Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I just finished reading a fanfic called "The Best Night Ever".Pretty darn amazing. xDPrince Blueblood is having his own "groundhog day", experiencing the Grand Galloping Gala over and over and over and over again.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I just finished reading a fanfic called "The Best Night Ever".Pretty darn amazing. xDPrince Blueblood is having his own "groundhog day", experiencing the Grand Galloping Gala over and over and over and over again.

xD I saw that fic. Looks funny. :PAnd I failed to find a pony toy... Walmart was a freaking war zone! D:

Now, I've finished a Day for Spike and Twilight... All of my D'awws. Also, he gets over 9000 points for his portrayal of Derpy...and I just had the most epic idea for an MLP advertisement.Spike: Ponies. Look at your assistant. Now look at me. Now back to your assistant. Now back to me.Sadly, your assistant ISN'T me. BUT, he could smell like me, if he stopped using that filly scale polish and switched to Rarity's Insert Catchy Name Here.Look down. Look up. Where are you? You're in a barn, with the assistant your assistant could smell like. What's in your hoof? I have it. They're tickets to the Galloping Gala.Look again. The tickets have turned into DIAMONDS. Anything's possible when your assistant smells like Rarity's Insert Catchy Name Here, and not a Filly. I'm on a horse.(Zoom out to show he's riding Applejack)Applejack: You done?

Well if they did the "there's a pony for that" ad I don't see why they couldn't do this one. (and stuff like the 'Bridlemaids' billboard.)

xD I saw that fic. Looks funny. :PAnd I failed to find a pony toy... Walmart was a freaking war zone! D:
Now I want to read that fic. Also, at least you got to go Black Friday shopping (my dad decided to bail on me after we got to Best Buy.)
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Turns out the writer of Past Sins made a Portal/MlP crossover. I'm reading it right now. GLaDOS's reaction to ponies is amusing.Also, a massively multiplayer crossover that is going to be absolutely awesome. Doctor Whooves is helping Nyx out when she starts dreaming about the Slender Pony. Only three chapters are out so far, but it's already 20% cooler.

Edited by Knight of Kaos

IN CHAOS, ORDER.

-Knight of Kaos

Turns out the writer of Past Sins made a Portal/MlP crossover. I'm reading it right now. GLaDOS's reaction to ponies is amusing.Also, a massively multiplayer crossover that is going to be absolutely awesome. Doctor Whooves is helping Nyx out when she starts dreaming about the Slender Pony. Only three chapters are out so far, but it's already 20% cooler.

Read both of those. Better Living Through Science and Ponies is one of my favorite fics, and as good, if not better than, Past Sins.Also I really want Fandom Crisis to have

I'm not a big fan of crossovers. Seems kinda hard to make it seem right, since most are about the Ponies being in human worlds. :P

When you do them right, though, they're really good. Better Living Through Science And Ponies and FO:E did it really well, and I've heard good things about Pony Age: Origins and Pony Effect.
19704_s.gif

New episode was good. Derpy was in it once again, so even if it was bad, it would have been good by default.Scootaloo was in it too. This is also good.I especially liked the Mare Do Well/Batman posters. Those made me laugh.EDIT: Also, nice to see Pinkie's Pinkie Sense make a return.Kalhiki

Edited by kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Memic mutation: Kicks McGee and Buck McgilityAnyway the episode did fall a little short of my expectations but it was an enjoyable episode. I think one of the mares in this episode was a filly in another episode. Which one:

The one Rainbow dash helped open a peanut butter jar, during RD's breakdown.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

The Spider-Man references were pretty funny too. I saw that ending coming as soon as

Twi fixed the dam, and Fluttershy flew by.

Also, SHE'S MAGIC

As did I, but I still loved this one. The Batman/Mare-Do-Well posters in the crowd and the return of Pinkie Sense really made this one for me.Also, Equestria has Rainbow Dash fan clubs, just as Earth does. Who knew? :P Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

This exchange filled me with glee:

Rainbow Dash: That's why I hired Spike as my ghost writer.Pinkie Pie: Ah! Spike's a ghost!

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~