BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Mons Shajs)

"Do ya have'a any questions 'bout us?" Shajs said.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

"Well, I guess this is where we part ways," Mirra said to Kalyss, Vesun and the rest, "we've got no reason to stick around in this Koro, and we aren't going to be the most popular Toa around after what happened last night." 

"We can't go yet," Wisp cut in, "I want to see this submarine. We can't go until we see that. Please..." he gave her a pleading look. 

"Ugh, fine..." Mirra gave in without much struggle, "...any of you guys want to come with us?" she asked the others.

IC: We were planning on doing so. I think we are done, so I don't see any problem with it.

Kalyss groaned as she got up, and stretched. "It'll be good to stretch and get some sunlight."

• Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

"Okay, then," Mirra turned to her boyfriend, "do you remember which way we have to go to get to the docks?"

Wisp gave her an incredulous look. He was awful at remembering directions. "I don't have to. We can just follow the crowds." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Mirra & Wisp.

Sure enough, Wisp had no trouble leading the group to the docks; following the throngs of people towards where the submarine and its strange occupants were gathering. 

Mirra looked at the new arrivals quizzically. "Are they wearing crystal armour?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Tarkah [Marine Headquarters]: 

"A-Ah, I think they mentioned something about an archipelago... and how they were part of an empire." The recruit glanced around the lobby and tried to pick out anymore information from the hushed conversations of any marines standing by.

IC:

Archipelago? Empire?

Apparently this was the day for crazy people to arrive in Ga-Koro.

Still....

"Sounds like it's worth an investigation," the Lesterin said, jerking his head towards the door. "What say you?"

---

IC: (Mons Shajs)

"Do ya have'a any questions 'bout us?" Shajs said.

IC:

"Indeed I do," I said, my smoke now held between two fingers of my left hand. "Hopefully I don't come off as presumptuous by asking this, but ... would you be able to tell us about the sort of currency you folks use around here?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: The newcomers seemed to be filtering out, meeting the common citizens. They seemed peaceful enough, but something was... off. Nobody else seemed to notice, only Vakua. These... Dasaka seemed to be very reserved; fair enough, but something made Vakua's head buzz...

Vakua opened up a telepathic channel to his sister. Kalyss, something is up with these newcomers. I am not getting anything.

The Su-Toa responded in kind, knowing her brother would pick up her thoughts. What do you mean, you aren't getting anything?

I normally pick up stray bits of emotion here and there, but there is something... off. It is like, everyone I have met has all their stuff in a pile. I cannot hope to see it all at a glance unless I recognize something; in my case, myself. But these creatures... its like everything is in a box. I could start rummaging around, but that would be rude. And generally anyone tends to notice.

Did you just compare my mind to messy pile?

Not the point. But yes.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata
  • Upvote 2

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

IC:

"Indeed I do," I said, my smoke now held between two fingers of my left hand. "Hopefully I don't come off as presumptuous by asking this, but ... would you be able to tell us about the sort of currency you folks use around here?"

-Void

"Widgets" LoJak said. He pulled out a handful of small denomination metal gears from his pocket, showing him to the visitors. "Just bits of spare metal. What do you use in the Empire? Oh, and that's a nasty habit, you know" he remarked to the short foreigner.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Asa

"I did mention the drawbacks of smoking/

But she doesn't look to be quitting soon/

As a doctor I am greatly distressed."

"At least, I don't think she's quitting."

Asa then took a look at the pieces of metal that LoJak was holding-wait, metal ?

"T-the denizens of this land use metal for things as simple as currency?" Asa was dumbstruck. Metal, metal, everywhere. She spared a glance at Akimoto, wondering how the smith was reacting to all this.

"... A-anyways, we call our currency 'Dragons'. They look like those... 'Widgets', but made of crystal. And smoother. And with none of the gear-like protrusions. And thinner."

Edited by namcurtsnoC

"A-Agreed. We could learn a lot from a cultural exchange as well..." Tarkah said with a small, smile. The thought of learning about these mysterious new outsiders excited both the host and the slug. The Toa stood up from his seat and fiddled with his cloak.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Soraya [Ga-Koro]

Soraya snickered a bit at Mako's overly-diplomatic response; the old Vilda was a good guy, but he was fun to tweak. 

"Widgets, just bits of spare metal."

