BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Thank you, Varren, for asking two questions I was gonna address, anyway! :P

The memos themselves are not public, really; it's just my fun way of notifying you players of location changes/new tech through an IC device. Whether or not the Akiri of the Koro wants to publicize the results of the diplomacy is up to them; however, things like the presence of a railroad, in the Po-Koro case, can reasonably be assumed to be common knowledge as they're highly visible. Basically, use common sense about what your character would know.

To answer your second question, the changes described in these kinds of negotiation posts (of which there will be more in the future) can be considered to take place effective one week OOC after they're posted. On the one hand, I didn't want to concern myself with thinking up different rolling OOC dates for the results of certain dealings, but on the other, to have their results effective immediately -the easiest course of action- would eliminate a few, well, fun possibilities... One week is an arbitrary marker, but I think it's reasonable.

test2.png

I'm not going to join into whatever shipping war you're cooking up.

Anyway; Ko has been too quiet.

It scares me.

But isn't Ko-Koro like, Silence City or something? "Quiet" is sort of par for course over there.

Also, I'm baaaaaack.

Vooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooid~

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

<3

Also, Ko-Koro is up to nothing.

Obviously.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

So, is there anything for a Ta-Koro Guard to do?

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

"...the first shot in a new war."

Attention Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an Members. In the next several days, we will be organizing for our first attack. Please have your characters reply so that we can properly prepare.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

*pops out nowhere* Sooooo....what'd I miss?

A lot. :P

First of all, since this is the first time I recall seeing you since the arc started, you should read the first few posts in this topic. They explain the new dynamics. I'd also recommend a fresh read of the Profiles topic's first post, because some things were removed from the list of allowed powers. And, once you've done all of that, you can try and work out what's been happening in-game.Or you could ask, and someone could give you a recap. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well, life kinda happened, and then my BZP creativity pool kinda dried up after the end of the last arc. Might see if I can jump back in with...something. Instead of being inactive.

Treasure hunt...reorganization of the guard forces...anything else happening worth talking about?

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

Well, there's a voyage following the Red Star to solve the riddle of Makuta's Vault. :a: :k: :i:

*sailing in the general direction of *hoping to solve :P
Fair enough. But you left out *with almost certain death involved. :/:A::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~