BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Lash.

"I trust our basic needs will also be provided for?" Lash prompted. "Food, water, comfortable beds to sleep in? Assurance that no one will try to squish my Kraata whenever I happen to turn my back?"

IC: Reson.

Reson finally remembered what it was he'd forgotten. "Kavala!" he suddenly shouted, jumping to his feet and pointing at Lash. "She knew who Kavala was! She's been lying to us all along!"

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Zero

"As long as you're willing to show me what you can do in a fight, you're in." Zero said, a half smile tugging at her upper lip.

She regarded Transient and Charek. "Our third recruit seems to have missed us. Oh well, you snooze you lose. If you all are ready to hit the road, we should get back to the outpost."

She topped off her drink, then started for the door. "If any of you have some belongings you need to gather first, I'll be waiting by the east gate."

OOC: If y'all wanna timeskip now, I'd be down.

IC: Faora

"I've got everything with me. I'm ready to leave."

Faora pushed away from the bar and followed Zero.

OOC: Faora is ready for a timeskip.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Onepu

He stopped and turned around, an eyebrow raised. "Many in Onu-Koro know Kavala. He was once a Matoran here, after all. You'll have to elaborate a little, Reson." Again... What was it with people giving reasons not to trust her and being incredibly vague about them?

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

"He kidnapped a matoran, and was a Makuta worshipper!" it all started to make sense in his head. "She knew the truth, that's why she took him out once we caught onto him. She was covering her own tracks!"

"Guilty as charged," Lash shrugged dismissively, "I met Kavala on my journey to the Vault. He's a deluded, devoted worshipper of Makuta. At the time, I couldn't exactly tell you all that without giving myself away. But since the Kraata's now out of the bag, so to speak, I see no reason to lie anymore."

Her smile wavered, replaced by a disdainful frown directed at Reson. "Now, is there anything else idiotic you wish to accuse me of, or shall we set off?"

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro):

Onoraza was startled by Sajis' dismissal of him.

So that's how she is, she thought. No wonder Niralle wants her dead... but I have to get her away from here before I can try anything.

"I see. I have to talk to a higher class guard cause you're just a soldier?"

• Upvote 1

"I see..." he intoned with a puzzled smile. "We'll proceed as planned. If you're lying, you'll be bound to slip up somewhere, and we'll be ready. If you're not, well then you have nothing to worry about." The evidence kept stacking up against her, and he did have all he needed to convict her, but not as a Makuta Worshiper, just a smuggler. He could wait. And he had other ideas as well. 

BZPRPG Profiles

"Lead on, then."

Edited by NatoGreavesy

He did so. They were brought to a large workshop at the edge of the industrial district. The air smelled slightly of smoke, but it wasn't so bad as to be choking. Matoran, a couple Toa, and the rare Vortixx wandered about, carrying out errands. The outside of the building was plain, a large, rectangular building, gray in color. On the side was the number 8, and with a quick glance, workshops 7 and 9 could be seen on either side. The inside was slightly more interesting. Pieces of machinery littered every table, and the base of each wall was lined with larger machines in various states of completion. Designers worked with robotic arms and other devices to put their projects together, resulting in an unpleasant din.

"You'll get used to the background noise soon enough," Onepu commented. "You'll be working at your own work table. Given other inventors share space, it shouldn't be a problem to have some move their smaller projects out of the way." He indicated a Matoran with a purple Rau. "Akamu's the guy in charge here. You need common tools, ask anybody. You need something more special, ask him. As long as you're polite, there won't be any trouble. And if there is, let him know. I'll go talk to him."

OOC: If you two have any discussion to do, I'll give you another minute.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: re-introducing Hua.

IC:

The faults were obscured by his own breath. Strange. It should not be so cold down here.

Or perhaps it wasn’t the cold but merely that he has stood here. Immobile. For several hours. They would probably wonder where he was now.

His eyes simply weren’t observing anything, even if the breath would not have been in the way. His eyes were fixed upon a huge fracture in the stone, disordening the otherwise rather regular layers that appeared troughout this segment. He knew those layers were the results of sediment being passed down from Mount Ihu. He knew the fractures were the result of tectonic activity caused by the same powers that drove the Mangai Vulcano. He knew that the magma of Mangai could pass up trough those fractures, causing the rocks around them to shift and change, forming the valuable lightstones that the Onu Korans craved. Likewise, the ignious stones from the mount itself could, in a process that took an incomprehinsible amount of time, pass up between huge fractures.

He knew that, because he had seen it before, deducing as such from the evidence around him.

And before that, he had seen it too.

And before that, he had seen it too.

He couldn’t even remember when someone had first taught it him. It all seemed so… pointless.

He was restless, strangely enough. Him standing immobile for two hours, causing his body temperature to drop to a level that nearly caused his brain to have a kernel panic, did not seem to calm it down at all. Instead, he was tense. Despites his eyes seeing nothing, his brain registering nothing, his muscles were flexing. The fingers that grasped his hammer were flexing and moving and betrayed his ultimately restless state. His cognetive processes were buzzing about. Conflicted.

‘mabye you should write something down’

mabye you should stay here

‘mabye you should pick up that hammer and take a sample’

mabye you should drop that hammer and sit down’

MAYBE I SHOULD PICK UP THAT HAMMER AND BASH IN MY SKULL!’

No! You don’t deserve to die like that!’

No! You deserve to keep living like this!’

Meanwhile, the faultlines weren’t going anywhere…

They’d probably find him soon.

Probably.

"Ah..." Lash turned to Onepu, "this lot won't mind a Rahkshi wandering around in here?" she asked. "I'll need it to be functioning at least some of the time so I can figure out how it works, after all. And I suppose I'd have to ask a guard's permission to take Breathless somewhere more secluded to test out his powers or his flight abilities?" 

IC: Kehuri

He smiled as Ferron reminisced on his former love, but it vanished as the tale turned dark. There was nobody on this island that hadn't lost someone close. The thought of Naru entered his mind unbidden, but he forced his attention back. He didn't want to think of any ill fate befalling her.

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"My mind was clouded by anger, I wanted revenge, wanted to kill him. Better yet, I wanted to end it all, and go to a better place, and I almost did"

Ferron's smile grew nostalgic.

"But then there was this fierce, beautiful creature, who refused to let me give up, who refused to see me weep for my past."

"Her name was Rhea Heartsflame"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro):

"Happy patrolling", Onoraza said with the most unsincere manner possible and left Sajis to her duties.

While she walked, Onoraza began hatching another plan for Sajis' demise. What she needed was an ally... and a possible scapegoat. And she remembered one such person being harrassed by the Ussalry.

Onoraza remembered the general direction Lash had gone off to and followed that route, attempting to find the Vortixx.

IC: Kehuri

He smiled. "Sounds to me like she earned that title."

"Don't expect them to get within a twenty foot radius of it while it's ambulatory," he said with a smirk. "We'll have Ussalry around at all times to keep an eye on you, so that should reassure the rest of them. A little, at least. As for a testing area, That isn't my decision."

BZPRPG Profiles

"Alright then, I'll get to work. Where's the Rahkshi? Have your men brought it here yet?"

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Nialus

Nialus nodded and said, "Very well, then - let's go."

He then turned and, without even a look over his shoulder, proceeded to the exit.

OOC: Nialus, Faora, Charek, and Zero to Ko-Koro

@Requiem I'll have Marauder join somewhere directly outside of Obsidian

Edited by Jakura Nuva

Lash smirked, fooling around with a few scraps of metal while she waited for her Rahkshi to be delivered. She had no idea what the karz she was going to do now. They'd believed her lie, but now she had to make sure they continued to believe it.

Perhaps Skoll and his surprise talent could help with that...

IC:

The Rahkshi armor was brought in within twenty minutes. During the wait, Akamu explained things to the others. The reaction was mixed, largely outrage, fear and mistrust. It took the remaining time until the armor came for peace to be restored. When the armor arrived, it was accompanied by the first group that would be guarding the workshop, four Matoran and a Toa. The shift would change every three hours, the process seamless and every member alert. None had any illusion; they were guarding a Rahkshi, what they were doing was important.

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Danaku Ran(Onu-koro Prison)

When Silo returned, Danaku Ran was scribbling crude drawings on the wall with a dull metal butter knife. There was an empty plate with a smudgy spoon on the floor behind him. He turned around when he heard Silo's familiar voice. "Old friend? Didn't they take you away for questioning?" he asked.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Skoll

People are too easily frightened around here.

Living in a safe, underground cave probably does that to you. His village elder, a distant figure in his (childhood?) past had always told him that sheltering oneself from life's trials was just a long drawn out process of suicide.

...but close to it

"Ah, my toy has arrived!" Lash cheered at the sight of the Rahkshi armour. "Let's check if it still works. Breathless!" the ever-obedient Kraata slipped back into its suit, and the Rahkshi rose to its full height.

Lash hugged it, and it hugged her back, a sight that was both deeply heartwarming and incredibly terrifying for those nearby.

OOC: So where is Lash exactly? A factory? My post is a bit sketchy because of ignorance, but I will edit it if circumstances so dictate.

IC Onoraza

(Wherever Lash is):

It took a while for Onoraza to follow Lash's tracks. She ended up outside a workshop of some kind, which was apparently only accessible to personnel and heavily guarded.

Ok this is inconvenient, she thought.

Onoraza sat on a nearby bench for a while, thinking how she would be able to get in contact with Lash. An opportunity presented itself as a lone Onu-Matoran walked towards the workshop.

"Excuse me", Onoraza called out to him. The Matoran turned, obviously annoyed.

"Yes?"

"There's someone inside that building I need to contact, but I'm not allowed entry. You are a member of the Ussalry, right?"

"I'm a janitor", the Matoran replied. "I have a cleaning shift there. What do you want?"

"I just need a letter delivered to a Vortixx", Onoraza said. "She's a friend of mine and the matter is urgent."

Seeing that the Matoran was shaking his head, Onoraza gave him a pouch of widgets. The Matoran shrugged and took Onoraza's letter, which would tell Lash to meet Onoraza on the Teede alley, which was really close to the factory.

The Onu-Matoran entered the building and walked over to Lash. "E-e-excuse me?" he stuttered at seeing the Rahkshi. "You... you have a note from someone."

IC Kavala

(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ, cell):

Kavala seemed to display little interest in Silo's return, but nevertheless asked him "A friend? Like an ally outside?"

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: (Silo)

"Well, not in person, but a message..."

He was still grinning.

"Anyway, I didn't get beaten up at least - that's always a plus when you get taken away for questioning...although this island probably isn't the kind of place to do that...to civilised." he muttered. He seemed lost in thought.

Kathok

IC: Danaku Ran (Onu-koro Prison)

Silo seemed thoughful for a moment, but Danaku disturbed him by asking "What did they ask from you?" He had been worried, because he thought that someone would soon come to take him away for questioning too, but he was relieved to hear that the questioning did't involve violence like he had feared.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

The Onu-Matoran sighed again, pushing the thought out of his head. It didn't do any good to dwell on the potential for attack, he'd just have to hope such a thing didn't occur. A more pressing concern, however, did loom.

"... Paid recovery time. I hate it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: She's in a workshop on the outskirts of the city, I believe. Being guarded. By guards. :)

IC: Lash & Reson.

"Ah... Thanks?" Lask took the letter and the Matoran scurried away as fast as his little legs could carry him. She read it quickly. "What?"

"What's that?" in a burst of kakama-assissted speed, Reson shot past and snatched the letter from her hand. He wasn't one of the guards on the Rahkshi-guarding shift, but everyone seemed a little unhappy with him for getting captured, so he'd decided to come here to keep an eye on Lash.

"I... I don't know," she confessed. Reson was usually pretty good at spotting liars; he could hear the change in their voice. Lash seemed to be telling the truth. This time.

"Well, you're not going to be allowed to just walk out of here," Reson reminded her smugly. "I'll go check it out and let you know."

With that, he started off towards the alleyway, whistling to get the attention of Curmudgeon, who scuttled after him.

He stepped into the mouth of Teede alley. "Hello?"

"I don't know," Lash shrugged, "it just told me to meet someone in an alleyway somewhere near here. I didn't recognise the writing."

She sincerely hoped it wasn't a love letter.

She tapped her fingers on the table in front of her. "We'll have to wait and see if Reson finds anything, assuming he actually returns..."

OOC: Second character! Yaaaaaay!

IC ANDREX: in the darkness of the Onu Koro Highway,a faint light flickered around the form of a TOa who could only be described as massive. The Fire Toa Andrex was in fact so big that he had to duck down to keep from scraping his head against the ceiling of the tunnel. He'd been wandering for some time now, and had no idea where he was or where he was going. 

"Wherever I end up has to be better than this," he though, rubbing his sore neck.

He'd passed several lightstones but still hadn't seen anyone in the tunnel, and was beginning to wonder if in fact there WAS an end to it.

After ten more minutes of walking, he decided he'd had enough and sat down in the road way, resting his head against the cool stone of the tunnel walls. He checked his greatsword for the umpteenth time, and made sure it wasn't chipped or bent.

"How did I even come to be here....?" he wondered as he sat in the near blackness. He stared into the small flame burning in his palm, it's flickering light the only comfort he had. After a short while, he stood, or, rather, stooped up again and continued down the dark tunnel.

OOC: Andrex is open to interaction, and if nothing happens, he'll reach Onu koro in my next post.

"Nope," Reson said, thinking up a quick half-lie. "The Ussalry are keeping an eye on her. She sent me to negotiate on her behalf." He'd taken off his Ussalry badge before entering the alleyway, and Curmudgeon hadn't been marked yet, so hopefully there was no way this skakdi could know he was one of them.

"So, who are you and what do you want?"