Okay, this was starting to get comical.  She stole a glance at Aki, half expecting steam to start pouring from her earsIn the meantime, making a few sales notched its way up on her priority list; maybe bringing both inter-continental prestige and some ridiculously valuable currency back would help convince Morie to not kill her for running off.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: (Mura)

As Kalyss left, Mura sneaked out too. He couldn't be bothered to wait around for the interrogation - he probably didn't have any information that Eleen hadn't learnt already, and if they really wanted to question him, they could always come and find him...

Running to where the Su-Toa and the other two toa from the fight (Mirror and Wisp, was it?) were standing, he gasped at the sight of the arrivals.

They looked similar to toa or lesterin, as they were tall and seemed to be wearing Kanohi, but they were covered in armour in hues of bright gold and blue, and over that, plating made of what appeared to be crystal or glass...

"What...are they?"

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"I dunno. Toa of some kind, I guess," Wisp shrugged in response to Mura's question. "They kind of remind me of my girlfriend."

Mirra, still standing right next to him, gave him an unimpressed glare.

"Just, ah, less good looking." Wisp quickly amended.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Girah:

"Crystal? That seems a bit odd for armor and currency." Girah noticed the strange looks the currency and armor was getting. It was surreal. "I apologize for asking, but why would you choose a finicky, brittle substance like crystal when metal is so much more strong and durable and malleable? To me, using metal makes so much more sense. Does your variety of crystal have some sort of property that makes it more desirable than iron or bronze?"

OOC: I am extremely busy this weekend. Excuse my slow replies

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC:

"Metal is rare. Crystal is far easier to obtain, and perfectly durable in our experiences. Certainly my rapier has yet to succumb to any... Brittleness, as you say."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tyrus / Marine HQ

"Excellent," the Lesterin said, straightening the lapels of his coat as he turned for the exit. Something in his right hand glittered under the lightstones of the waiting room, and suddenly Tyrus was looking back at the new recruit. He flicked his wrist, and whatever was in his hand was tossed over to the Toa.

Providing the recruit caught it successfully, he would find a shiny new badge in his hands, bearing the emblem of the Ga-Koro Marines.

There was a hint of a smile on the old warrior's face. "Well then, let's be off."

And he turned and walked out the door.

---

IC: Daijuno / Ga-Koro

Smirking at the Toa, I took another drag on my cigarette before blowing smoke out of the corner of my mouth, all the while letting my gaze flit back over to the pile of metal bits in his hand. Occasionally I'd glance over at Aki and Soraya as well; them being the only other crew members who knew the significance of what was being shown here. The real significance: these widgets were the key to utterly revolutionizing the workings of the Archipelago. Economy, society, politics ... this was it.

But as excited as I was, I was still a businesswoman. I let the smirk drop and assumed an expression of casual interest.

"You ever try breaking a piece of good crystal?" I asked Girah, taking another drag. "Let me tell you ahead of time, you're more likely to break than it is."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

[Ga-Koro, Center of Town]

After informing the slightly disbelieving guards, Talli headed back in the direction of the docks.  Soon, she could here the bustle of the Akiri’s stand in leaving, but she avoided the procession, staying to the side streets as she headed back towards the North side of the town, back toward her house and the weird underwater ship with its sparkly crew.

OOC: Talli open for interaction.  Feel free to run into her or whatever.

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif dmHto.gif GMbsT.gif vobLI.gif 0o6ku.gif JJNox.gif BCQuL.gif FXyU6.gif Y5AOI.gif hH7LQ.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC Jevix

Jevix strolled into ga-koro, yelling "Buying a boat! Anyone selling?" After his ride down Mount Ihu, Jevix just wanted to find someone who would sell him a decent watercraft. Dejected, he sat down on a public bench, and waited to see if anyone would answer his call.

OOC Please let Jevix know if you will sell him a boat! It would be much appreciated!

Edited by Cap'n Shirley J. Puma

db76a003-790e-461b-a18a-fa88a856ee11_zps

Check out my reinforced double ball cup!

IC:

"I need to get you a thesaurus." The Le-Toa quipped, reaching into her pocket and dropping a handful of widgets on the table. She stood and arched her back, stretching the muscles in an attempt to shake off the effects of sitting for so long.

"Shall we go, then?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC Jevix

After waiting a while, Jevix decided to stop waiting for someone to solve his problems. He was gonna take matters into his own hands! Thus, he went on to harvest some plants he could use in construction of a boat. After a few hours of this, he decided he had enough for his current purposes, and set out to gather some more resources. He decided he would need some tar, which he could probably get in ta-koro. Unfortunately, it was going to be a long way, so he decided to see if he could find some mode of transport. He quickly found a gukko rider, who he convinced to let him ride along, and drop him off at ta-koro.

