Tyler St. Francis' Birthday

25K Now!

It is currently the former Tyler St. Francis' 19th birthday. Please, celebrate his slow transition out of teenagerdom and into the realms of adulthood, where he will be forced to embrace the responsibilities of taxes, more taxes, and probably more taxes.

Love ya man. Have a good one. Also remember to make a topic for Wade.

But yeah, Happy birthday.

• Upvote 4

Happy birthday. May your public identity safely become known (I and many people don't know who you are. :P)

Wait a minute... original Tyler St. Francis? What is this, a feudal title that gets passed down or something?

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Happy birthday. May your public identity safely become known (I and many people don't know who you are. :P)

Wait a minute... original Tyler St. Francis? What is this, a feudal title that gets passed down or something?

There have many Tyler St. Francises that have been spawned over the years.

I simply robbed the last one of his title.

tyler

my friend

my brother

my comrade

my occasional source of migraines

my partner

There is no way your birthday present will actually be ready in the remaining hour of your birthday.

Happy birthday nonetheless!

• Upvote 1

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42