BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

The creak of metal hinges reached Oliphko's ears from the back of the sparsely lit room. In the dim, yellow glow, she would be able to spy a diminutive silhouette, some of his appendages appearing as if illuminated by the glow from the lightstone embedded in the ceiling.

Turaga Ferron stepped into the light with the usual, ever so welcoming smile draped across his face, his uneven hands clasped behind his back, his uneven legs casually apart.

"Yes, I'm here. Forgemaster Ferron at your service young lady"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC

Amnesiac characters are Very Cliche, But it makes up if they have an Interesting Personality.

IC-Arkhal

Arkhal Also bowed, as it seemed like the right thing to do. "Greetings, Mister... Akiri...Guy." He said, unsure of how to react to this high-ranking Matoran. "I am Arkhal, Toa of Magnetism, soon to be The Greatest hero who ever lived! ...and I came here from reccomendation by My fellow Toa here. Andrex, was it?"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: "Should we stop at the bazaar? We could get news on local developments."

IC: Ahkmou, Onu-Koro (The Bazaar)

"A friend? No, but I wouldn't call them an enemy.. yet."  The bronze rose broach pinned to his drawstring bag glinted in the yellow light of lightstone sconces.

Cold slush and frozen mud gave way to the musty smell of loam and soft packed earth as Ishi descended deeper into Onu-Wahi.  From Ko-Koro the road went north under the mountains, straight and long with several branching tunnels to small communities and ancient, now abandoned, mines.  Throughout the journey the po-matoran kept silent save for the occasional snippet of conversation: the ussalry was listening through their monitoring system, and one could never be too careful with their words.  Ishi laughed and sped up when the twinkling lights of the cavernous city bloomed in the tunnel's exit, leaving Dervish to catch up at a jog.  

Onu-Koro was massive, a sprawling complex of earthen dwellings built into the walls, ceiling, and basin of a great cavern.  The road taken with Ventra from Po-Koro spiraled its way around the perimeter to the cavern floor, and several branching tunnels could be seen yawning at the dark edges of the village.  On the far side was the entrance to the Great Mine, now running at full capacity a year after its sabotage.  Its sounds of picks, shovels, and excavators could be heard as an ambient thrum through all hours of village life.  A group of ussals passed by, Ishi and Dervish flattening themselves against the tunnel wall to make room, and then they entered the village of earth.  

"Should we stop at the bazaar?  We could get news on local developments."

"Not a bad idea.  I need to do some reading anyways.  The Wise Man's Archive is located near the bazaar, so why not?  Whatever we do, let's stick together, if for no other reason than I need an extra pair of hands to make purchases.  What's with the face?  I'm a man with disabilities.  Come on Dervish, take some pity on a rich cripple."  

They crossed the river running through the bazaar and began to browse.  

OOC:  Any market vendors in the bazaar OFI? Also, Ferron's forge is where in proximity to the bazaar, Geardirector?

IC:

The Toa acted a bit oddly, but Nuparu reminded himself that he'd dealt with less coherent people today.

"You don't need my permission to help the people of my Koro, Andrex," Nuparu said, trying not to look bemused or impatient. When he'd agreed to be Akiri, he hadn't bargained on giving audience to benevolent amnesiacs. He could be using this time to invent something. "But I'm glad to hear that you wish to do so. And Arkhal--"

--Soon to be the greatest hero ever? One with amnesia, one with an ego, what a day--

"--Have you come for the same reason as Andrex?"

test2.png

IC: Reson.

Reson wandered the Onu-Koro streets, ready and wary. He headed deeper into the city, seeking out a forge. He needed to get his armour fixed.

Prior to today, he'd never really cared much about the state of his armour, but if there were more Rahkshi on the way, he'd need to get his armour patched up if he were to stand a chance in a fight.

"Hello?" he knocked on the door of Ferron's Forge. "Anyone in here?"

OOC: Man, this place seems to be a popular destination today.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Arkhal

"I think so." Arkhal Replied. "I figured that If I wanted to look for adventure and chances to do heroic deeds, I'd head to the nearest populated place. It was kind of hard to get here Initially, though."

OOC

I really didn't know what else to put here...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Oliphko (Onu-Koro, Ferron's Forge)

Ferron is a Turaga, to my surprise. He is muscular, and stands tall, while still being only slightly taller than a Matoran. His armor is riddled with scars, and his left leg and right hand were replaced with metal prosthetics. He is evidently a Veteran with a big V. I glanced at his eyes, they are like two glowing pieces of cinder, that had once burned brightly, but had now cooled. Those eyes had seen much, and are now weary, but still friendly and wise. I bow in respect after managing to gather some  confidence, and say "Greetings, Ferron. I.. I am in need of a new weapon. My old one.. um, broke" I'm too ashamed to tell why it broke. With strangers, you never know how they'll react or what they think. That's why I'm usually so shy with unfamiliar people, I guess.

There is a knock on the door behind me. Another customer, I assume.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"Your weapon broke? I can fix that easily, though do you mind if I see it?"

Ferron was then interrupted by another knock on the door, a rare frown appeared on his face.

"Two days in a row of long lines of customers, my life will never be easy"

Regardless he opened the door courteously to regard the new customer.

"Please, come on in, what do you need?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Kajak (Papa Nihu Reef)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

Kajak's head hurt. 

He was lying on the bare ground, face-down in the colourless dirt of Onu-Wahi.

His acid-green eyes opened, and he pushed himself up onto his feet.

For a fleeting second, his memory was full, rich and vibrant, brimming with memories of his previous homeland. But then it disappeared. It all disappeared, leaving only his name, his personality, and the memories of his team.

The Po-Toa stumbled over to the wreck of their ship, and, leaning against it, he called.

"Brothers! Sisters! Where are you!?," the cry came ringing out.

OOC: Give us (Me and the other Toa Akari players) a few posts to sort everything out between us, then we're open to interaction. :D

VBWj75sh.png

"Hello," Reson smiled at tbe sight of the Turaga. There were so few of them around these days.

"Ussalry," he indicated the badge stuck to his chestplate, "it's been a while since I've had my armour looked at. I was wondering if, when you have the time, you could give me a once-over, check that nothing needs patching up?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Toa Fionne
Currently: Watching
Interacting with: Kajak
Mood: Confused

Not too far away from Kajak, a dusky, golden form lay on the ground.
...well, not quite the ground, to be specific. To be exact, his body was laying in the water that lapped against the coastline. His eyes seemed to be almost dull blue slits, and the Toa's body itself was still and lifeless... nearly.

Slowly, the being's eyes flickered to life, and he emitted a light groan. Why in particular did he feel like a mountain had decided to sit on him? And what was touching him like... he raised his head and nearly jumped when he saw himself partially submerged into the shallow water, and immediately scooted away as if he'd been laying in acid. The black Toa didn't hesitate to rise to his feet, and shake his limbs as he walked away, hardly wanted to believe he'd allowed himself to get wet. He hated the water. Feeling a little dizzy, the stranger held one hand to his head. How long had he been laying there, anyway? Last he recalled he was...

A pause. H-he was...

...what was he doing? Glancing around, he took note of the dark landscape surrounding him. Where was this anyway? It probably would have been easier if he'd completely drawn a blank, but somehow he could feel a sense of purpose. Of duty. The feeling was there, but frustratingly, the intention was not. He knew that, and he knew his name... Fionne. It would have been better to not know either, in his opinion. A name and a sense that he had a duty, but not knowing what that was... or who or where he was. The more he tried to find the answers, the more it made his head hurt, and eventually he just growled in irritation.

"Brothers! Sisters! Where are you!?"

The call didn't go unnoticed by Fionne. He thought the voice sounded familiar, but not wanting to dwell on such a thought, he pushed it away and instead tried to focus on the source instead. He soon caught the sight of a Po-Toa, who again seemed... somewhat familiar. Not wanting to endure the frustration again, he tried to ignore this feeling, and instead watched with interest. "Who might you be looking for?"

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

OoC: Character Introduction

IC: Lehti (Papa-Nifu Reef)

Lehti woke up.

She found herself inside an enclosed room. There was a small crack on the wall, letting a bright ray of sunlight enter the room and reflect on the floor. The floor in question was sloping, for some reason. Lehti realised that she was lying on it. Her head hurt, and she moaned. "Where am I?" she asked from no one in paticular. She stood up, and some of her memories started to resurface.

"Well.. you're right, I guess. But I must protect the forest, make sure that the trees, the grass, the flowers and the bushes all blossom and grow in peace. I don't know if I have time for.. friendships."

"Isn't protecting the world just a tad more important than a single forest?"

