Year 60,000 Discussion

Makuta Miras

So is this where you got your banner for year 60K? I made one and I'm using Exporer and kind of liked building it. Maybe I'll want a banner myself with it once I get my profile make up. Now I think maybe I'll want a Jaeger for my character, thanks a lot... :P

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Phantom just took out a cargo ship over near Xia...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Do you want ridiculously huge mechs and monsters, or more reasonably sized mechs and monsters? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Hirsch

Species: Ba-Matoran

Powers/Gear: A slight penchant for agility thanks to the usual latent powers found in matoran. In his case, gravity. He also wears a noble kanohi arthron, something that went unnoticed until he awoke. He can use the limited power of the mask after the experiment, although he is disoriented easily by loud noises.

Personality: Hirsch is something of a extrovert. He loves exploring and learning and tinkering, and had a working relationship with his area’s Toa thanks to the constant trouble he got himself into. He’s oddly unaware of social norms for a Matoran, and would often find himself in other area villages, chatting up some Onu-Matoran inventor or a Bo-Matoran fungus cultivator or a Vo-Matoran engineer who had never seen him before in his life. This strangeness was only exacerbated by the experiment he took part in, and now he has some strange personality tics to him. He enjoys eating raw seafood, seems to feel just as comfortable in the water as out of it, and he has a tendency to explicate howls or guttural ululations without any consideration that this is abnormal.

Bio: After his home on the southern continent was flooded, he, along with the rest of his village, were evacuated to Stelt, an adventure he seemed to be the only one excited about.

The adventure continued when Hirsch was discovered by Artahka HQ. It just so happened that his neurological structure, the same structure that accounted for his quirks, made him drift compatible with one of the kaiju recently captured by the newly-established Artahka Organization. Naturally, he was given a contract of employment, a rushed explanation, and a waiver to sign. And, being the intrepid individual his friends knew him as, he signed up for all of them and got strapped into the infernal machine.

What happened next would make further endeavors into the minds of monsters forbidden. Hirsch fell into a coma, along with the kaiju. For the kaiju, the event was lethal, and for the matoran, nearly so. He was quickly transferred to a Xian hospital, where he could receive better treatment and undergo some tests to see if he could be revived. Hirch’s coma has lasted years now, and the war has progressed while he has dozed in his Xian hospital bed, mind filled with surreal transmissions of information and soothing waves.

Yet on one fateful day, sixty thousand years in, Hisch awakes.

Appearance: Like the majority of Ba-Matoran, Hisch is short of stature, built light, but fairly strong. His outer extremities range from a blackish violet to a vibrant blue, and his core is a jet black. His mask is a purple-navy, and his bright blue eyes shine underneath.

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Smackdown is near Zakaz.

Phantom's swimming somewhere around Xia.

Blockbuster's doing... something off of the coast of Stelt.

All three are open to interaction.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

GM IC:

Deep below the surface of Stelt, a stately Vo-Matoran sat smoking a cigarette in a room that would make the leader of Xia jealous. Lavishly furnished, the room was currently darkened as the Carpathian sat smoking and reading a report on a tablet in his lap.

A Vortixx came up and spoke in soft, sultry tones.

"We've detected a Kaiju in the vicinity, sir."

The Carpathian took another drag of his cigarette before nodding once.

"Good. Very good.make sure out guests downstairs are well situated, then begin phase one."

The Vortixx smiled once, then nodded and strode out.

Across the islands of Stelt, Zakaz, and Xia, the word spread about an independent company looking for jaeger pilots for a program to end the Kaiju Threat. Along with the rumours were a set of coordinates, where the prospective employs should go.

Artahka had begun Phase One.

How would one hear these rumors? Overhear it from a couple NPCs, what?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

So we have 3 Kaiju and 1 rogue Jaeger off the coast of Stelt, with only one (so far) Jaeger to defend it*.

Unless the GMs do something drastic, Stelt's gonna be gone right off the bat.

(*oh, and Nato, In case you're still waiting for Acacia to notice Tontrui, I'm just waiting until the Battle with Miras's NPC Kaiju continues)

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Alright Ghidora, problem with that. 1. There is no way it took one post to get from the Shatterdome, to where Nato's Kaiju is. That's ridiculous. 2. Travel time is a thing in this game, at least make a couple of posts describing the journey or something. 

Sorry, I'm trying not to be biased here, but Nato pointed it out to me.

Hm.... according to the Baros' profile it has a Crast, not an Arthron. And I can't find any mention of it possessing a skylight either. How were the pilots able to see and then avoid an attack that came from directly above them, especially with smoke everywhere?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I took a hit at least, it's not like I came out completely unharmed.

That doesn't answer my question, nor does it justify your jaeger's magically being able to avoid an attack it couldn't see.

A chunk of stone smacked the cockpit, leaving a scratch where it hit.

And frankly, this isn't even "taking a hit".

Wait, that's a thing now?