BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

i'm pretty sure you were given the ok by tyler or someone to summon npc guards in ko back when you first introduced aiduro

EDIT: no wait, he was saying having a guard character was ok, not that you could summon npc guards, although i'm like PRETTY SURE you can do that anyways

Edited by Claudio Kilgannon

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Is there anyone else who was getting involved with Ezrak about a Rahkshi hunt besides Dhalgria? Anyone I'm forgetting?

I'd like to get it started up again soon.

Aside from Dhalgira and Ezrak, we had Gallan (Shadow Destroyer) and Nokula (Junior Shark).

Reiterating what Fanixe said earlier, in case people missed it; if you want to join up, you still can. Just say the word, and we'll delay our departure for a bit.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Read the quote in my last post, Azureus.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Everyone currently involved is in Onu-Koro. The actual hunt itself will be taking place down in Mangaia, inside the Kini-Nui topic.

Might want to give us some time to establish our timeskip or whatever and see if the others are still participating first, though. Fanixe or I will likely post an update here once we're actually ready to depart.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well, like I said, everyone's pretty much in Onu-Koro already; if we end up timeskipping, we're more than likely going to pick back up shortly before our characters attempt to leave.

Having Azi run into us then and there would probably be slightly easier for you... and just a tad bit more believable, to be perfectly honest.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah, the Rahkshi hunt with Ezrak and Dhalgria is open to pretty much anyone. If someone from the recent in Onu would like to join after that event is over, they're more than welcome to.

Also, for those that haven't noticed, the Vilda clan in Kentoku is somewhat leaderless, what with their Toroshu currently being imprisoned on Sado and all. I'd like to create a position of Interim Toroshu open to other RPers. The position is to help co-run the clan and help lead clan plots. It's open to anyone with some bzrpg experience and who isn't likely to become inactive soon. Although temporary, the position would still likely last quite a while

If you've got any idea, questions and/or would like to create a Vilda char for the position, send me a PM.

It can be a great way to get involved in Kentoku and get that topic active again.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

So I'm in a group doing a player quest in a Po wahi temple atm and I'm wondering what kind of special loot can be placed at the end, treasures one thing but I know that there's a set of special element swapping stones, could we place one of them at the end of the temple?

Aside from a staff member, you'd probably have to also get in touch with Keeper about that, seeing as to how the he's the one currently running the Amulet Questline and all.

Then again, the previous group still hasn't even received their rewards yet, so you might have to wait a bit for conformation.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well, to be perfectly fair, we did already encounter some of the Amulets in question; the Ga side managed to bring two back, and the Ko side did manage to run off with one more than their quest NPC originally possessed, so obtaining them really isn't the issue.

What we're actually waiting for is more along the lines of our quest loot as payment for services rendered, seeing as to how both expeditions were supposedly being funded by their respective villages. Theoretically, it's possible to still obtain at least one if you can get an approval, but pulling anything out of that temple of yours that isn't simply widgets or common valuables might stall your completion time just a bit.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Any staff members willing to lend me some Ko-Koro guardsmen?  My character is trying to gather some.

i'm pretty sure you were given the ok by tyler or someone to summon npc guards in ko back when you first introduced aiduro

EDIT: no wait, he was saying having a guard character was ok, not that you could summon npc guards, although i'm like PRETTY SURE you can do that anyways

You can, but only since it's Ko. It works differently from other villages because of the people running it.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Anyone care to fill in an old friend who's been gone far too long?

Happy to provide any summary you need, if you can remind me when the last time you were present was.

More generally; I am in the position of needing to apologize again. I haven't been very present for a month or two. If this sounds familiar, it's because I made this same apology and reassurance not too long ago. Life ended up pulling the rug out from under me again.

I won't guarantee a better level of activity, that hasn't seemed to work out too well, but I will guarantee continued effort towards that goal. I'm working on getting posts I know I need to do done, so if I owe you one please remind me in case I have forgotten.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Anyone care to fill in an old friend who's been gone far too long?

Happy to provide any summary you need, if you can remind me when the last time you were present was.

More generally; I am in the position of needing to apologize again. I haven't been very present for a month or two. If this sounds familiar, it's because I made this same apology and reassurance not too long ago. Life ended up pulling the rug out from under me again.

I won't guarantee a better level of activity, that hasn't seemed to work out too well, but I will guarantee continued effort towards that goal. I'm working on getting posts I know I need to do done, so if I owe you one please remind me in case I have forgotten.

I left shortly after Ko Koro was taken over by Makuta Worshipers, and Le Koro was completely unreachable.

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

In that case...

Le-Koro is reachable presently, as I believe the blight of insects preventing travel was taken care of a while ago. The situation in Ko-Koro is largely unchanged, but Echelon has killed Joske and taken what he knows about the Legend. Oreius, who had been hiding out in Ko-Koro, is presently dueling Eisen in the courtyard before the Sanctum. That has been stalled a while, but a post from me is in the works to get it moving again.

A Matoran has been going around and gathering certain people, but nothing much has come of that yet.

I believe that largely sums up all the major events, few though they are. Is there something more specific you need a rundown on?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

In that case...

Le-Koro is reachable presently, as I believe the blight of insects preventing travel was taken care of a while ago. The situation in Ko-Koro is largely unchanged, but Echelon has killed Joske and taken what he knows about the Legend. Oreius, who had been hiding out in Ko-Koro, is presently dueling Eisen in the courtyard before the Sanctum. That has been stalled a while, but a post from me is in the works to get it moving again.

A Matoran has been going around and gathering certain people, but nothing much has come of that yet.

I believe that largely sums up all the major events, few though they are. Is there something more specific you need a rundown on?

Oh right, I'm involved there too.

Where did we drop off again?

I believe there's an issue with the last matoran's player being MIA?

As for you specifically, I believe Seven had resolved to go to the Keeping Place, but I don't remember the details.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I believe there's an issue with the last matoran's player being MIA?

As for you specifically, I believe Seven had resolved to go to the Keeping Place, but I don't remember the details.

Yeah, I do remember Seven saying that she would go, but that's about it.

Who was the last guy again?

Edited by 25K When?

Yeah, I do remember Seven saying that she would go, but that's about it.

Who was the last guy again?

I don't remember his name but I believe he was Baltarc's character and in Le-Koro.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I believe that main NPC for the Mangai quest had a very similar name. I can assure you that the two are very different people however.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1