The world? For Lehti, her world was the great forest. "The world.. I have never left this forest" she mumbled thoughtfully. "But why does the world beyond need protection?" she asked from Kajak.

"Evil. Darkness. A darkness which threatens to envelope everything. What would happen to the forest without the sunlight?"

Lehti wasn't certain why, but she felt a cold chill run down her spine. "So do you protect the light from the shadows?"

"Yes. I protect the Matoran from evil and harm."

"Like I protect the plants from the same threats? We're not so different afterall.."

"Maybe not. Anyway, I've heard that a large group of shadow-servants is setting sail for an island far in the south, and I'm gathering a team to go there and reinforce the others like me, and I think you'd do well."

Leaving the forest was tempting for Lehti. She was curious to see what the world was like outside the great forest. "A team? And.. you're inviting me? I'm honoured. Lehti realised that she now had a chance to protect all the plants in the world instead of those in a single forest. "Then I am honoured to join you, Toa Kajak"

She remembered who she was, what she believed in, what was the purpose of her life, and who were her friends. Much was still shrouded in the shadows, but she was glad to understand so much more. She remembered, that the room was inside a ship. The wall was the hull, and it had been torn open. She didn't remember why that had happened, and why there was no sound of waves splashing against the hull of the ship. Something was wrong.

She grabbed her sabres, and focused. No plants nearby, she felt. She picked up her leather satchel that was nearby, took out a single plant seed, and threw it near the gap. She channeled her elemental energy, and the seed immediately burst open, vines sprouting and growing rapidly. She controlled them, aimed at the crack, and the vines tore it open with immense strength. She then absorbed the plant, tuning it back into energy, and left the ship through the enlarged hole, landing on soft sand. The sea was roaring nearby.

"Hello? Anyone there? Kajak? Fionne? Akili?"

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Upvote 2

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Akili.

At the sound of Lehti shouting her name, Akili's eyes snapped open. She looked around, wondering... A lot of things. There were so many memories missing from her head.

Even so, she was pretty sure amnesia wasn't the reason she now felt lightheaded. She looked up only to find that her up was actually down. That explained the lightheadedness.

Twenty bio below/above her was a sandy beach shore, with foamy seawater lapping at it. "Yay! I'm upside down!" she shouted to no one in particular.

She looked down/up towards her legs, which were entangled in the rigging of the ship that had carried her and - she strained to remember - her team to this island. She was hanging from whatever was left of the ship's tall main mast.

She pulled her disk launcher off her back and fired a razor-edged metal disk at the rope just above her ankles. It cut cleanly through the ropes and...

"Oh..." she realised she hadn't completely thought this through. "...falling..."

...she began to plummet. Using her powers, the Le Toa created an updraft to slow her descent just long enough for her to fling her mini-scythes up at the mast, burying them deep in the wood.

She grabbed tbe trailing chains and held on tight, halting her descent a few bio from the ground.

She looked to her left; her upside-down head was level with Lehti's rightside-up one. She smiled, the familiar face stirring some of her obscured memories.

"Don't mind me," Akili said brightly, "I'm just dropping in to say hi."

• Upvote 1

OOC: On mobile, will add colours later.

"Hello," Reson smiled at tbe sight of the Turaga. There were so few of them around these days.

"Ussalry," he indicated the badge stuck to his chestplate, "it's been a while since I've had my armour looked at. I was wondering if, when you have the time, you could give me a once-over, check that nothing needs patching up?"

Ferron smiled, reaching out with his prosthetic hand to place it on Reson's chestplate.

He closed his eyes, his fingers humming as his powers flowed through into Reson's armor, searching for any chink or scratch.

After a moment or two, he opened his eyes again and withdrew his hand.

"There's a few dents and fractures that I may need to take a closer look at," Ferron said with an air of business to his tone, "if you're willing to leave it here you can expect to pick it up at this time tomorrow"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:
Troghout the exchange, Hua had stayed silent. Once again, his mind was not helping.

Do you want to be helped or not? He thought to himself.

No, the Akira has no time for this, one thought went.

Yes, I am no use to anybody if it keeps going like this, other thoughts went

So for a while yet he stood in silence, like he did in the tunnels. The muscles in his right hand were flexing, and anxiety and dread slowly crept up. Soon he would have to say something/everything to the Akiri... That he was weak.

Edited by -Joshua-

"Sure," he just hoped the Rahkshi didn't choose to attack the Koro while he was unarmoured. "I guess this is what I get for being drunk for the better part of a decade."

Reson quickly stripped out of his armour; the clothes he wore underneath were dirty, and smelt a bit, but were still respectable.

"I'll leave this in your capable hands." He left his armour in a pile, hanging his whip on his belt but leaving his staff in its collapsed state in its slot on the back of his armour. He also made sure to grab his Ussalry badge and pin it to his shirt.

"How much will the repairs cost?" Reson asked, fishing for his coinpurse in his pocket.

IC: Lehti (Papa-Nifu reef)

Lehti was startled to see someone hanging upside down right in front of her, but she soon recognized the face. It was Akili, and for some reason her being so close made her heart pound slightly faster. "Well, hello Akili. How's it hanging?" Beneath her mask, she smiled.

A grey and purple Toa entered, and started talking with Ferron about his broken armour. I just stood there, not sure what to say, or if I should even say anything. I was basically a ghost, hidden in plain sight. And I'm not sure if I want to show my broken weapon to Ferron. I bet he'll laugh, a Toa getting her butt kicked By an angry bird, managing to break a weapon in the process. Sigh.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"I'm looking for you, Fifi," said Kajak pointedly. Noticing Akili and Lehti had made their way out of the wreck of their ship as well, he smiled at them.

"Is it just me who's lost their memories suddenly, or did that happen to all of us? And by the way, where are Tsuda and Tio?"

VBWj75sh.png

"Hanging is fun." Akili felt a tugging at the back of her mind. There was something important she had to say to Lehti, but she couldn't...

She noticed Kajak and Fionne, her mind supplying names and memories as her eyes took in their faces. "I don't remember," she said, in answer to Kajak's questions, and her own unfinished thought.

No one seemed to care that she was still upside down.

"I'll leave this in your capable hands." He left his armour in a pile, hanging his whip on his belt but leaving his staff in its collapsed state in its slot on the back of his armour. He also made sure to grab his Ussalry badge and pin it to his shirt.

"How much will the repairs cost?" Reson asked, fishing for his coinpurse in his pocket.

A grey and purple Toa entered, and started talking with Ferron about his broken armour. I just stood there, not sure what to say, or if I should even say anything. I was basically a ghost, hidden in plain sight. And I'm not sure if I want to show my broken weapon to Ferron. I bet he'll laugh, a Toa getting her butt kicked By an angry bird, managing to break a weapon in the process. Sigh.

"This shouldn't take long or be very hard. I can't say for sure right now, but I can guarantee a two-ciphered price tag." Ferron replied as he floated the armor into a metal box with his power, storing it under his counter.

"If there wasn't anything else, I have another customer to attend to"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"No, that was all," Reson said gratefully, "I'll swing by this time tomorrow." Giving a friendly nod towards Ferron's other customer, he stepped outside, shutting the door behind him.

"So Curmudgeon," he addressed his Ussal, "where should we go from here?" Naturally, the crab didn't answer, so Reson set off once more, letting his instincts guide him.

Toa Fionne
Currently: Observing
Interacting with: Kajak, Akili, Lehti
Mood: Confused

The first thing that Fionne heard next was a feminine voice cutting through the air.  He turned his head to see... what looked like a ship, and the thinner, blue and green figure of another Toa.  Like the other, she seemed a little familiar as well, but it didn't seem to be imprinted as strongly in Fionne's mind.  But that didn't matter.  No, what mattered is that she had said it.  This stranger had said his name.  Which probably meant she wasn't a stranger at all.  What in Mata Nui's name was going on here, anyway? "Excuse me, miss..." he began politely, but with a hint of irritation. "Have we me-"

"I'm looking for youFifi," came the Po-Toa's reply.  Fionne whipped his head around.  Fifi...?

"What did you just call me?" His voice wasn't cold or upset... more confused than anything.  He wasn't sure whether to be offended or confused, but it was very likely that this... what's his name knew Fionne's as well.  Strange.  

As the figure started to walk away, Fionne hesitated for a moment, but slowly began to follow, and stopped a short distance away from the two girls...  He tilted his head at what seemed to be a Le-Toa... he hoped she wwouldn't hurt herself by hanging upside down like that... he returned his head to the brown and tan Toa at the question, but it didn't seem an answer was needed.  It was a little weird hearing them talk about a team when he honestly couldn't remember being part of one to begin with.  But when he thought about it... and remembered how some of these Toa seemed familiar... it made sense, and standing around them seemed to feel right somehow.  He was still a little frustrated by his lack of memory, especially since he seemed to have forgotten more than the others... but in the very least, he wasn't alone.  

When a couple others had spoken, Fio finally responded.  "Who are Tsuda and Tio? I'm guessing... those are the others?" He felt a little insecure knowing that they knew things he didn't, but he would just have to see how they would respond to that fact.

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

"Of course Tsuda and Tio are the others, Fio! Where have you been?," Kajak replied warmly, but with a hint of concern in his voice.

How much memory has Fionne lost? Kajak thought to himself. It appears that he's just... completely and utterly amnesiac, he said to himself with worry.

"Well, it's still good to know that I'm not the only one who's lost memories. Oh, and by the way, Akili, you might want turn yourself the right way up; otherwise all your blood will rush to your head, and yeah. Not pretty."

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC Tsuda

I rolled out of bed, yawning lightly and ready to face the day!

In actuality, I seemed to be in the midst of a ship being wrecked. I felt like one of the old Turaga from my home, they often spoke of, "their lives flashing before their eyes!" This was precisely the case

(I) am tossed out of bed, the (my) ship rolled to and fro by a gargantuan wave, product of the large tropical storm we were under

(My) head impacts (my) door, knocking (me?) the Ta-Toa out cold, the little wooden cube of a room torn from the ship's substructure and carried off by the waves. Still in third person I get to watch the poor unconscious guy (me) whipped around and smashed from wall to wall. Luckily his (again, my) sword is carefully stowed away. Sheathed and strapped to a large and heavy pack of gear

Fortunately, the (my) room comes to a stop. Marooned on a rocky beach, the shores of the island of Mata-Nui, the island of my destiny! (I) know exactly who (I) am, where (I) came from and what (I) intend to do!

The repeated blunt-force head trauma catches up to him (me), all the facts and knowledge in his head leaking out, tossed about in the storm like his unfortunate pack, his heavy ornamental armor sunk to the bottom of the ocean. At least (my) sword survived the trip, wait... Trip? Sword? I'm starting to feel fuz-

?

"Where the bloody karzdamned am I?"

When next Tsuda awoke, he had no recollection of the outside world. He knew his name, a vague collection of faces and words associated with them and his long years of training with his sword. Though, he could not recall it's name, place origin or who he had trained with... Merely the forms and pacing of combat and the name of the art they called "Tsubame."

...but close to it

"Sure thing, boss." Akili flipped herself right side up and dropped down, before falling against a piece of the ship, momentarily disoriented by the sudden change of bloodflow.

When her head cleared, she wondered why she'd called Kojak boss. Was he in charge of something? Who was he again, anyway?

"Where are we?" she asked, praying to Mata Nui (how come she remembered who that was?) that someone would remember enough to have an answer to her question.

"If I'm honest, Akili, I don't know. This wasteland-" he gestured at the land around them-"Doesn't really match my faint memories of where we were probably meant to go. But I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. Lehti, could you fly up and get an aerial view, see if there's any definitive land nearby?"

VBWj75sh.png

"Yes sir," Lehti said and activated her Kanohi Kadin. She started to float, and then flew rapidly upwards. She still wondered why seeing Akili had triggered those strange emotions. She had spent much of her life in the forest, alone, so people in this team were her only friends, and as such, she was rather close with them. But why hadn't she felt like that when she spotted Kajak and Fionne? It was strange, but she put these thoughts aside, and instead surveyed the land beneath. There were dozens of barren islands of many different sizes, mostly rocky and lifeless. Further away, she saw some rocky hills and low mountains, and pillars of black smoke.

Pillars of black smoke? She didn't see any forests there, so it wasn't a forest fire (thankfully). Only other option was.. civilization. She deactivated her mask, and fell downwards rapidly, before activating it again and landing safely in front of Kajak, who was talking to Fionne. When he turned to look at her, she said "I mostly saw barren, rocky islands, but I also saw some black smoke. Something was burning, but there were no forests or other vegetation. I assume that it might be people burning something. We should check it out." Lehti hoped that those people weren't burning wood..

OoC: Just to be clear, that smoke is coming from the forges of Onu-koro.

I hesitate for a moment, before picking up two parts of a broken wooden staff from my bag. I'm not sure why I did that. "Here. It was just a wooden staff. No need to repair it. I, uh, want a replacement. Something that doesn't break so.. easily." I'm still lacking confidence, which is really annoying. Ferron seems like a nice guy. Turaga. He's not a Matoran, and I'm a Toa. Still trying to get used to the latter.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Phew. I thought we were going to have to go trekking off to Ko for a moment there.  ;)

"Well, smoke's always a good sign of civilisation. I say we go there once we've found Tsuda and Tio. And it looks like we'll be wanting to get under shelter before long," Kajak said as he looked at the dark clouds gathering on the horizon. "So finding those two is priority number one. They'll probably be inside the wreck, so we'd better get searching. Oh, and Lehti?" he said, just as the other three turned away to begin hunting through the ship's carcass, "If there are people burning wood, try not go mad, would you? This is a new island, and for all we know, you might get yourself and maybe the rest of us arrested for doing that, okay?"

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

"Mind if I ask how it was broken?" Ferron asked, inspecting the pieces briefly before returning his gaze to her.

Ferron didn't show it, but he could tell this Toa didn't have a lot of experience under her belt, so he tried to appear as non-threatening or demanding in his speech as possible.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tsuda

I can see a tiny figure floating through the sky, they're far away. Likely on the other end of this stretch of beach. I wave my arms in the air, hoping to catch their attention.

No response.

"Well, time for some hiking..." I set out across the beach, at the very least I know their rough location now. Hopefully it is one of the others, the ones I can vaguely recall.

...but close to it

"Of course Tsuda and Tio are the others, Fio! Where have you been?," Kajak replied warmly, but with a hint of concern in his voice.

How much memory has Fionne lost? Kajak thought to himself. It appears that he's just... completely and utterly amnesiac, he said to himself with worry.

"Well, it's still good to know that I'm not the only one who's lost memories. Oh, and by the way, Akili, you might want turn yourself the right way up; otherwise all your blood will rush to your head, and yeah. Not pretty."

Toa Fionne

Currently: Observing

Interacting with: Kajak

Mood: Calm

Blunt and calm, Fionne offered the most simple smile as he answered the question.  "Unconscious in the water, apparently.  What about you?"

He gazed on quietly.  He had so many questions, so many things he wanted to say... but for now, he remained observant and silent.  It seemed that the others recalled more than he did.  Why that was, he wasn't exactly sure, but perhaps it didn't matter.  He could learn all he needed to by watching.  Even if he didn't know these things, the others did, and that would be enough.  

As the intention of finding civilization is mentioned, he nodded.  "Sounds like a good plan.  Perhaps as soon as... we find the others, we should be off."  He paused to chuckle at Kajak's statement to Lehti.  He noticed some movement in the corner of his eye, and turned to notice a reddish figure in the distance.  Fionne blinked, but did nothing more.  Whoever they were, surely if they were important they would approach the group, or another member of the group would call them over.  There was no need for him to take action at this moment.

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Lehti seemed hesitant at first, but after a moment she nodded and mumbled "Fine". Kajak had promised to never hurt plants again, so he had the right to ask Lehti promise not to make their team end up in prison. Although it was similar to asking a person to remain calm if s/he sees a pile of lacerated Matoran corpses being used for fuel. Lehti knew that trying to remain calm would be difficult.

She noticed Fionne turn to look at something, and did the same. A red figure was approaching them. When he got closer, Lehti recognized him: it was Tsuda. Half of the first task was already done it seemed. "Tsuda! Come over here! Is everything okay?", she shouted.

IC: Oliphko (Onu-Koro, Ferron's forge)

I remain quiet for a moment. Do I really want to tell? Not really. But maybe he'll understand. Or I could just exaggerate a little, say that it was a fearsome Nui-jaga who I battled against for a long time, before finally defeating it.. with a wooden stick. Lying wouldn't lead to anywhere, and besides, I'm a terrible liar. And it would be against the Three Virtues, too, for wthout Truth there can be no Unity. Gulping, I open my mouth, hesitate a little, and finally say, slighty embarrassed: "Well.. I was walking through the canyons of western Po-Wahi, when a Moa attacked me,all of a sudden. I later realized that I had been too close to its nest. I, uh, whacked it with this stick.. when it bit me in he leg"

I gesture towards my bandaged lower leg. I still regret hitting the bird, it had just been a Rahi protecting its offspring.. I felt really bad immediately afterwards, and I still do. "So, eh, the stick broke, and the bird ran away, luckily. And.. don't ask why I didn't use my elemental powers. I just.. couldn't." I'm basically just a too tall Matoran. Not an actual Toa.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Syvra

After he had parted ways with Demos and Seren, Syvra's day had been uneventful. He had managed to find an Inn to stay at for the night, and had partaken in some of Onu-koro's less than notable taverns. While saying he did not look forward to the following days would be a lie, since he desired to see the Brotherhood reduced to rubble, there was a small amount of hesitation bubbling up inside him. Perhaps it was fear that the brotherhood would escape again, or that they would manage to capture him again... whatever it was he attempted to drown it in alcohol. 

The next morning

He leaned against the wall of the Ussalry headquarters. He would have to wait for his two 'allies' before he could even pretend to leave Onu-koro. He suspected Onepu would also likely make an appearance, perhaps to bid the group farewell and offer a final warning to demos.

A soft chuckle escaped Syvra as he thought about how easy it was to turn Onepu into a valuable pawn. As far as he could tell Onepu had no inkling as to Syvra's true allegiance, and he would rather keep it that way. Afterall one can hardly get much evil done if they have a target painted on their back.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"Figures, though to be fair you certainly had a few close calls I'm sure.  Getting involved at the Sanctum, well..."  Ishi's words faded as a troop of ussalry made their way past, armor reflecting the artificial light in their colored lanterns.  Each time the Informant returned to Onu-Koro the Ussalry invariably had some new trick up their sleeve, be it technology or, in this case, arms and armor of better forge make.  The koro of gear-heads were insatiable, always creating something new to sell.  "Alright, let's find a smith and get your blades in good shape.  I'm sure it'll make you sleep easier, if nothing else."  

He glanced at the bandage on his arm as a lance of pain jabbed from the wound.  The wrapped fabric was a hasty job done with spare twine and curtains from Ambage's foyer.  Once frozen blood thawed on his arm Ishi'd realized his dangerous position: the wound was infected, and without prompt medical treatment the matoran of stone would soon have to choose between a world without an arm or the next world. Ishi made it a priority to visit a healer before The Spider, but until he was at the building it would be suicide to let on about his injury's worsening condition.  Dervish may have been a companion and shown signs of friendship, but at heart she was a mercenary: any signs of weakness could lead to his corpse in a ditch and the komau in her hands.   

Ishi meandered through the bazaar; the scents of spiced food sizzling on grill tops, cinnamon roasted almonds, and burning grease filled the air, and tantalized his senses alongside the colorful displays of merchandise laid out on tables under canvas awnings.  Private vendors worked both with and against each other, calling prices, hawking in the streets, and as always the grand accompaniment of entertainers.  The grand fountain with Turaga Whenua's likeness still stood prominently in the center of the bazaar.  Ishi remembered the le-matoran musicians who'd thrown down a tarp and played their jungle ditties.  Without thinking, he began to sing softly as he walked;

Whistle me a melody my darling
Short-quick a tune with a range I can hit-sing
Of Le-Koro in the green spring

Kahu whistle in the canopy (tweet-tweet-tree)
Gukko chortle in the eyrie
Le-matoran whistle while they’re working
You can trust in little-old me

Short-quick a tune with a range I can hit-sing
Of Le-Koro in the green spring...

His song dwindled as a group of babbling matoran passed carrying well-forged gear.  Reaching out a hand, he tapped one on the shoulder long enough to catch their attention.  "Excuse me, but who's the best blacksmith in town these days?"

They stared at his mutilated hand, trying and failing to be socially acceptable, then said, "Ferron, undoubtedly.  There was a ta-toa named Fraxn a while back, but Toa Ferron is the one you want to see for just about anything."

"Turaga," chimed in one of the onu-matoran's friends.  "He's changed, you old widget-whiner.  You'll find him at the outskirts of the koro.  Built himself a forge into the cavern wall right thataways."  The matoran pointed and Ishi followed the direction with a nod.  

"Thank you," said Ishi and he was on his way.

OOC:  

Ding Dong Ferron.  Norik, you go ahead and post arriving at the forge. :)

Please note, all the details of the bazaar I've already described at the beginning of the 2nd arc, and I just wanted to show some of the changes since Ishi was last there.  The full post (Ishi's opening post) can be found on my wiki blog HERE.  You can also read the full song Ishi sings there, as well as another.

• Upvote 1