OOC Jevix to ta-koro

db76a003-790e-461b-a18a-fa88a856ee11_zps

Check out my reinforced double ball cup!

IC: Ekko

I'm laughing inside I swear.

Ekko didn't pay too much attention to the commotion at the docks nearby, partly because there were far more interesting things happening in her immediate area, and partly for more obvious reasons.  She'd stayed slightly to the side and back, hidden from view behind the rest of her new crewmates, not all that surprising considering her stature.

"And I'm blind not mute," she muttered to herself, before stepping forward.  Ekko raised a hand towards the vessel before them, though her gaze remained upon the point at infinity.  "Impressive ship you've got here."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

The Toa had seen the old Lesterin's hand move to throw something but he still wasn't fast enough to react to it. Tarkah's eyes widened with surprise as he fumbled the catch. The recruit breathed out a sigh of relief as he managed to keep it from dropping and he examined the shining emblem. A small smile appeared on his face as he pinned it on his cloak's folds and followed the private out of the headquarters.

Edited by -Golden Knight-

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC:

"He's actually beamin'. Like an early ray o' sunshine in some meadow. All peaceful-like."

IC:

Tillian opened his mouth to say something in the affirmative, but his jaw hung open for four or five seconds; he snapped himself back into reality just before the silence got awkward and blinked rapidly.

"Uhhh...yeah, what you said."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

The Le-Toa raised an eyebrow to give him an almost questioning look. After a momentary pause she reached over to grab her mug and drained the last of her coffee, doing much the same with the small quantity of toast that constituted the last of her breakfast.

"Alright, then let's get going. We'll have to stop off at home along the way."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"My surfboard's there, anyway."

Tillian crammed the corner of his last piece of toast in his mouth. The Sentinel commander chewed harshly, eating the toast with no hands and trying to balance it like a dolphin would a ball; when it was done he grabbed his glass of juice and chugged it. With a triumphant clunk he slammed the glass down on the ground bottom-up and grinned triumphantly at Liara.

"We could have been done fifteen minutes ago if you hadn't kept letting me get under your skin," he needled, wrapping a hand around his best friend's hand and whistling a song to himself at her look of indignation.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"You're a brat." The doctor complained, pursing her lips and giving the Toa of Gravity a look. If looks could kill, this one would probably constitute a hospital visit. After a moment she rolled her eyes and pushed open the door, walking towards her home at a brisk pace, leaving one hand in her pocket and pretending not to notice the other.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Til decided, wisely for once, not to press his luck until they got to Liara's house. Once he got his hands on his surfboard-slash-full-body-shield, it was a different story.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

The walk, uninterrupted, did not take very long. The duo reached Liara’s clinic inside of five minutes, the Le-Toa crossing the threshold in a few quick strides. She turned only long enough to signal that she was going upstairs before vanishing.

Slight sounds of opening doors and moving items followed for a moment, then silence. After only a few minutes, Liara descended from the stairs again, a toel tucked under one arm and her coat loosely secured around her swimwear.

“Find your board?”

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"We'll see."

There was a moment, a split second, that she grinned. Then she was gone, her Kadin turning her into a meteor rocketing towards the beach, a borderline gale force wind pushing her even faster and making the Ba-Toa nearly stumble in her wake.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Eleen (Ga-koro, Marines HQ)

Even more proof that Skorm has mental issues. or at least an antisocial personality. She decided that this would be almost enough proof. But there was something left unclear. "And where was this amnesiac friend of yours during Skorm's rampage? I only saw you and your Ba-Matoran friend at the scene. And why did Skorm decide to help you?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

Tillian didn't even use his Kadin; casually, the Toa of Gravity started to whistle again, and set a leisurely strolling pace down from Liara's clinic to the beach outside the Koro. In his head, he'd known Liara's pride - and love of shaming him - would leave her no choice but to race him, and that she would use her elemental powers to trump him as best she could. So he'd never intended to race. He'd let her fly to the beach and get ready.

Hey, by the time she got there, she'd already be in a swimsuit. He won whether he raced or not.

I am CUNNING

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

It was as he predicted.

By the time the Ba-Toa arrived she had spread her towel on the beach, discarded her lab coat, and turned it into an impromptu pillow. The slight height advantage permitted her to glare at him without having to get up.

fK5oqYf.jpg