew

Nacht Null

The Doctor looked up from his desk as an urgent pounding sounded at his door.

“Ahh,” he sighed, rising from his seat. “Probably something serious, at this hour,” he said to himself, concern upon his benevolent features. Reaching the door, he pulled it open, causing Tyler to stumble into the room.

“Doc, I'm not feeling so well...” he explained. He was trembling, and sweat dripped from beneath his mask.

“Oh, dear...” the Doctor whispered, helping the Villager to the table. “Explain your symptoms to me,” he said firmly, but softly, as he began to examine his patient.

“W-well, my head's ached really bad... I haven't been able to sleep... Just a few minutes ago, it got really worse-- I started to feel sick and began sweating bullets...” The Doctor was checking his blood pressure, now. “Have you eaten anything unusual, lately? Or perhaps been very stressed?”

The Matoran considered it for a moment. The room was silent, except for the puff of the blood pressure cuff, and the audible drip of the Villager's cold sweat. “Well, I've... I've been really... eager, lately.” The Doctor paused for a moment, puzzled. “Eager?”

“Yeah... Eager... You know, for Mafia?” The Doctor nodded, resuming his work. “I understand. You've been nervous that you'll be the first to die.” Tyler shook his head. “No, not really. I've actually really been... looking forward to it. Honestly, I'm kind of... hyped.”

The Doctor furrowed his brow. Hyped? For Mafia? That sounded kind of sick, and he said so.

“Hyped? For Mafia? That sounds kind of sick.”

The Villager stuttered a bit. “I-I-I'm just so... bored! I just need something different. From the usual, you know?” The Doctor put his hands on his hips. “I certainly understand, but being excited for bloodshed... for death... that just isn't right!” He set his stethoscope on the Matoran's chest.

He gasped. The Villager's heart rate was quickening. “I can't help it! I'm really excited!” The Doctor backed away slowly. “N-no... Not this...” Tyler was practically shouting, now. His breathing was erratic, and he looked at the Doctor with bloodshot eyes. “I CAN'T HELP IT! I'M...”

“I'M JUST...”

“REALLY...”

HYPED!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As Tyler's voice elevated to a high-pitched scream, the Doctor's jaw dropped and his eyes opened wide. Then, the scream ceased, cut off by a low boom that rocked the room.

The Doctor gagged on the blood and flesh that had invariably found its way into his mouth. “What...” he whispered, looking upon the grisly scene. The entire room was turned red, and Tyler was gone without a trace. No, that wasn't right; the nightmarish blood and gore that coated his walls, ceiling, floor, light fixtures, furniture - that covered his everything- THAT was the trace. That was Tyler.

The Doctor stumbled forward, spotting a twisted pile of metal, which were the remains of his patient's inorganic parts. Next to them was his blood pressure cuff, the arm it had been attached to now completely gone. He collapsed to his knees, tears streaming down his face. “What... WHAT THE KARZ!?” he screamed. Then, he fainted.

He didn't remember how long he stayed on the blood-soaked floor. When he woke up, the scene was no less sickening. In fact, it had begun to stink, and was even worse. But he knew he had to leave. He took all of the medical supplies he could, and stuffed them into the black duffel bag he had kept in his closet, which held the only things untouched by the red spray. Then, he got out some kerosene, and drenched his entire house in it. When the can was all but empty, he poured a path about 10 yards from the building. He looked mournfully at his home and office as he lit the match.

“A Doc hasn't got a safe place to stay when there's a Mafia about...”

He dropped the match. Tyler would have been happy to know: Mafia had begun.

Tyler, Villager, Overhyped.

The Detective swiftly compiles a suspect list. The village watches with bated breath as he stands before them, doling out the names of those who will be up for lynching today.

Major Maes Hughes.

I HATE PUNS..

Anung Un Rama.

An/A Blade.

This is Spinal Thirst.

Shadowhawk.

You will have 48 hours to vote. One player will be lynched. In the event of a tie after 48 hours, voting will remain open until an imbalance is created in the votes. All players must vote, or face ejection from the game.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 6

I vote for I HATE PUNS, (pulse).

I was talking to him earlier and he was looking forward to his painfully excruciating death.

although wait if he dies then I can't visit him at night with a mysterious statue...

ah well.

also can we shorten the voting period to 24 hours

When people die if they don't vote?

That seems like a kinda bad idea to me, haha

nah

forces people to be active and not have lives outside of bzp :D

YOU LIVE IN THE GAME, YOU DIE FOR REAL

• Upvote 1

Gonna vote for Blade to be different.

What are the rules on vote-switching?

~Unit#phntk#1

More importantly, what are the rules for anything?

the only rule is that no vote switches are allowed

otherwise it is anarchy

i suggest a mutiny against the host

• Upvote 1

*Strokes beard in thought*

You know, The fact tyler was so excited/eager for a mafia game to start that he literally could not contain the excitement seems like a really bad pun to me... I mean I typically suck when it comes to puns so I may not even be correct, but I'm voting for I hate Puns.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I vote for Pulse/I hate puns.

Also, we gonna try to get a double hang of Pulse/Xae?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )