Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The only way you could have gone more hipster on your assassin choice is if you changed your name to "The Illness That Killed William Henry Harrison."Good lord.-Teezy
Erm...yeah...I thought he was actually a kinda cool assassin...I almost modeled a character off of him...Although Marcus Brutus wins, even if he isn't technically an assassin.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

The only way you could have gone more hipster on your assassin choice is if you changed your name to "The Illness That Killed William Henry Harrison."Good lord.-Teezy
Erm...yeah...I thought he was actually a kinda cool assassin...I almost modeled a character off of him...Although Marcus Brutus wins, even if he isn't technically an assassin.
Wait, are we talking about Leon or Harrison's illness? 'cause yeah, the former was cool - as I just explained to Nuju over AIM - if a bit of a left field choice. The latter was a coward and deserved nothing less than a gallon of Germ-X.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

No. Again, this is the "defying logic" part, but super-strength users, when executing their special function - punching brick walls - don't cause any damage to themselves. However, this is only the case when they're purposefully using their super-strength (sans Parakuka, as said above) because super-strength is not intended to be a defensive/passive ability.Here are a few theorems, class:Pakari user punches object -> object does no damage.Object punches Pakari user -> Pakari user gets hurt.And now, I'd like you to do this practice problem:Pakari User A is in a fight. She slaps a huge boulder out of the air with her palm, directing it at an enemy, Pakari User B, who gets hit squarely in the gut by said rock. Which Pakari user is damaged?

Correct answer: Pakari User B. This is because the Pakari is not a defensive mask, and when he is hit by a rock, the rock is an offensive force rather than a neutral force.

You make this sound like a rulebook.<3

Does anybody want to join Zharuk Storukru?
Since your gang's activities seem to be mparky based in Ta-Koro, I should warn you.There is a very determined Toa intending on bringing justice and order back to Ta-Koro.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Does anybody want to join Zharuk Storukru?
Since your gang's activities seem to be mparky based in Ta-Koro, I should warn you.There is a very determined Toa intending on bringing justice and order back to Ta-Koro.
As well as Cysero and Naria who are there and currently sleeping inside a diner.Krayzikk! Do something with...Mussiki's girlfriend, because I can't remember her name! And that girl that Cotan is with in Po-Wahi! And that one Vortixx of yours with Xicuta on his back!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm not based in Ta. I'm just passing through.
Fortunately for you, that delays your gang's fate.Unfortunately, she'll soon be traveling after a certain event occurs.Grochi, I'll see what I can do in the morning.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

.... Oooooooh.Thank you, Nuju.That's a submarine. At the very least, it's a periscope. Which means that whatever next year involves, it's more advanced than what we're used to.And it's pointed towards an island. What looks a lot like Mata Nui. Perhaps someone or something new is arriving?

fK5oqYf.jpg

That is so amazing.It actually took me a second to figure out what that was- I didn't recognize Nuju with his different name an avatar. I was wondering why there was a submarine there- I thought it didn't make any sense. When I finally figured it out (And porcessesd the date at the top) I was blow away. The MNOLG style makes me want to make it my desktop wallpaper.I can't wait for next year, dangit. Actually, I do have a legitimate question here- about the rest of the MU. We know that Makuta, at least, is different than he was in Bionicle canon. What about the rest of the world? Is it the same as well?

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

That is so amazing.It actually took me a second to figure out what that was- I didn't recognize Nuju with his different name an avatar. I was wondering why there was a submarine there- I thought it didn't make any sense. When I finally figured it out (And porcessesd the date at the top) I was blow away. The MNOLG style makes me want to make it my desktop wallpaper.I can't wait for next year, dangit.Actually, I do have a legitimate question here- about the rest of the MU. We know that Makuta, at least, is different than he was in Bionicle canon. What about the rest of the world? Is it the same as well?
I'm glad you picked up on the MNOLG style. That was my intention.Assume nothing about what lies beyond the island of Mata Nui. If it doesn't exist in the game right now, play under the assumption that it doesn't exist at all. And guys - the image I posted says something about next year's arc. But bear in mind that to get there, we have to achieve certain ends this year... I'm looking at you, chosen ones. :P

test2.png

Assume nothing about what lies beyond the island of Mata Nui. If it doesn't exist in the game right now, play under the assumption that it doesn't exist at all.
That's what I always thought, but I looked at the first post of this topic and didn't find anything about it, so I wasn't sure. It does make me wonder about all those people who have character with back-stories just entrenched in off-island lore.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Omg! !!!Nuju that's so cool. I saw that and everything just went "bang" in my brain! I am so ready for next year. Well, Ishi, DJ, and Riaril will be. I just pray I've got Kriigata up and running again by then.
Does that imply Riaril's return won't be "Hi, then Bye."? :P@Visaru Characters are allowed to come from other places. The requirement is that they either can't remember where they came from, or they don't talk about it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Assume nothing about what lies beyond the island of Mata Nui. If it doesn't exist in the game right now, play under the assumption that it doesn't exist at all.And guys - the image I posted says something about next year's arc. But bear in mind that to get there, we have to achieve certain ends this year... I'm looking at you, chosen ones. :P
What needs to be achieved? Also, what would happen if one were to set out in a ship going away from Mata Nui indefinitely?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Also, what would happen if one were to set out in a ship going away from Mata Nui indefinitely?
Another question:What would happen a Toa of Air used a Kualsi to teleport into space and then created an air bubble around themselves so that they could breathe?- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill