BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Males are little better or worse than ourselves." They're certainly no worse than the nobility. The Umbraline Menti added quietly to herself, keeping the thought confined within her mind. "First Sons, ironically, are poor examples. They're raised from the day they're born in ways that leads them to believe that they are better. They're trained to use two disciplines, and given extra attention."

"The things intended to make them better spoil them. Those not chosen to be First Sons usually behave better."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Soraya [Ga-Koro]

"Hey, did anyone else hear that? It sounded like someone trying to pass exaggerated offense off as a cough."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: (Mons Shajs)

"Mighta I ask, but whataya mean by 'disciplines', sword-fightin' techniques, or somethin' else?" Shajs asked.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Arisaka

"Our psionic powers that we Dasaka possess." Arisaka began to explain. "There are four main disciplines, Soulsword, Sighteye, Mindarm, and Willhammer." 

"I have mastery over the Soulsword discipline, it works like so..." Arisaka willed her Soulsword weapon to emerge in her hand, taking the shape of a mighty sword. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mirra.

"We briefly met Skorm earlier on last night, but then he started acting weird and ran off. We were helping that Ba-Toa Vesun and his buddies look for a telepath, so we kept going on without him."

She shuffled in her chair, trying to think through the exact sequence of events. "We found the other Toa Kalta, but then they were attacked by someone wearing a Huna. Wisp and I weren't sure who to side with, until we saw that it was Skorm and he seemed to be actually trying to kill them..."

The thought made her blood boil. What would motivate a Toa to betray his own team, and try to kill them as well? It was
Chavara all over again.

"Was there anything else you wanted to know?"

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Skakdi jumped back an inch in shock. "T-that'sa-amazin'!"

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC Girah:

The matoran let out a low whistle. "Quite a trick you got there. Do other Dasaka have different weapons, or do you all get the same sword."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Eleen (Ga-koro, Marines HQ)

"No, that's enough. Thank you. And as a friendy reminder to you and your companion, don't threaten anyone with your weapons or powers in a hostage situation in the future. It can end badly, in which case you might get punished if the killed hostage is a guard," she said, and smirked. "Anyways, you and Wisp can leave. Ask the yellow and black female Matoran to come in next." Eleen now understood that Mirra and Wisp had both just helped the Toa Kalta when they were attacked. There wasn't anything else she needed or wanted to know about these two, so she decided to let them go.

OoC: That Matoran is Tuli, just to be clear.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"So... My turn?" Wisp asked.

"Nope. We're free to go." Mirra said, "She also suggested we don't threaten people in hostage situations..."

Wisp thought that over. "Yeah... That could have gone better."

Mirra turned to the Toa Kalta. "What are you guys planning to do now?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Casanuva stood up, stretching. "I guess we're done then. I think we're going to check out these visitors, then round up the group to get to Ta-Koro."

Vesun also wanted my help. The other, nice Ba-Toa.

Kalyss nodded. "I should like to meet with him as well."

Casanuva suddenly stopped smiling. "Karz! I left Nunonu out there last night!"

Vakua laughed silently. I'll help you find him.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

"You guys want some help finding your friend?" Mirra asked.

"Because frankly, we've got nothing better to do." Wisp added. He lit up a cigarette. "Anyone else want one," he held out a small pounch of his own self-made cigarettes.

IC: Arisaka 

Arisaka was almost surprised by their reaction to her soulsword, it was obvious that the natives of this island did not possess the powers the Dasaka had. These Toa of theirs seemed to have the power of gods, yet they were amazed by a weapon of psionic energy. It was a strange place. 

"There are other shapes a soulsword can become, however it's only possible to master one shape, a Soulsword has to become extremely familiar with their weapon of choice to form the shape. It takes years of effort and training." 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Girah:

I awe the Matoran said "Fantastic..." He watched the sword dance through the air, reacting and glowing like some sort of mystical vision. It was hypnotic. Breaking the trance, he turned to the owner. "I must say, your people are full of surprises! Tell me, do you know of the process or mechanism that summons such a... 'Soul-weapon', is it?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Casanuva started heading towards the door, backwards. "I gotta go. The lady will probably want to see you." With that, he left the room.

Vakua turned to the Ba-Toa, and started telepathically communicating with him.

So, what exactly is the problem? I don't think we have met, despite the problems you endured yesterday.

IC:

"It is our will." The Umbraline Menti answered simply, glancing briefly towards Girah. "A Soulsword is its owner's will, their energy made manifest. It takes the shape they believe it should take, as an extension of the self."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"The art of creating a Soulsword, like my peer already said," Sinshi began, a little annoyed by what sounded almost like the trivialization of the discipline. "Is something that requires months of training just to manifest even a formless concentration of psychophysical energy. Shaping it requires even longer, and to be able to maintain it for any proper length of time requires years of practice and work. To be able to manifest more than one Soulsword is a skill possessed by few enough people that I could count them on one hand."

"It is doubtful that you could learn, any more than I could learn to harness the elements."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"What'er tha other powers, might'a I ask?" Shajs said, recovering his composure. "An'a are ya limited ta one?"

"Disciplines, I'a meant..."

IC:

"She is one of the few who can manifest two." She noted, inclining her head at the other Umbraline. It seemed both an indicator, and a respectful acknowledgement. "Similarly, most Dasaka only learn one discipline. First Sons normally learn two, and some Menti achieve a similar feat through their own efforts. A rare few, Battlemasters, are capable of using three disciplines."

"To know all four is unheard of, and to manifest more than one Soulsword is considered to be a feat as difficult as learning two disciplines."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Tarkah [Marine Headquarters]: 

The recruit continued to observe the other marines in the lobby when the sound of a door opening caught hit attention. Tarkah watched the corridor where the marine and her suspects had entered and soon enough a blue and gunmetal Toa exited the room. The slug attached to his spine flashed a bright yellow outline around Casanuva, also taking note of him. Tarkah turned his head back to face Tyrus and barely kept Casanuva in the corner of his vision. 

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC Tuli

(Ga-Koro, Marine HQ):

"I don't know much. We met Skorm in The Great Takea, and he agreed to help us with a quest. Then he ran off and disappeared somewhere, and the next thing we know, there's a battle raging on near the greenhouses. I tried to stop Skorm from escaping, but he was too swift. I don't know any of the Toa Kalta previously."

IC: Soraya [Ga-Koro]

"Hey, did anyone else hear that? It sounded like someone trying to pass exaggerated offense off as a cough."

IC (Akimoto)

"I heard it too. I wonder where it came from."

IC: Asa

Asa stared at Mako.

IC: Vilda Mako (Ga-Koro, Docks)

"Indeed, I was slightly offended, and acted accordingly. Nothing more, nothing less"

"Slightly" was of course me being generous, but not in the way you might think. In truth, I begrudgingly agreed with the point Soraph was making, especially in the case of First Sons and their ilk. Sinshi had already made the other point I had hoped to make about how the rest of my gender tended to stand apart, so I didn't need to bother with that. Now I just made my attempt at saving face.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Mura)

Mura silently wished that the interrogations would hurry up: he wanted to see what all this fuss with "visitors" was about...

He noticed Vakua staring intently at Vesun; presumably they were having a mental conversation.

He tuned to Kalyss: "So...what about the rest of your team?"

Kathok

IC: Kalyss leaned back in her chair. "Well, there is still three more. Aelied, our leader, and Zueya, the youngest."

Kalyss shut her eyes. "Did I say three? It's been a long night. Just those two. I suppose we leave and start searching the island for them. Ko-Koro seems to be the most likely place to find them, if that really is our mission."

Casanuva quickly left the building, and hustled over to where the fight had occurred last night. There wasn't as much cleanup and guards as he thought; most must be dealing with the outsiders.

"Nunonu!" Casanuva called out. "Asa? Ry? Kedamor? Anyone?"

IC: Casanuva shivered as the De-Toa snuck up on him. He turned to face his companions.

"It's... complicated, to say the least. Teammate shows up, he's mentally unstable, wants to kill us all. Fairly simple if you clear off all those moral and ethical strings."

The moment was silent. "Anyway, I need to find Nunonu. He disappeared right before the attack, and I haven't seen him since."

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

"Well, I guess this is where we part ways," Mirra said to Kalyss, Vesun and the rest, "we've got no reason to stick around in this Koro, and we aren't going to be the most popular Toa around after what happened last night." 

"We can't go yet," Wisp cut in, "I want to see this submarine. We can't go until we see that. Please..." he gave her a pleading look. 

"Ugh, fine..." Mirra gave in without much struggle, "...any of you guys want to come with us?" she asked the others.

IC Tuli

(Ga-Koro, Marine HQ):

"He was going to help us find a telepath to cure an amnesia of a friend of ours. He acted suspicious from the beginning, but I didn't realize it until after he betrayed us. He just seemed... distant somehow, and kinda cynical."